Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Babe Channel's - Member Websites

alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

which website should i join
as of late i have been thinking of joining one of the 900 channel websites
but i don't know which one to join so if anyone is a member of one of the sites can you tell me what you think of it
thank alex

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
31-07-2011 00:33
Find all posts by this user
Lamboboy Offline
Apprentice Poster

Model's individual websites
How many of you have been tempted to join one of the various model's websites to see more revealing pictures/videos etc? I really like Charlie C so I thought why not?

The PureCharlie website clearly advertises "Pure Filth and Hardcore Content" and "High Quality Explicit Pictures", so I thought GREAT. What a load of rubbish!! There is absoloutely nothing hardcore about any of the content and only a few pictures show the slightest glimpse of a pussy!

Has anyone else been tempted and severely let down by such false claims?
05-08-2011 13:01
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

RE: Model's individual websites
(05-08-2011 13:01 )Lamboboy Wrote:  The PureCharlie website clearly advertises "Pure Filth and Hardcore Content" and "High Quality Explicit Pictures", so I thought GREAT. What a load of rubbish!! There is absoloutely nothing hardcore about any of the content and only a few pictures show the slightest glimpse of a pussy!

Just out of interest, where on the site does it say those things? I had a look just now and it mentions full frontal, but I couldn't see anything about filth or hardcore. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place?
05-08-2011 14:41
Lamboboy Offline
Apprentice Poster

(05-08-2011 14:41 )trevor format Wrote:  
(05-08-2011 13:01 )Lamboboy Wrote:  The PureCharlie website clearly advertises "Pure Filth and Hardcore Content" and "High Quality Explicit Pictures", so I thought GREAT. What a load of rubbish!! There is absoloutely nothing hardcore about any of the content and only a few pictures show the slightest glimpse of a pussy!

Just out of interest, where on the site does it say those things? I had a look just now and it mentions full frontal, but I couldn't see anything about filth or hardcore. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place?

Here you go http://www.purecharlie.com/join
09-08-2011 10:49
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Are there bonus sites with the Charlie C site or you just get the single site?
09-08-2011 10:54
Lamboboy Offline
Apprentice Poster

Just the single site.
09-08-2011 11:36
Thread Closed