Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: BS Xtra
(04-04-2010 10:08 )Plankton Wrote:  Has anyone considered an email campaign? I'm sure that a good few people here would be willing to email Babestation with some (calm & polite) messages calling for the return of Geri, Jodie et al to a proper onscreen show.

There are close to 2-dozen different 'girl-on-a-bed' phonesex shows in the 900s. The only one that differentiated itself from the rest; the only one that gave viewers a chance to get to know the girls personalities better, and encouraged proper audience interaction was BS Xtra.
The bosses have made a foolish move here, and hopefully if enough people let them know how they feel, they might reconsider this decision.

Does anyone know if info@babestation.tv would be the correct address to send to these messages to? There's also the Babestation Facebook and Twitter sites of course.....Wink

Another more radical and PUBLIC way to get our point across would be to demand a producer onscreen and explain themselves!! And not let him leave until he does so!!

Another thing, does anyone know if many of the girls feel the same way we do? I am sure Jodie, Geri and particularly Toya are extremely PISSED OFF (maybe that's a bit strong)!! If any of these three leave the show in protest they would have my full support!! If only we could find out how out the girls feel about the changes being made without the producers standing over them!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2010 11:41 by Ally4Paige.)
04-04-2010 11:00
Find all posts by this user
Chico Offline
Senior Poster

I'd rather just have phones like a normal channel. The original idea of BS Xtra was good in theory but ended up being a dull, pointless format. I'm not a really a fan of Jodie and Geri and hours of them sitting there rating willies isn't exactly compelling or exciting TV, and unless watching someone rate wangs is your thing, I'd rather have a girl gyrating with her boobs out instead.
04-04-2010 11:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree with what you say chico but i enjoy the babes bantering with each other and the random comments they come out with can be very funny.

Piper Niven Superfan
04-04-2010 11:30
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

(04-04-2010 11:18 )Chico Wrote:  I'd rather just have phones like a normal channel. The original idea of BS Xtra was good in theory but ended up being a dull, pointless format. I'm not a really a fan of Jodie and Geri and hours of them sitting there rating willies isn't exactly compelling or exciting TV, and unless watching someone rate wangs is your thing, I'd rather have a girl gyrating with her boobs out instead.

Well the original format was this.

You would have two girls on the sofa reading texts and doing pics then one of the girls would go of and be replaced by another girl the girls would be changeing all night so you would not have one main presenter all night because as you say would be boring seeing her all night doing the same thing. It was fun on PL when we had Alex (now gone) with Daryl together they would make you laugh so much it hurt the format on BSXTRA worked for 2 days then they kept changeing it and it just went down hill from there then the phones came in and BSXTRA the original consept was no more. Some of the girls where really funny and some where just terrible at it not going to say who.
04-04-2010 11:32
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(04-04-2010 10:01 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi guys

I know that one of my previous posts had a topical theme to it and here's another one but stick with me on this!! How about the people who normally phone into the shows boycott the phones on BSxtra for a night so that the producers are forced to fill in the time with texts, pictures and girl girl interaction? That might mke them see the error of their ways!!

Good idea in principle but I doubt it would work. The vast majority of their phone-in customers probably don't know this forum exists.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2010 12:22 by vila.)
04-04-2010 12:22
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(04-04-2010 12:22 )vila Wrote:  
(04-04-2010 10:01 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi guys

I know that one of my previous posts had a topical theme to it and here's another one but stick with me on this!! How about the people who normally phone into the shows boycott the phones on BSxtra for a night so that the producers are forced to fill in the time with texts, pictures and girl girl interaction? That might mke them see the error of their ways!!

Good idea in principle but I doubt it would work. The vast majority of their phone-in customers probably don't know this forum exists.

PITY!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
04-04-2010 12:46
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Might as well just scrap BS:Extra as many have already said girls just sitting there rating cock size is not the most compelling of things to watch.

Only yvette,camilla and daryl really had the personality to make it work.
Nothing like the glory days of BS when it first started and the show seemed more focused on the interactive side of things and was fun to watch.......
ahhhh those were the days how i miss taylor,delores,jessie and faith.
04-04-2010 15:51
Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

(04-04-2010 11:00 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Another more radical and PUBLIC way to get our point across would be to demand a producer onscreen and explain themselves!! And not let him leave until he does so!!
Nice sentiment, but I don't think being antagonistic will help matters. Wink

My suggestion would be to email the company expressing concern and perhaps also with ideas (many of which have been expressed on here) to help improve the format….make it a positive show of support for BS Xtra, rather than a personal attack.
I've already emailed via the info@babestation.tv address, but I suspect there must be a better way to make contact.

(04-04-2010 11:00 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Another thing, does anyone know if many of the girls feel the same way we do?
I texted last night saying that Geri should be reinstated as a proper onscreen presenter. She replied with a pretty forceful "I agree" so she's obviously not happy about things.
I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but I'm sure all the girls would like to keep their jobs, so probably don't get involved in the politics. It would be nice to think they privately support Geri, Jodie and Toya, though.
04-04-2010 15:55
Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

(04-04-2010 15:51 )tsurugi Wrote:  Might as well just scrap BS:Extra as many have already said girls just sitting there rating cock size is not the most compelling of things to watch.

Is there no middle ground? I think everyone agrees, including us BS Xtra fans, that the format needed major work but what's the point in YET ANOTHER phonesex show? How does that help anyone?
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2010 15:59 by Plankton.)
04-04-2010 15:58
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

I've already said my piece on this subject. I'm hoping with what i'm about to say i'm putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5, but when Geri was on the other night (if you can call it that) it seemed like she didn't look very happy. Or was it just me?
05-04-2010 08:45
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV