Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BS Xtra
So it wasn't just an over Easter when the girls were away thing,it has become solely a phone channel?
07-04-2010 17:35
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(07-04-2010 14:34 )Josh187 Wrote:  Now it's apparant that Babestation have scraped the whole original concept on BSXtra, and are now just using it as a call channel (or at least until BS Extreme debuts) i wondered what is the state of babes like Geri, Jodie and Toya?
Plankton mentioned it in this thread http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid483960

I assume Cellcast will let them go, as they have no use for them now, but i feel that will be a bad move in my opinion. Babes like Jodie and Geri clearly have fanbases, why not just bring them back on the phones? There seems to be a big demand for Geri (for example) to return to the phones in her thread. Also surely wouldn't Toya just return to the dayshows? It just seems silly if they got rid of them, when they clearly have a use, maybe Cellcast don't want them back on the phones, who knows?

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid480492
07-04-2010 18:50
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(07-04-2010 17:35 )mikedafc Wrote:  So it wasn't just an over Easter when the girls were away thing,it has become solely a phone channel?

not entirely as geri did pop up last night to read texts and pics

Piper Niven Superfan
08-04-2010 16:31
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

While some of my faves weren't on tonight, I have to say that it was a pretty damn good show!!! Tiffany and Paige(Not on Xtra) being the highlights for me surprisingly! Nice show ladies!!!! Nice camera work as well!

Loved the bum action from Tiffany Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2010 04:24 by mrmann.)
11-04-2010 03:20
Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

As new-format shows go, I quite enjoyed last night. Geri made the most of what little time she was onscreen. I sent-in a couple of texts and, despite them being 'random' and anti-new format, they actually made it to air this time! eek

(07-04-2010 17:35 )mikedafc Wrote:  So it wasn't just an over Easter when the girls were away thing,it has become solely a phone channel?

Geri intimated that the future of the show is, to some extent, up to us; i.e. if texters get involved in sufficient numbers then they will focus on texts. If no one texts-in, it will be a pure phonesex show.

In one sense she's quite right, but I don't think treating texters like second-class customers really inspires involvement…"I'm not on a call, so I'll squeeze a few texts in."…"Oh, sorry - I've got a call, so I'll read them out later".
This doesn't happen on Geri's shows because she's a proper presenter, but what about the rest of the time?

Apparently Geri's not in again until Friday, so unless Jodie or Toya make a reappearance I suppose the show will be presenterless until then....
11-04-2010 09:55
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

The main problem you got is that you can not text the show for a certain girl to do something other than who is the main presenter. They must get fed up of us texting in asking for the same thing every night. At least with the original format of two girls on sofa reading text and the girls changeing all night you had a better chance of getting the girl who you want to do something. But with how it is now there is no point.

Here is an example of mine way back in November of what I mean will happen.

On the 4th of November I set my phone to send a message to Karina when see came on and sat down on sofa I pressed send but 1hour 10min later it was on screen. Karina had done her stint on the phone, Louise tuck over read some text and went on phone then Dani was on the phone for a while then she read my text which read "Hi Karina I was REG OSSETTLAD on PL. Have u read my E-Mail I sent u ages ago yet, u said the other week u had not had chance to read it yet. XXXXXX" The iceing on the cake was after Dani read it she said why not phone her or send a message to her when she is on the sofa. Er Hello I did. (Read the first 2 lines of this paragraph again)

Oh the next time she was on I sent it again and she did read it and said will I e-mail you soon be patient and guess what I am still waiting for a reply back. LOL
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2010 10:43 by OSSETTLAD.)
11-04-2010 10:39
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

Another nail in the coffin:

Well thats it BSXTRA will be the one thats going and this is why anybody who was wanting to see JODIE again had better watch TVX from now on. Yes its official shes moved onshockedBounce. She not said why but we all know why does not take a genious to work it out.
11-04-2010 15:11
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

dont need another nail in the coffin. bsxtra has been dead for a while. jodie on her face book maked it quite clear why she has left bs and im glad she has

Piper Niven Superfan
12-04-2010 00:24
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

It's BS's own F**KING fault that Jodie has left and I would not be in the least bit surprised if Toya has left as well!! The producers have treated the show, the presenter girls and the viewers like SHIT!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
12-04-2010 08:03
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

(03-04-2010 22:11 )rawr1 Wrote:  I stopped giving half a shite about what Cellcast do a long time ago. They only care about your cash lining their pockets and have zero concern for doing anything remotely risque, exciting or different. They have consistently ruined anything that was half decent about their channels and seem to have a magic wand that can reduce even the hottest and charismatic of girls into what is effectively an advert ridden screensaver to a viewer - and generic vanilla ice cream to a caller. Shame, but hey.

To be fair this has become a British problem generally, and I think most aspects of the UK adult industry are no different. It's basically what happens when "corporate thinking" takes over an industry... They just try and find as many ways as possible to maximise profits. In my opinion, with this type of entertainment, it doesn't pay in the long run...

Only time will tell whether Cellcast get the balance right with BSXtreme, but they will need to let the creative people with talent do their jobs with as little interference from the corporate side as possible. Pay-per-view channels are a different ball game, but as I mentioned on that thread, I have my own plans... Wink Big Grin

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
12-04-2010 10:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV