Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: BS Xtra
(12-04-2010 08:03 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  It's BS's own F**KING fault that Jodie has left and I would not be in the least bit surprised if Toya has left as well!! The producers have treated the show, the presenter girls and the viewers like SHIT!!!

well said

Piper Niven Superfan
12-04-2010 11:28
Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

For the love of god why if its a call show have the text box on got ella looking sexy as hell and can only see the flaming top half of her someone needs to go round there and give someone a slap across the head !!!!!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-04-2010 22:47
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

have they got that desperate the cameraman is now phoning ella while he is filming her

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2010 22:53 by HannahsPet.)
12-04-2010 22:52
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

You got to laugh the management have screwed up big timelaugh if thats whats happening on BSXTRA at this time could understand it if it was 3am or after but what about 10.45 from your post. All I can say is they deserve it for the way they treated us viewers/presenters/girls. Even Ella cant pull in the callers for them and she is one of the girls you would expect to get a lot of callers.Big Laugh The grim reaper is on his way to put the show out of its misery soon.laugh
12-04-2010 23:11
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

BSxtra with it's presenters and interaction with viewers was Babestation's unique selling point and now it does't have one so what's the point?

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
13-04-2010 09:25
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

I am just wait for John Cleese and Michael Palin to come on and do the dead channel sketch. I really did enjoy BSXtra, took Babestation back to how it all started, but it's just another Babe Channel. I will only watch now if someone good is on the phones, so get Geri and Jodie back on the night-time beds!! Wink
13-04-2010 10:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-04-2010 09:25 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi guys

BSxtra with it's presenters and interaction with viewers was Babestation's unique selling point and now it does't have one so what's the point?

there isnt one also paul71 jodie cant come back because she makes her tvx debut tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
13-04-2010 13:36
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

So where did BS Xtra go? I enjoyed the show some nights, the only thing I wasn't a fan of was it always being Geri or Jodie, they should've mixed it up a bit and had some different daytime girls presenting it or even just different night time girls for a change. Would've also been nice if their guests stayed around for longer than 10-15 minutes. Still, I miss it and it was a nice change from just having four BS channels.
15-04-2010 18:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the bs bosses stupidly decidely to change it back to a phone channel.

Piper Niven Superfan
15-04-2010 19:47
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Nothing stupid about turning it into a phone channel. All the other channels are phone channels and that is what is a guaranteed money maker.
Beats watching cringe worthy 'rate my dick pics' any day of the week. The text service was good but BS killed that off by not putting up all the texts, therefore anyone with half a brain stopped texting in and while the banter between the girls was good at times it did not directly make any money for cellcast, which is the name of the game.
If you really want interaction with the girls people can ring them up, besides making money for the great satan that is cellcast it also keeps the channels going so all the viewers can watch gorgeous girls for free.
16-04-2010 08:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV