Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

RE: BS Xtra
God BSXTRA was really getting on my nerves last night kept on about dial the number on screen and then press 0 you will get a long menu of girls at home who can do anything you want no restrictions. All night even the text box was on just about all night with that info on as well. I bet there was about half an hour in total at the text box was not on screen. Just think they could have had us texters texting in at £1.50 a pop rather than that crap on there all night because Geri was on screen 4 times at least about the above as well as Lori talking to one of them on the phone. If its like this tonight I am afraid its good bye to Babestation altogether for me.
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2010 13:30 by OSSETTLAD.)
24-04-2010 13:30
Find all posts by this user
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(24-04-2010 13:30 )OSSETTLAD Wrote:  God BSXTRA was really getting on my nerves last night kept on about dial the number on screen and then press 0 you will get a long menu of girls at home who can do anything you want no restrictions. All night even the text box was on just about all night with that info on as well. I bet there was about half an hour in total at the text box was not on screen. Just think they could have had us texters texting in at £1.50 a pop rather than that crap on there all night because Geri was on screen 4 times at least about the above as well as Lori talking to one of them on the phone. If its like this tonight I am afraid its good bye to Babestation altogether for me.

It looks like its getting worse and worse;I gave up on watching it weeks ago;not even when GEORGIE is on! But on another topic;has anyone heard the whereabouts of TOYA since the changes;I really feel sorry for her having joined BSXtra just before the "upheaval" recently!
24-04-2010 17:09
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

I have just been watching the beginning of BSxtra with Geri when she said that they used to have a long section when you got to know the girls and.... The mic cut out!!! The cynical amongst us (me included) might think this was a deliberate ploy by the producers to prevent us hearing why this particular section was dumped!! What do you think?

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
27-04-2010 21:22
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I think that's just the current state of some of the people in the studio crew. Couldn't organiise a bun fight in a bakery. Last night she did an on screen promo for BSXtreme and they cut her mic for 35 secs in the middle, before she'd actually got around to mentioning the purpose of her piece. They switched it back on as she was finishing and saying "only £5 a night."
27-04-2010 21:29
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(27-04-2010 21:22 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi guys

I have just been watching the beginning of BSxtra with Geri when she said that they used to have a long section when you got to know the girls and.... The mic cut out!!! The cynical amongst us (me included) might think this was a deliberate ploy by the producers to prevent us hearing why this particular section was dumped!! What do you think?

This is what we might have heard. Wink

27-04-2010 21:32
Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

It's clear that hardly anyone is texting-in anymore, despite the half-hearted calls for pictures and texts at the start of each show.
Seriously: do they really think people wont mind if their messages are hurriedly read-out between a performers calls, or when Geri's offscreen and not too busy with her promo-links or operating the camera? (I wonder what her job-title is now?).

Remind me why it's called BS-Xtra again?
The first girl on the chaise-longue always seems to struggle for callers, so why not bring the interactive format back, even if it's just for 30 minutes or an hour at the start of each night?! Actually that's probably a bad idea - they would probably just use it as a "rate-my-cock hour".
28-04-2010 11:43
daz1980hung Offline
Apprentice Poster

Babestation Xtra
Not sure why but and poss a stupid question but where has the after 10pm Chat and Host gone ?? With viewers sending in requests etc and Pics for the girls to rate ?
Daz
06-05-2010 14:52
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

that went ages ago dont know why. only the idiots at cellcast know why

Piper Niven Superfan
06-05-2010 15:48
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

(06-05-2010 15:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  that went ages ago dont know why. only the idiots at cellcast know why

It wasn't making money, and that's the name of the game. A real shame, i loved the text part of the show.
06-05-2010 20:10
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

(06-05-2010 20:10 )Quetzalcoatl Wrote:  
(06-05-2010 15:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  that went ages ago dont know why. only the idiots at cellcast know why

It wasn't making money, and that's the name of the game. A real shame, i loved the text part of the show.

Well, put it this way... In theory, if my project eventually goes ahead and doesn't make enough money over a certain period of time, then the plug would have to be pulled. Now, let's say there was a percentage of customers that liked the project and demanded the show continued... Unfortunately, even though I'd appreciate the support, the fact that the show wasn't making enough money would result in those customers being overlooked by the business people involved. It would be nothing personal, just business.

What's happened with BSXtra is a similar situation... They could have done certain things better, but the bottom line is there wasn't enough demand for the type of services on offer.

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
16-05-2010 22:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV