Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

mojo76@live.co.uk Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: New: Babestation Xtra
to be honest i'm still not sure of this new look it seemed that most if not all the girls were on all 3 stations and on extra
28-10-2009 10:07
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Only spent about 30 minutes going through my recording this morning. Will have another look later when I have more time. I thought it was very entertaining.
Its good for those watching live to be able to see what's on the 3 other channels and switch over when desired.
The girls did not seem to be aware of the correct freeview channel numbers. Paige got them wrong and Alex said the shows were on freeview channels 94 to 98! Free advertising for Bangbabes.
28-10-2009 10:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i liked bs xtra last night as you get to see who's on all the channels without having to flick through. also love the banter between the girls and also between the girls and the texters. I thought stevie and louise porter did ok presenting as remember both of them wont have done much presenting on the mic especially in stevie's case since bangbabes didnt have presenting and reading texts.

loved also that the girls on xtra would go onto the other channels if people texted in ie can yvette go and kiss stevie's neck etc.

the only thing i didnt like was the girls were confused how raunchy the girls would go. just after 10pm it was louise and rosie presenting and someone asked louise to lick rosie's nipple and louise said she wasnt sure she could. yet later on in the evening different girls presenting and nipples were being licked

a very positive start and hope it continues

Piper Niven Superfan
28-10-2009 12:15
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Its good to go back to that old format hopefully more channels will follow suit

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
28-10-2009 13:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
old git Offline
Senior Poster

Was pleased to see the old format return last night however when some of the text's started coming in the ones which say please do this for 30 seconds and pretend to burst a balloon with your feet i remembered why i was glad when the reading of text's was less prioritized.Next thing you know we will get that wierd guy sending in a text about insects fighting and the other idiot sending about trainers smelling so now i just wont be bothered with BS xtra.
28-10-2009 13:34
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

If the old format was any guide the Channel will soon be taken over by texts from the fetish people.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2009 13:55 by Danzig.)
28-10-2009 13:53
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

Not complaining but the mics and music were a bit crappybladewave

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
28-10-2009 14:18
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to see them going back to what happened on the Old Babestation. It means that you get to hear from all the girls, get all your text messages acknowledged and read out and have the girls do requests ,as if viewers know that it will encourage more people to watch and get involved.

For me this is a very welcome development from Cellcast.
28-10-2009 14:33
Yojimbo Offline
Junior Poster

I'm liking Babestation Extra so far, as someone previously said, it saves you from having to flick between numerous channels just to see who's on.

I've already learned alot about some of the girls thanks to this channel now, such as Kelly being single and that Ella and Paige have the same feet (lol).

One thing that annoyed me a tad with the texts though was when you got people saying "get out your boobs and show your bum" like every 2 texts, and the texts like "mae i c dae nirples guise", I mean.. wha? What a waste of £1.50 if the girls can't even understand what that's meant to say lol. Would have liked to seen a few more unique texts, ranging from general questions about them, their most interesting phone calls, more about Kelly's rambo like biceps lol etc.

A question regarding sending in a text to Babestation Extra though, I have 60p talk time but 300 free texts, I assume I need over £1.50 talk time to get my texts through or something? Also, how is the format of the text meant to be to ensure that it gets through?

Example..
- "TV hello girls."
or
- "TV
hello girls."

Tried sending in two texts last night but they never got through even though I tried both of the above formats.

Thanks guys.
28-10-2009 15:12
evanovic Offline
Junior Poster

(28-10-2009 15:12 )Yojimbo Wrote:  I'm liking Babestation Extra so far, as someone previously said, it saves you from having to flick between numerous channels just to see who's on.

I've already learned alot about some of the girls thanks to this channel now, such as Kelly being single and that Ella and Paige have the same feet (lol).

One thing that annoyed me a tad with the texts though was when you got people saying "get out your boobs and show your bum" like every 2 texts, and the texts like "mae i c dae nirples guise", I mean.. wha? What a waste of £1.50 if the girls can't even understand what that's meant to say lol. Would have liked to seen a few more unique texts, ranging from general questions about them, their most interesting phone calls, more about Kelly's rambo like biceps lol etc.

A question regarding sending in a text to Babestation Extra though, I have 60p talk time but 300 free texts, I assume I need over £1.50 talk time to get my texts through or something? Also, how is the format of the text meant to be to ensure that it gets through?

Example..
- "TV hello girls."
or
- "TV
hello girls."

Tried sending in two texts last night but they never got through even though I tried both of the above formats.

Thanks guys.

TV (space) message is the normal format, so "TV hello girls" would have been fine, the issue you would have been facing is as you guessed correctly, you must have £1.50 credit for your message to go through
28-10-2009 15:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV