(13-08-2011 20:10 )welshken Wrote:  would be more like HorrorCams Smile

ROTFL!!! BounceBounce
14-08-2011 08:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

RE: GlamourStarsLive - Chat & Discussion
(13-08-2011 14:52 )Paul71 Wrote:  
(13-08-2011 12:31 )welshken Wrote:  Paul, I think it was a slight oopsy Smile I think a few of us have had it.
but I notice Zuziana is doing a show tomorrow night Smile
good be a good week I think Smile

Yeah a small oopsy, I don't think the GSL models wont want to paid us for a 1-2-1 webcam show? Bounce

It was indeed an oopsy on my part. The net wasn't good where I was, I changed the newsletter to send to models but it didn't recognise and sent to VIPs instead. Whoops Smile
21-08-2011 13:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Man reading back some of this thread is horribly negative. We had a crappy month admittedly, big security upgrade which was a headache, lots of models on holiday, me on holiday and the net being down where I was staying which I didn't bargain on, plus August always being the worse month for businesses. To be honest reading this has depressed me so much it makes me not want to come on here. I work so hard on that site, and really try to keep everyone happy (models, members and business partners) so some of these posts have genuinely upset me.

Regarding % as far as I know we still pay a very high percentage in comparison to other sites. How other sites get round it is by presenting it differently, for instance by saying they give 70% of net takings (which means after costs) rather than gross (which is total). 70% of net is equivalent of around 30 or 40% gross so how it's presented can make a difference. Some sites probably can pay models a good percentage because they're making extra income from them, for instance by recording all shows and selling them to tube sites. Either way it doesn't matter, we pay models the maximum we possibly can without going out of business. So MeTarzan you implying that we are exploiting the models for financial gain couldn't be further from the truth. I'm a model myself, why would I do that?

As for the Welshken bashing i'm sure you're all having fun turning on him but give him a break. He's a really nice guy and does so much for us off of his own back because he's a huge fan of the site. I'm not the type of person that would encourage someone who worked for us to go 'under cover' as a member, it's stupid, transparent and never works. I'm much more a fan of honesty. Welshken is a fan and posts what he wants and he wants to post positively because it's how he feels. He does give us constructive criticism but usually in private rather than on forums. If you want him to start moaning about us on here I don't think he ever will, he's not that type of person and he genuinely cares about the site, he's been a member pretty much from the day we launched.
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2011 14:04 by GSLbabe.)
21-08-2011 13:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

August may be a dodgy month for business but GSL is still awesome and so are you Carla Heart
21-08-2011 14:03
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Carla, I still like GSL. Big Grin
21-08-2011 23:11
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

in brief
Carla, dont let the few speak for the many, dont waste your time. stats and figures can show whatever you want them to show, so what matters on GSL are:
are the girls happy, yes
are the members happy, yes
are the standards second to none, yes
you'll always get a few moaners whatever and wherever you go.
solution is simple, just ignore and rise above them, as I should have done, and have done now.
lets move this thread back onto a positive!

have you all seen the shows listed for this week
its gonna be a damn fine week indeed
Carla is back and damn shes working wonders already.

Da boss lady is back, hail to da boss lady
22-08-2011 17:21
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(22-08-2011 17:23 )welshken Wrote:  have you all seen the shows listed for this week
its gonna be a damn fine week indeed
Carla is back and damn shes working wonders already.

Da boss lady is back, hail to da boss lady

Plus a FREE Carla show tomorrow (Tues) did I see !

I agree with Carla, August is a difficult month with people being away, I don't think its easy for a site like GSL at present, as with money being tight people are cutting back. And despite sex and gorgeous women being a powerful weapon to be honest if a guys looking to save money giving up web cams / babechanels is an obvious cut.

Hence the need for more promotions, offers and diversity etc and as I always say most importantly to advertise them well.......something in my opinion Ken you do very well !
22-08-2011 17:56
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Check the promo thread, lots of girls only $2 per min tonight, special College girl night promo!
25-08-2011 18:08
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Good to see the offers and incentives flowing ....still getting site under maintenance on my screen though.
02-09-2011 23:16
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(02-09-2011 23:16 )docutech Wrote:  Good to see the offers and incentives flowing ....still getting site under maintenance on my screen though.

there was some maintenance yesterday, but the site is fuly working right now, we've just had the free nude show with Keira Smile
02-09-2011 23:26

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks