lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

GlamourStarsLive - Chat & Discussion

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: GlamourStarsLive - Chat & Discussion
have you actually had a chat with any of the girls? have you tried the product before you condemn it.
As for the prices, well, you get what you pay for! You dont get a Rolls Royce for Skoda money.

As I said, you obviously dont like the site, so dont let me stop you going on your way!
26-07-2012 18:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-07-2012 18:47 )welshken Wrote:  have you actually had a chat with any of the girls? have you tried the product before you condemn it.

Yes ages ago & I wont be doing it again. It's that bad that i would quicker join shebang.tv than go back to GSL

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2012 19:36 by SirAssAlot.)
26-07-2012 19:31
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

so if it was ages ago, why post your comments now?
if you've already decided GSL isnt for you, why bother commenting?
26-07-2012 19:46
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-07-2012 19:46 )welshken Wrote:  so if it was ages ago, why post your comments now?

lol what a dumb ass question is that. This is a Discussion thread about the GSL site so why not give my opinion on it....

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
26-07-2012 20:08
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(26-07-2012 18:47 )welshken Wrote:  As I said, you obviously dont like the site, so dont let me stop you going on your way!

Kenny calm down. This isn't your own heavily moderated GSL promotional forum.

I personally like GSL and I don't agree with what Tintin is saying but he's got every right to voice his opinion.

Especially as there are plenty of folk on here who like the harder end of the spectrum, a softcore cam site (regardless of quality within its own niche) is definitely going to get poor reviews from time to time.
C'est la vie..
26-07-2012 20:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

fair comment Rise Smile

I just get a bit annoyed when certain persons just come on here to slate and bitch about a product they dont even use, and havent used for quite some time, by their own admission.

I will always agree with the right of everyone to have an opinion and to be able to express it,
but I cant see any point in someone just bitchin about something they dont use or have any involvement in. It would be like me going onto a rivals section on here and just slating them. Just no point! its just appears to be bitching for the sake of it.

to be honest, it just puts people off from coming and posting here. its one reason I dont bother that much now, and I know others feel the same!
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2012 20:55 by welshken.)
26-07-2012 20:46
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Rise is right about us having our own opinions, we can give you great comments about GSL if we like it but if we don't & think it's crap we have the right to say what we want about it even if we don't use it any more...

1 other thing if your getting at me saying i was bitching about your site i wasn't i just give my honest opinion about it wither you like it or not. You'll have to figure it out some time that not every 1 will like your site so you'll have to get used to Negative comments.

(This post was last modified: 27-07-2012 10:38 by SirAssAlot.)
26-07-2012 21:37
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(26-07-2012 20:08 )Tintin Wrote:  
(26-07-2012 19:46 )welshken Wrote:  so if it was ages ago, why post your comments now?

lol what a dumb ass question is that. This is a Discussion thread about the GSL site so why not give my opinion on it....

I think it depends what your after really, for me GSL complimemts the babechannels really well as I enjoy following up with girls on cam after 'getting to know them' on the channels......I've sampled two other similar sites of late which generally deal with Glamour models and they were horrific in terms of organisation and support plus a zero throughput of traffic

I think GSL is a superb site I've had some great 1-2-1's in the past, it has its disadvantages which definately curtail my use but like I say it all depends on what you want ....babe night shows for me are crap because i'm knackered by 10pm dosen't mean there crap for everyone else.
28-07-2012 10:49
HollyLover Offline
Junior Poster

(28-07-2012 10:49 )docutech Wrote:  
(26-07-2012 20:08 )Tintin Wrote:  

I think it depends what your after really, for me GSL complimemts the babechannels really well as I enjoy following up with girls on cam after 'getting to know them' on the channels......I've sampled two other similar sites of late which generally deal with Glamour models and they were horrific in terms of organisation and support plus a zero throughput of traffic

I think GSL is a superb site I've had some great 1-2-1's in the past, it has its disadvantages which definately curtail my use but like I say it all depends on what you want ....babe night shows for me are crap because i'm knackered by 10pm dosen't mean there crap for everyone else.

I kind of agree with this guy even though he sounds like he likes the girls for their lovely personalities only.
For a start Ken Boy calm down not everyone is going to like your beloved GSL. I was on there a while ago and it was not for me, since then i have found another glamourgirl webcam site which has babechannel and page 3 girls on it with not many boundries at all which is rite up my street, thus will probably get slagged off like GSL for one thing or another eg zero throughput of traffic!!Bounce man these are webcam sites let people speak their minds and enjoy what they want.
07-08-2012 21:12
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

yeh not for me either gsl,the 20 mins shows are not worth the money, but all depends on whether u want to pay good money for a 1 2 1 aswell.but the girls are top notchTonguebladewave

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
08-08-2012 20:46

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks