lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

GlamourStarsLive - Chat & Discussion

jenkins Offline
Junior Poster

Glamour Stars Live
Boys and girls be sure to go buy your ticket for my super sexy bath show on www.glamourstarslive.com on the 25th May at 9pm tickets are on sale now for $10 thats about £6 for a 20minute nude show. Anyone thats been to one of these knows I love to get naughty and always give a little extra. So what are you waiting for get your sexy bums over to glamourstars site and buy your ticket!

*mwah*
jen xxx
11-05-2010 00:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: We need Jenny Baker / Jenkins on Babestation
Checked out your picture on the site babe and im definitely in for the show im off to book my ticket now and can i say you look fantastic jenny very very sexy and im looking forward to the show.SmileSmile

Victoria Concordia Crescit
11-05-2010 00:24
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hello all, tonight on Glamour Stars Live we have the gorgeous Charlie O' Neal from Babestation aka Darcy Palmer from the lads mags.

Also, don't forget to check Amy Alexandra from Television X on Thursday night.
11-05-2010 16:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(11-05-2010 16:02 )GSLbabe Wrote:  Also, don't forget to check Amy Alexandra from Television X on Thursday night.

She's done some great work on the Mackenzie sites and I'd love to see Amy's show but it's VIPs only. Sad

However looking forward to tonight's Charlie show, one which we've certainly been waiting for a long time lol. Should be good though.
11-05-2010 21:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hi Rise, we have changed the criteria by which you become a VIP so I'll have a look to see if you are eligible.

The show is for VIPs but she'll be on all evening and available for private 1-2-1s.
12-05-2010 11:17
jenkins Offline
Junior Poster

Glamour Stars Live
Thank guys make sure you go get a ticket for my show from www.glamourstarslive.com its only $10 thats about £6 for a 20minute nude show its on the 25th and it is going to get rather naughty. I hope to see you all there.

Jen x

25/05/10
21:00 Bubble trouble

Description of the show
Ive come home from a hard days work at the office. Dressed in my sexy black skirt suit paired with seductive high heels I can't wait to relax, light some candles and have some naughty fun in the bath. You're in for a nice surprise - as I slip out of my secretary outfit you'll see that I'm wearing sheer black pantyhose with nothing underneath. I'm going to have some fun and slip into my hot bubble bath with my pantyhose on making them nice and wet so you can see through them. The combination of a hot steamy bubble bath, wet soft pantyhose against my skin and getting to tease you all is sure to put me in a VERY naughty mood Smile
13-05-2010 17:14
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Glamour Stars Live
I can definatelty recommend joining this site ...and catching Jenny's show ....I've been to a few shows and there great value for money with a nice blend of tease, chat and naughtyness.

I would also say don't log off after the show as Jenny is then available for more intimate 1-2-1 private fantasies......what ever your fetish Jenny is very obliging plus these tend to be even more steamy and erotic than the showtimes !
13-05-2010 17:35
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Glamour Stars Live
Charlie's show was good though I was hoping she'd make more of the netball story lol.
It's interesting though that having not appeared on GSL for about four months, Charlie suddenly did a show and 121s on Tuesday night before moving to Elite and doing seven hours of Babeshow work the very next night.

Did Carla feed her some work ethic pills when she wasn't looking I wonder... Wink
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2010 18:35 by Rise.)
13-05-2010 18:35
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

RE: Glamour Stars Live
(13-05-2010 18:35 )Rise Wrote:  Charlie's show was good though I was hoping she'd make more of the netball story lol.
It's interesting though that having not appeared on GSL for about four months, Charlie suddenly did a show and 121s on Tuesday night before moving to Elite and doing seven hours of Babeshow work the very next night.

Did Carla feed her some work ethic pills when she wasn't looking I wonder... Wink

Haha I did notice this myself Rise, it was quite difficult for us to get her onto GSL but I'm so glad we did - she's fantastic, absolutely beautiful, cute, sexy and fun. I think she probably agreed to do GSL after some encouraging words from the people at Elite as we have a few of their girls on there (all fantastic I have to add). I hope she has the time to do a few more evenings on GSL as she's just perfect.

I'm also please she's joined Elite, I think she'll be in her element there. Good work Jamie!
13-05-2010 20:40
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Glamour Stars Live
I believe Jasmine is offering a 50% discount on all private fantasies and stripteases tomorrow on Glamour Stars Live....just think of all the naughty things you could ask her and see in a intimate 1-2-1 environment ....throughly recommended.
13-05-2010 21:28

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks