lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

GlamourStarsLive - Chat & Discussion

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Glamour Stars Live
I expect she will just 'log in' on Monday night, as there looks to be a show scheduled for Monday by Fi Stevens.

I hope she does anyway as bar the unforseen it will be a disapointment if she goes back on that committment...
22-05-2010 10:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Kitty's video quality wasn't as good for her last show as she has lost her webcam and studio light. I've bought her a new light and I'll order her a new cam so it should be back up to scratch soon enough.

Ellis Dee I've had an operation and have to take a couple of weeks off but I should be back online from 6th June ish, the same week we have Natasha Marley on Smile
23-05-2010 13:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jonny20009 Offline
Senior Poster

Carla hope you get better soon. I never knew the stunning Natasha Marley was going to be on GSL, what date is it and will she be doing a $10 show - and will it be nude? I really love GSL you have some stunning girls on their, my fave being Lucy Anne (and yourself of course) and also Charlie O'Neil - she has the sexiest smile ever. But really cant wait to see Natasha Marley.
23-05-2010 14:26
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hi jonny, Natasha will be on 8th June for a full day and evening. She'll have a $10 show up to topless (or maybe implied nude if you're lucky) but she'll be doing nude in private 1-2-1s. You can book in advance if you prefer so you can choose the best time for you and an outfit for Natasha to wear. Glad you like the site!
25-05-2010 10:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jenkins Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Jenny Baker (Jenkins) - Boudoir
oi oi dont forget my sexy ass show tonight on www.glamourstarslive.com
Starts at 9pm!!!! xxx
25-05-2010 17:32
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Jenny Baker (Jenkins) - Boudoir
Really enjoyed your show tonight jenny its the first i have seen you in but it certainly wont be the last you were stunning and beautiful in equal measure.
I will also be leaving you feedback in the show review and my name on that is also gunflash10 if you read my review babe.
Really impressed with your sexy self tonight jenny and cant wait until your next hot show and many thanks for your highly enjoyable show tonight.TongueTongueTongueHeart

Victoria Concordia Crescit
25-05-2010 21:53
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Hey everyone (well, mods mainly) is it OK to post a list of the upcoming shows on here? theres some real hot ones coming up, that I'd cry if I missed out on!
28-05-2010 10:48
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(28-05-2010 10:48 )welshken Wrote:  Hey everyone (well, mods mainly) is it OK to post a list of the upcoming shows on here?

Since Glamour Stars Live has its own section in the forum I would assume the answer is yes.
28-05-2010 10:58
skully Offline

As Elgar says, it's fine as long as it's posted in this section.
Feel free to start an upcoming show thread, that way it can be updated whenever it needs to be.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
28-05-2010 11:06
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(28-05-2010 11:06 )skully Wrote:  As Elgar says, it's fine as long as it's posted in this section.
Feel free to start an upcoming show thread, that way it can be updated whenever it needs to be.

Cool, thanks chaps, will do Smile
28-05-2010 11:35

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks