Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average

Latino babes

thestrange1 Offline
Gone

RE: Latino babes
(28-11-2009 14:03 )Foxxy Teri Wrote:  
(28-11-2009 00:20 )thestrange1 Wrote:  This is shit. It may as well be called Latino Frumps as she's not exactly nice to look at. The picture quality is awful. But i'm glad that there's one less OAP channel.

wives dont have to be OAPs!

Sorry for that. The women on babeworld wives weren't as old as the ones on sport. I prefer to watch young women. I hope the ones from bw wives get on a different channel especially Cameron, Wendy and Teri.
28-11-2009 14:14
Find all posts by this user
Foxxy Teri Offline
Senior Poster

I am Teri and im 27 years old!

Dont forget to check out my website!

http://www.bustyterifox.com
28-11-2009 14:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

Sorry but I'd like to be watching Debbie on 952, I would also like to be watching Rachel on 908 and then Amy on 949.
Why oh why are they putting these crap foriegn feed channels on? i can only assume its cheaper for them than the usual £25 per hour the babes are paid because its not watchable for the viewer.
To be honest the foriegn girls look like they dont want to be there, whoever runs this channels may as well just hook a feed up to the romanian whore-houses on livejasmin for the night
28-11-2009 14:31
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

(28-11-2009 14:28 )Foxxy Teri Wrote:  I am Teri and im 27 years old!

Well they should put you on the main show or you could do better and go to bangbabes or something like Live960 and Club Paradiso. Try and get Cameron aswell.
28-11-2009 15:26
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

Agree, your too young to be on milf's and you would do better on another channel
28-11-2009 16:10
martin Offline
Cameron Martin

(28-11-2009 14:28 )Foxxy Teri Wrote:  I am Teri and im 27 years old!

Hi Terri, its CAMERON. X old wife. its nice to see another big girl on the forum. You go sister.
BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

I now have to tell you the truth as to why I am no longer at babeworld.

For many months, I had been secretly attending a training camp in a far off galaxy, many light years away.
In a fierce struggle between the forces of good and evil. I have succeeded in becoming a JEDI MASTER. It has been a long and difficult path, but I am now following my destiny.

Because of my announced Jedi powers,I was asked to leave as my boss feared that I would use the force to influence my callers. (Ofcom apparently would not allow this)Huh

Also,

Sadly......Sad

My husband, Who also worked on the cameras at babeworld, was also asked to leave. This was because he became a SITH LORD without me knowing.
Again, the bosses thought he would be a liability in his recruiting techniques for the dark side. (His powers of mind control are becoming to powerful, even for him..)

We are now at war with the Empire.shocked

If any of you wish to learn more of the Jedi ways, all you have to do is follow the link on the main page of my website. http://www.cameronsworld.net

Your following is much needed in the relentless struggle against the evil empire.

Unfortunately, travel costs to the distant galaxy is not covered by the Jedi..eek

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!!

Jedi Master Cameron Heart

---------------------------------

You will be drawn to the dark side, Jedi master Cameron's powers are weak compared to mine.
THE REPUBLIC WILL KNEEL BEFORE ME...eek

Sith Lord Martin
28-11-2009 16:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RachelTaylor Offline
I got kicked off:(

:bounce:Haha...fucking hilarious babeBounce

You do realise however the potential the Jedi has to 'unglam' the world as it is today? Your departure has helped to protect those struggling with the art of 'glam'.

The Jedi has no 'glam' status in the world as it is today & I may be forced to join you.
xxx
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2009 17:10 by RachelTaylor.)
28-11-2009 17:00
sweetienbead Offline
Apprentice Poster

(28-11-2009 02:24 )skateguy Wrote:  Hmmm, makes this post from a month ago somewhat interesting... http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid256961
It makes it "Bollox" doesn't it schoff?
28-11-2009 17:54
sweetienbead Offline
Apprentice Poster

Cameron, much to learn you have.

The ways of the evil empire are cruel and confusing they may seem. But as taught you were, Darth Hoff and his empire of evel penny pinching prevail will not.

The many asian clones will conquered be. Dark, cheap, latino and asian days are ahead but the power of the force denied cannot be.

When we resume your training tonight with your husband Sith lord Martin and my wife charliebacca we will, during the festival of Sambukka, finalise the plan for retaking the control centre from the evil empire.

Easy it will be as they now live in chile, although they may have got lost in Cyprus.
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2009 18:40 by sweetienbead.)
28-11-2009 18:06
Digital Dave Away
Retired

It's interesting that Hofmeister is still logging on (0115 this morning), just not saying anything.

I think it was pretty shabby behaviour last month to deny the latino babes idea and make out that Cameron was lying and that she had left Babeworld under a cloud.
28-11-2009 18:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66