Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average

Latino babes

revelation Offline

RE: Latino babes
Has anybody had problems getting diverted to other channels when phoning these, I haven't tried the Latino one, and can't see me doing so but on Cameron's last night I tried to phone her 4 times and ended up on the asian channels phones each time.

And certainly towards the end the replies to my text messages on the babeworld channel just didn't seem very feminine, perhaps the ladyboys were replying!

THe whole thing is a very sorry and sad reflection on an apparently fading business.
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2009 13:08 by revelation.)
29-11-2009 12:56
Find all posts by this user
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

cannot see latino babes being a success, similar to the quality of asian babes. hope 908 does not get affected. babeworld 908 is now the only asset they have. just good they have sexy babes like amy, sj,tj,ani and i heard flo is returning so fingers crossed all will be well

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
29-11-2009 16:26
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(29-11-2009 16:26 )dragonking Wrote:  cannot see latino babes being a success, similar to the quality of asian babes. hope 908 does not get affected. babeworld 908 is now the only asset they have. just good they have sexy babes like amy, sj,tj,ani and i heard flo is returning so fingers crossed all will be well

Latino babes - WHY?annoyedshockedHuh!SadSurprisedeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeek

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
29-11-2009 23:31
Charlemagne Offline

I switched on the TV late last night, and I thought that my was old aunty was on it- and she's been dead for 20 years.....
Then I realised that I had turned on Latino Babes by mistake.

This is a rubbish channel. No its worse than that.
What do you call something worse than rubbish?
Oh yes its called 'LATINO BABES'Cool
30-11-2009 08:40
loopid77 Offline
Senior Poster

Biggest load of shite ive ever seen....

YNWA
30-11-2009 08:46
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Latino Babes is a pile of shite. No more needs to be said.
01-12-2009 00:48
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I see the forum's policy about purposefully offensive remarks regarding the babeshow girls seems to have gone out of the window. Some of the comments in this thread about the Latina Babes have been dispicable. Admin seem to wave the rule, just so long as the remarks are directed at the foreign babes bladewave

Anyway, just to make it clear that I'm not back-tracking here, my last comment was just an excuse to have another go at Hof for introducing ladyboys to the Asian Babes channel. If truth be known, I think he should be applauded for introducing these foreign-based channels - they make a very welcome change indeed, to the somewhat stale UK channels. Hof's ideas are good. They're inventive and ambitious... it's just his execution that stinks.

The main problem (as is still the case with Asian Babes) is that he doesn't seems interested in properly translating the rules and regulations to the people running these foreign ventures. Consequently we get girls sat around, fully clothed and too scared to do anything in case they get into trouble. During the day (which I might add has featured some absolutley gorgeous women) the girls sit with cushions on their laps for fear that they might show a flash of knicker. If only they knew that during the days, the girls over here lie about in next to nothing, letting their tits fall out and flashing their gussets for fun, we might get a more watchable show. In the past, Hof has used the excuse that it's difficult to translate the rules, but I don't buy that. All he needs to do is send them some clips of both the day and night shows from our channels, and let them see for themselves what they can and can't get away with. Then all he needs to do is pursuade some of them gorgeous daygirls to do nights.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 17:54 by StanTheMan.)
01-12-2009 17:52
Charlemagne Offline

(01-12-2009 17:52 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I see the forum's policy about purposefully offensive remarks regarding the babeshow girls seems to have gone out of the window. Some of the comments in this thread about the Latina Babes have been dispicable. Admin seem to wave the rule, just so long as the remarks are directed at the foreign babes bladewave

Anyway, just to make it clear that I'm not back-tracking here, my last comment was just an excuse to have another go at Hof for introducing ladyboys to the Asian Babes channel. If truth be known, I think he should be applauded for introducing these foreign-based channels - they make a very welcome change indeed, to the somewhat stale UK channels. Hof's ideas are good. They're inventive and ambitious... it's just his execution that stinks.

The main problem (as is still the case with Asian Babes) is that he doesn't seems interested in properly translating the rules and regulations to the people running these foreign ventures. Consequently we get girls sat around, fully clothed and too scared to do anything in case they get into trouble. During the day (which I might add has featured some absolutley gorgeous women) the girls sit with cushions on their laps for fear that they might show a flash of knicker. If only they knew that during the days, the girls over here lie about in next to nothing, letting their tits fall out and flashing their gussets for fun, we might get a more watchable show. In the past, Hof has used the excuse that it's difficult to translate the rules, but I don't buy that. All he needs to do is send them some clips of both the day and night shows from our channels, and let them see for themselves what they can and can't get away with. Then all he needs to do is pursuade some of them gorgeous daygirls to do nights.

Stan I accept your opinions regarding Latino Babes.
I also think that its great when a site owner tries something original and out of the ordinary.
However do you honestly think that the move to Chile was anything other than a cost cutting exercise.
Can you honestly say that these channels are good?
Babes lost their jobs because of it.
Its the workers you should be championing not the boss.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 23:49 by Charlemagne.)
01-12-2009 23:30
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(01-12-2009 23:30 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(01-12-2009 17:52 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I see the forum's policy about purposefully offensive remarks regarding the babeshow girls seems to have gone out of the window. Some of the comments in this thread about the Latina Babes have been dispicable. Admin seem to wave the rule, just so long as the remarks are directed at the foreign babes bladewave

Stan I accept your opinions regarding Latino Babes.
I also think that its great what a site owner tries something original and out of the ordinary.
However do you honestly think that the move to Chile was anything other than a cost cutting exercise.
Can you honestly say that these channels are good?
Babes lost their jobs because of it.
Its the workers you should be championing not the boss.

Latino babes looks like a poor excuse for a channel and I've not been able to watch it for more than a couple of minutes at a time. Perhaps it caters for a niche market for those who like a Latino accent... Huh

Have to agree with Charlemagne about the economics of it. The babes don't exactly seem popular with the callers so the market will resolve this matter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
01-12-2009 23:42
old git Offline
Senior Poster

Tried to watch this show last night just to give it a chance and see if it was worth phoning.The girls seemed awkward and were definetly not into showing flesh.The show has got to improve or it will quickly go down the pan,

Hof if you are over there try to sort it out or you will lose fans and quite possibly the channel.
02-12-2009 14:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66