babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Emma Ashley - The Chat

worldinwinter Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Welcome to The Chat Emma Emms (Ha-Ha)
I think its great that emma is on the chat
11-12-2009 17:25
Find all posts by this user
GeezerGeezer Offline
Banned

RE: Emma on the chat discussion thread
I think she looks bored most of the time, and I can't blame her. It's a waste of her talent, sitting there while her fellow presenter prattles on.
15-12-2009 18:14
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Geezer- so lying on a couch wearing very little talking on the phones all day was a better use of her talent? If so please explain how!!

(15-12-2009 18:14 )GeezerGeezer Wrote:  I think she looks bored most of the time, and I can't blame her. It's a waste of her talent, sitting there while her fellow presenter prattles on.
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2009 19:46 by mikedafc.)
16-12-2009 19:46
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

It is when hardly no body watches the chat because whats on the other side i like emma but even i cant sit through watching the chat it bores me to death
17-12-2009 10:41
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

(17-12-2009 10:41 )HannahsPet Wrote:  i like emma but even i cant sit through watching the chat it bores me to death

Have to agree with this. I was suprised to have seen her on it yesterday. Best of luck to you though Emma xxx.

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
17-12-2009 11:00
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

It must be doing something right to get it's hours back up to 10 hours a day, two five hour shifts with 2 girls per shift, a little variety added back to the mix!!

(17-12-2009 10:41 )HannahsPet Wrote:  It is when hardly no body watches the chat because whats on the other side i like emma but even i cant sit through watching the chat it bores me to death
17-12-2009 20:53
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

Im sorry but it has to be said... What is entertaining about the Chat?... yes its great to see Emma talking and laughing to the camera etc.. but on the show now that kind of interaction is very rare now... what you usualy get now is two girls sat behind a desk talking on the phone with sound down.. and stuffing their faces with chocolate... if you are lucky they may read your txt.. if you can wait an hour.. or more! If you find that entertaining then you realy need to get out more... Rant over!

smile... even on the crap days!
17-12-2009 21:08
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

until cellcast decide to change the format again. dont mind the girls just dont like the flaming set the quarter size of screen. reason why i like the day shows is its background for when im working i want to be able to come and go and not miss anything. thing is the chat is u have to think to watch and to be honest i got things to be doing during the day. also seems the chat has a core clique some might say they have there own fanboys with there own private in jokes.

Loved Emma and bobbi when they did Party people and lads lounge would love a set like that why have beuatiful women on and use only quarter of the screen. i dont want beds just want them on a sofa
17-12-2009 21:21
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

Agree with a lot of what you say Hannahs pet... except about the sofa.. the temptation from the producers to ''sex'' it up a bit would be too much... Full screen with two comfortable armchairs each with a laptop and phone next to it..? in a setting that resembles a lounge instead of a broom cupboard in a basement would help.. and equal time given to txt and calls... it wont happen of course as you say the ''clique'' of fanboys seem happy with what they get.. such a shame.

smile... even on the crap days!
17-12-2009 21:53
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

(17-12-2009 21:53 )Rufus.D.H Wrote:  Agree with a lot of what you say Hannahs pet... except about the sofa.. the temptation from the producers to ''sex'' it up a bit would be too much... Full screen with two comfortable armchairs each with a laptop and phone next to it..? in a setting that resembles a lounge instead of a broom cupboard in a basement would help.. and equal time given to txt and calls... it wont happen of course as you say the ''clique'' of fanboys seem happy with what they get.. such a shame.

Well I think we all know why the other shows have changed its to make money. Sitting on a sofa on the chat is not the way to go as it would give the owners of the chat an excuse to sex up the chat. But I must admit it looks rubbish with the girls stuck in a airing cupbord with a pc and a phone it look cheap and tacky also I think they have the right mix of girls on The Chat, but one morning when I was very unwell I did watch a show called the 'The Boudoir' and on there was a girl called SASKIA. She is very good at picking topics to chat about like films and favorate holidays, she seems very intellgent if the bosses at the chat contacted her and had her on she would do well. She is the only other person I'd have on and then the chat would be compleat. I like her smile also. I only happened to watch 'the boudoir' for half-an-hour the rest of the time it's rubbish like the rest. The chat is fairly good though. Also it could do with updating the pictures. When there is a break in transmistion I don't want to be looking at pictures of girls who have left the show I want current girls pictures on please and also the website which is http://www.thechat.tv needs all the pictures updating its over a year out of date and its rubbish. It could also stream the show online there and you could top up by credit/debit cards and have a txt box where you can join in via online and have the credit taken from your account, so you can have an online account. Anyhow its just a few ideas. Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2009 22:35 by madhatter13.)
18-12-2009 22:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV