babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Biggest jaw dropping moment on these channels

madjack Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Biggest jaw dropping moment on these channels
Seeing Babestation 1 for a whole 5 mins with no interuptions and no boxes.
21-04-2011 18:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(21-04-2011 18:15 )TheWatcher Wrote:  There was a post on the forum, not that long ago, by Jemma Jey explaining what happenned.
I think she said that they both thought that it was off camera at the time.
It wasn't, and it was an expensive lollypop at £157,000 (the fine)
It was never clear whether or not Bangbabes actually paid the fine.

without checking what Jemma actualy said i think she said that the wrong feed was shown on tv by mistake , Bangbabes sometimes used a different camera's for the tv and web show feed , apparently every one including Amanda , Jemma and the producer thought that what they were doing was only being shown on the website and not on tv , i think the producer and camera man got the sack , Jemma got suspended for a month , not sure about Amanda , i think this is what went on but not 100% sure without reading Jemma's post .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
21-04-2011 18:29
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The best show's I used to see were in 2006, when we had the likes of Babestar TV and Sexstation TV sticking 2 fingers up to the censors, both used to put on legendary shows, full on frontal dildo show's, free to air too, fucking fantastic and an era that seems like light years way now and won't return in a hurry until Ofcom are disposed off. Happy days and many a next day going into work absolutely shattered. How I long for a return to that golden era in the history of the Babe Channels.
21-04-2011 19:20
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(21-04-2011 18:25 )madjack Wrote:  Seeing Babestation 1 for a whole 5 mins with no interuptions and no boxes.

BounceBounceBounce lol

21-04-2011 19:47
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

great vid...never seen the lolly pop vid....be great if some kind soul could make this downloadable & any other of the stronger bangbang footage that was not previously aloud on here

thanks in advance
21-04-2011 22:22
theo7338 Offline

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y81SA6A8 downloadable link here! You're welcome Wink
22-04-2011 10:32
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Does anyone remember
Does anyone remember one great night about 3 years ago, Elite was new and owning the other channels like Klitschko on Haye. Then one night the old bangbabes show had like a marathon sesh of like four girls on at one Jet Black, Stevie Louise, Victoira Roberts and Tori i think but can't be 100% and they started owning Elite like Vettel owns a grand prix circuit.

The board went nuts there was a post every half a second we were screaming at how awesome it was, the girls were spread legged and kissing just outside each others vaginas spaking each others arse, sucking their nipples they were on all fours ontop of each, at one point there was a triple decker sandwich baby oil also made an appearance.

Just thought it was a good moment to bring up over the christmas period.

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
27-12-2011 04:09
TommyTucker77 Offline
Senior Poster

I was watching babestation one night and Ella and Jodie were on the mics reading out text messages then Ella read one out asking for Jodie to have her boobs played with by a camera man for 30 seconds, Jodie didn't look 100% up for it so Ella said they would do 15 seconds each to which Jodie thought was a fair deal Smile I will never forget watching Ella getting her nipples played with and telling the camera man HARDER! HARDER! Amazing moment!

Anyone else remember it?

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." : Albert Einstein
27-12-2011 15:01
superpetemac Offline
Senior Poster

(23-07-2010 02:28 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  Dani Thompson's 'Robert Green' story.

what was this
27-12-2011 17:29
T1984 Offline
Junior Poster

(06-12-2009 07:01 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  It would have to be in the summer,this year on Bang Babes,when Candy,Charlie,Flo and Tori were doing a 4 girl orgy lol and someone left the mic on.I was ill at the time and till i saw the vid i thought i had dreamed it.To see it was jaw dropping to hear all of it even more so.
But the biggest draw dropping moment of that night was CHARLIE MONACO,there was me thinking she would be perfect for ELITE but because she always said men or guys on chatback and never boys and girls and also didnt do girl/girl on chatback and early bb, i thought she was not into girls,and was very much a mans woman, boy was i wrong lol.On that night she was going at it with flo like good un and since then as kissed and fondled more girls then anyone on all the channels and even over powered miss badcock once!laugh

I'd love to see this, is the vid still about online anywhere by any chance?
27-12-2011 17:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV