Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Biggest jaw dropping moment on these channels

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Biggest jaw dropping moment on these channels
(19-12-2009 18:21 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(07-12-2009 14:25 )skateguy Wrote:  
(07-12-2009 12:57 )steven6 Wrote:  I remember it the clip might be on sexy-sat or livesat whatever its called

I only ever saw being it discussed on one forum, that's now archived (probably the same one that Stan refers to).

Indeed it is the same place, skateguy Wink

Any luck PM-ing the guy who owns the clip yet?

I think the members here would be quite amazed to see it, especially when you consider it happened on fta channel.

[Image: th_86487_katie6_123_171lo.JPG] yep if this is the clip yer after its gone the way of the dodo im afraid...

pic courtesy of the guys at liveshow-tv...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2009 03:17 by HEX!T.)
20-12-2009 03:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(20-12-2009 01:53 )TheDude Wrote:  Donna Duke getting lifted by I think Dionne and getting dropped on the radiator and cutting her head, it was bleeding and everything eeek.

Oh my goodness, well that is quite shocking and a little upsetting. She did recover I presume…? Did they cancel the show or what exactly…? My sympathy goes out to her.
20-12-2009 03:52
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

2 moments on Lads Lounge stand out for me which happened when the presenters left the mic on.

Sarah-Jane telling the cameraman that she cheats on her UK boyfriend with a guy in america who she described as her badboy. She went on to say that her UK boyfiend was a angel and the total opposite to the yank.

Ellie(Ford) telling the cameraman that she hasn't had alot of cock and this concerns her. She pondered the thoughts on wether she should cheat on her boyfriend before they got married because she wanted to experience more guys. She also said her friends were right slappers compared to her and she doesn't like big dicks. Ellie also told a story about having sex with a male model in Brighton and mocking him for going down on her for so long.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
20-12-2009 04:54
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

I'll be putting that Katie Kaliana/Weale/Fox clip up at some point, if that helps...

[Image: ob23_25.jpg]

Thanks to ImageChunk.com for Free adult image host
20-12-2009 04:59
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

I suggest it was probably the first time any girl went fully naked without any panties on Freeview (which I had to suffer before Freesat HD launched)
The Lady I saw was Amanda, but if anyone knows of any other Lady doing the same earlier than than this on the same medium, kindly inform us. Many thanks.
20-12-2009 05:27
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

(20-12-2009 05:27 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  
I suggest it was probably the first time any girl went fully naked without any panties on Freeview (which I had to suffer before Freesat HD launched)
The Lady I saw was Amanda, but if anyone knows of any other Lady doing the same earlier than than this on the same medium, kindly inform us. Many thanks.

Sorry ECJ I'm off to Specsavers and I'll try reading this when I get back!!! Big Grin
20-12-2009 11:14
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

I thought it was the katie fox clip not katie weale

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
20-12-2009 21:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anadin Offline
Senior Poster

(20-12-2009 11:14 )Mellow Wrote:  

Sorry ECJ I'm off to Specsavers and I'll try reading this when I get back!!! Big Grin

Yeah wtf is that about? Leave the font, size & colour alone! bladewave

1:Leigh Darby 2:Tiffany Chambers 3:Sophia Lares 4:Cherri 5:Sarah Louise

Only Twats use text speak on the net.
20-12-2009 22:33
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(20-12-2009 11:14 )Mellow Wrote:  

Bounce

I hope you don't plan on building any websites, Charlotte, if you think that's an exceptable font and colour to use.
20-12-2009 22:59
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(20-12-2009 21:51 )steven6 Wrote:  I thought it was the katie fox clip not katie weale

Same person I think. She was Katie Kaliana on Babestation and Katie Weale by the time she was on the SportXXX network. I seem to recall her on TVX/Dirty Talk as either Katie Fox or Katie Valentine, I can't remember which. But it is the same girl (unless there's another one I don't know about).
20-12-2009 22:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV