babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Biggest jaw dropping moment on these channels

steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

RE: Biggest jaw dropping moment on these channels

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
21-12-2009 00:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(21-12-2009 00:29 )steven6 Wrote:  katie fox was blonde, http://bgafd.co.uk/actresses/details.php/id/k0168

That's probably why I don't know her then. So it was Kaliana/Weale.
21-12-2009 00:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

Two things stand out for me.

The first one was the first time I saw Bailey milk herself on the old Babeworld. I couldn't believe my eyes. And, if I recall, neither did the other presenters.

The second one is the first time I saw full frontal nudity on BabestarXXX. It was a Friday night, I think. Approximately 3:30 in the morning. If I remember the chain of events correctly, Tammy, Rio Lee, Rose Wood and Ariel were presenting. For the whole night, Tammy, Rio Lee and Rose were all over each other. But strangely enough, Ariel didn't interact with them at all.

I think it was Rose, who took her knickers off first - for the last few nights she had been presently, she had always taken them off and covered herself with a cushion. And this night was no different.

And then, Tammy just whipped them off and waved them about her head when she was almost to camera. And soon after Rio followed suit and Rose discarded the cushion. I don't think Ariel got them off that night at all.

It was from that point onwards that sleep was only a memory for me!
23-12-2009 00:38
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(23-12-2009 00:38 )Browser1 Wrote:  Two things stand out for me.

The first one was the first time I saw Bailey milk herself on the old Babeworld. I couldn't believe my eyes. And, if I recall, neither did the other presenters.

The second one is the first time I saw full frontal nudity on BabestarXXX. It was a Friday night, I think. Approximately 3:30 in the morning. If I remember the chain of events correctly, Tammy, Rio Lee, Rose Wood and Ariel were presenting. For the whole night, Tammy, Rio Lee and Rose were all over each other. But strangely enough, Ariel didn't interact with them at all.

I think it was Rose, who took her knickers off first - for the last few nights she had been presently, she had always taken them off and covered herself with a cushion. And this night was no different.

And then, Tammy just whipped them off and waved them about her head when she was almost to camera. And soon after Rio followed suit and Rose discarded the cushion. I don't think Ariel got them off that night at all.

It was from that point onwards that sleep was only a memory for me!

I am really loving the images and sensations your words have just conjured up in my mind, many thanks indeed…

I don't suppose for one moment that anyone has a video of it anywhere now-a-days, at all…? Please, please…!! Wink
23-12-2009 01:00
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I must be easily pleased, probably because i dont have Sky.
The best things for me were catching the normally innocent day girls being filthy on party people at 3am.

My best jaw dropping moment was finaly hearing Hannah Mac talk about sex. Things like "It was so big it hurt" and "come on paul, cum on my tits" Surprised

The ultimate was when Hannah got a guy off without saying anything, she just stood up and slowly twirled to the camera, the guy shot his load on the tv screen. Wink Then party boy shouted out "Get Hannah on Babestation!" Hannah was like "What did i do??" Cool

As i said, i am easily pleased. Big Grin
23-12-2009 01:07
paulbec Offline
Junior Poster

(23-12-2009 01:07 )sm© Wrote:  I must be easily pleased, probably because i dont have Sky.
The best things for me were catching the normally innocent day girls being filthy on party people at 3am.

My best jaw dropping moment was finaly hearing Hannah Mac talk about sex. Things like "It was so big it hurt" and "come on paul, cum on my tits" Surprised

The ultimate was when Hannah got a guy off without saying anything, she just stood up and slowly twirled to the camera, the guy shot his load on the tv screen. Wink Then party boy shouted out "Get Hannah on Babestation!" Hannah was like "What did i do??" Cool

i think i may be the paul you are referring to!!
23-12-2009 01:22
scaramanga Offline
Apprentice Poster

I think it had to be one nite on the old encrypted sports xxx with faye rampton and i think the cameraman...she needed to give her face a wipe when they were done put it like that.

Wud love to see that again bt thats prob gone for good.
23-12-2009 02:58
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(23-12-2009 02:58 )scaramanga Wrote:  Wud love to see that again bt thats prob gone for good.

Not gone at all, here's a clip of Faye giving the camera man a blowjob. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...0#pid22510

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2009 04:03 by skateguy.)
23-12-2009 04:02
EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

(23-12-2009 01:07 )sm© Wrote:  I must be easily pleased, probably because i dont have Sky.

I have never paid to watch television either (except my actual licence) and find Freesat can be manually tuned in to all the other channels, such as those upon here… the entire things needsno subscription at all.

Thus, you can keep the two entirely separate in two different modes: Free-sat and non-freesat mode.

23-12-2009 04:45
boogieboyb Offline
Junior Poster

rachel cole in a leotard. Just WOW
23-12-2009 09:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV