Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

Ofcom Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Ofcom Discussion
Oh yes I see. This was the only assessment (so far) of a small handful of bulletined complaints of recent months that made it to the investigation stage. It does indeed deserve to be reported here. I think it was referenced on the 66 thread in April though IIRC.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
18-06-2019 20:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(18-06-2019 19:07 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Are you saying that was definitely Fernie jb?

There are several girls we can say it definitely wasn't. Fernanda is one of those definites.
18-06-2019 21:06
ShandyHand Offline

^ He was definitely talking about a different incident to you. What was not clear was why he was posting what he was. Same as its not clear why you still felt the need to be posting a second time.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
18-06-2019 22:20
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(18-06-2019 22:20 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ He was definitely talking about a different incident to you.

Not according to andyjb himself. He stated that he "posted the bulletin which contained the result of the investigation mentioned in Post 3732". This is the same incident that I'm referring to.
19-06-2019 01:59
ShandyHand Offline

Yes. I see now. My bad for thinking the conversation might have moved on in five months given that 66 have had several complaints assessed in the bulletins in the mean time. Again this is an issue with having things reported in two threads.

19-06-2019 10:28
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-89EB_5D1CF902.jpg]

I'd agree with Ofcom.
Of course it's not an isolated incident.

It doesn't say what they did about it. Does this mean a fine and 'what's the damage Chief?'

Am I right in thinking that Ofcom twist the knife...is it perhaps a channel fine of £557891.95 including a fine for presenter 1 of £56488.45, presenter 2: £89766.34 and presenter 3 £121555.76.
Do they make the licensee collect the money from the presenters too just to rub it in?

Do you think that half a million is enough to put them off the air and how quickly does it have to be paid?

I haven't really seen any changes...lip service being paid to the regulations but if it was really non-sexual in tone it would be teamwear say, polo shirts and trousers.

I'd go along with that rather than see people being hounded and fined whilst trying to entertain me no matter how rich some of the presenters might be. I look forward to seeing so and so on later in the week or whatever and I enjoy conversing on here and if S66 don't mend their ways that might stop.
03-07-2019 20:15
babefan29 Offline
Senior Poster

Saw this in todays bulletin

Investigations List
If Ofcom considers that a broadcaster or service provider may have breached its codes, rules, licence condition or other regulatory requirements, it will start an investigation.
It is important to note that an investigation by Ofcom does not necessarily mean the broadcaster or service provider has done anything wrong. Not all investigations result in breaches of the codes, rules, licence conditions or other regulatory requirements being recorded.
Here are alphabetical lists of new investigations launched between 17 and 30 June 2019.
Investigations launched under the Procedures for investigating breaches of content standards for television and radio
Programme

Service

Transmission date
various
Studio 66
Studio 66 TV
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2019 11:17 by babefan29.)
08-07-2019 11:13
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

(03-07-2019 20:15 )Chrisst Wrote:  I'd go along with that rather than see people being hounded and fined whilst trying to entertain me no matter how rich some of the presenters might be. I look forward to seeing so and so on later in the week or whatever and I enjoy conversing on here and if S66 don't mend their ways that might stop.

Assuming these fines relate to the dayshows, I'd much rather these channels went out with a huge 'fuck you' to Ofcom, just like Babestar did back in the day.

You say you hope S66 'mend their ways' but then what are we left with if they do? Okay, the channels stay, but then we have to endure motionless presenters with everything covered up. Who in their right mind wants that?? The one and only thing these channels have going for them is the overtly sexual behaviour of the day girls... except for those weirdos who watch the channels for reasons other than to have a good old wank.
20-07-2019 23:36
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

Bang babes did a fuck you to Ofcom as well.
21-07-2019 17:50
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

(21-07-2019 17:50 )Dec214 Wrote:  Bang babes did a fuck you to Ofcom as well.

I don't think it was quite on a par with Babestar. There's a few clips knocking about and even though rules weren't quite as strict as they are now, they put out some jaw-dropping shows that went way beyond the regulations.
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2019 21:24 by OurJud.)
26-07-2019 21:23