live shows

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average
Ofcom Discussion
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Ofcom Discussion
(16-01-2017 21:34 )MR PERFECT Wrote:  They could survive. But are they serving a purpose now? I stopped watching some time ago and haven't had any curiosity to check again as it was dull and lifeless. Seems to me the channels stopped putting in an effort a few years back and are using technology as a way of bleeding money out of viewers instead of putting on proper shows. It wouldn't surprise me if ofcom and the channels are working together.

Good point! i agree they are not serving much of a purpose, however there must be a market for it because the public are still calling in. About your comment with ofcom and the babe channels working together seems to be a valid argument, like i said in my post Ofcom could of shut these channels years ago if they wanted to. I just hope Ofcom will see the light of day and relax some of the laws, but i can't see that happening, i'm not sure when ofcom look at the current rules and regs in 2017?
16-01-2017 22:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MR PERFECT Offline
Junior Poster

Regular TV has more adult visual than so called 18+ purpose shows. Sadly I believe anyone waiting for relaxed rules may as well go watch paint dry.
16-01-2017 22:35
derekdas Offline
Master Poster

As regards to what the girls can or can't say or show on air, it seems to me the channels only need to announce at the start of the late shows and maybe occasionally throughout the broadcast, that the viewer is warned that they may witness scenes of a sexual nature, adult themes, bad language and angry confrontations and be allowed to broadcast whatever they like. As is Celebrity Big Brother.
Today 13:04

Animated banner 79