babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion

Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion
This morning, BSD has had Paige, Cherri and Hannah C on their show - three absolute legends of the daytime channels. I'm sure that most of us would give our left kidney to be a cameraman on BSD and film these girls everyday, it sounds like the best job in the world!...

...So why do they never move the camera and let the girls move around? Its like watching cardboard cut-outs! I was so excited when Paul told us that Cherri was returning, but she is wasted on Babestation.

Sorry for the rant, just had to let it out! Grrrrrrrr!
04-07-2010 14:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

Guys, just seen a bit of 'xtra' seems a tad more 'interesting' today. They kissed each other on the nose earlier - keep an eye out
07-07-2010 13:48
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(04-07-2010 14:45 )Sylar Wrote:  This morning, BSD has had Paige, Cherri and Hannah C on their show - three absolute legends of the daytime channels. I'm sure that most of us would give our left kidney to be a cameraman on BSD and film these girls everyday, it sounds like the best job in the world!...

...So why do they never move the camera and let the girls move around? Its like watching cardboard cut-outs! I was so excited when Paul told us that Cherri was returning, but she is wasted on Babestation.

Sorry for the rant, just had to let it out! Grrrrrrrr!

Amber told me they only have one producer / cameraman doing both shows now prob thats why goty fixed cameras usally more camera stuff on the 5:30 shift

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-07-2010 13:52
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

With more competition around you would think that they could put a early morning show on. Huh Prehaps someone went sick or Tech problems and they did their best to get cover but even so.....

Btw Where has Gracie,Ebony and Emma-Kate gone ?
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2010 09:24 by mrwotzup.)
11-07-2010 09:23
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(11-07-2010 09:23 )mrwotzup Wrote:  With more competition around you would think that they could put a early morning show on. Huh Prehaps someone went sick or Tech problems and they did their best to get cover but even so.....

Btw Where has Gracie,Ebony and Emma-Kate gone ?

I hate to say this, but maybe 'the dark side' ie THAT channel?

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
11-07-2010 09:32
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

cant blame the girls if someone was to ffer a shed load of cash for doing your job you wouldnt say No would you girls have to pay rent and buy shoes and get there futures sorted because you dont know whats round the corner

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
11-07-2010 10:40
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Im thinking they want to lose customers Hannah c and Anastasia again i like them both but they are on most of the week with the reemergance of Minnie and Lou lou and hannah mac prob 2moro i think im starting to turn to the dark side well only when the sun is out of course because after dark its still scary lol

11-07-2010 11:18
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i was going to write something similar; EVERY time i check out who's on BS days i always see either hannah c or anastasia, neither of whom do anything for me, sorry ladies (if you're remotely bothered). i don't even see rosie anymore Sad

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
11-07-2010 11:46
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I am pretty sure that Rosie was on yesterday morning though I only managed a very very brief glimpse when my father's back was turned!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
11-07-2010 12:03
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah rosie was on 11-3:30 yesterday and shes on now 909

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2010 16:33 by HannahsPet.)
11-07-2010 16:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV