babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion

Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion
Whatever your stance on BS and their pervcams etc, it's hard to argue against the whole operation coming across as cheap and tatty. From the curtain that could have been stolen from Dot Cotton's front room to the ad hoc bamboo like construction that's meant to tantalise viewers into calling but reminds me of a scene from a Vietnam POW film to the whiteboard with the girl's name written on with a marker pen. Just all screams of unprofessional, cheap and nasty tat.

I can envisage a producer with a tank top, Bobby Charlton comb over with as much hair as that guy from the Hamlet photo booth adverts years ago dunking custard creams in a mug of Bovril moaning indistinctly when he' s required to move from his deckchair in the studio to do a bit of work.

That's how the operation comes across to me anyway.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
12-08-2017 12:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
whoa check Daisy Dillon out, tasty!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-08-2017 09:25
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

No more over the knee boots on daytime by the looks of it. Ashley told a caller today and a producer confirmed it, i'm not sure if this is just enforcing an ofcom rule of whether it's a BS only rule - sucks either way Sad

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
18-08-2017 21:12
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ I understood it had been a "rule" for a while but they hadn't been rigorously enforcing it. Certainly Danni Levy has been tucking the tops of her boots in for some time. It's something to do with it looking like fetish wear so I think it must be Ofcom related or at least BS running scared of Ofcom. I suspect someone has pushed it too far and Ofcom have had a word. In the same vein they told Danni a while ago that she had to change because she had her black leather corset on with a leather skirt and boots. She was told she could wear the boots with corset or with skirt but not both!
18-08-2017 22:35
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Indeed, having asked around, it's BS enforcing an ofcom rule. I'll wait and see what people are wearing next week!

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
19-08-2017 07:13
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

How do Ofcom think above knee boots will corrupt the nation's youth?
19-08-2017 08:43
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink They still have camera angles on BS Daytime that show enough of the babe for you to be able to tell what a babe is wearing below the navel ??eekSurprised

Bounce
19-08-2017 12:31
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

If a girl wears leather or boots on bs it's "fetish wear" and corrupting but it's perfectly fine for most superhero movies to be given family friendly certificates when the characters are mostly wearing the same sort of thing in them?
19-08-2017 13:05
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(19-08-2017 07:13 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Indeed, having asked around, it's BS enforcing an ofcom rule.

I cannot see any such rule in Ofcom's broadcasting code.

Referring to "clothing of a sexual fetish, bondage or sadomasochistic nature" it's stated that such clothing is not forbidden by the code but "great care should be taken as to how these images are presented before the watershed".

I think, as SecretAgent suggested, it's more a case of Babestation being careful than the enforcement of an actual Ofcom rule.
19-08-2017 13:52
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I must admit: I have made variations of your argument on here several times but while technically correct the result is strictly Tomatoe, Tomatoe. As ever Ofcom's "great care" is a deliberately open to interpretation phrase meaning basically "we'll decide what we feel like on the day" depending on how fawning you have been about it after we whined.

SA's description of two garments in that style being okay whilst three arn't is exactly the kind of nonsense splitting of hairs you'd expect when an operator is put under such restrictions. Then its not surprising either that any hint of Ofcom turning an eye in their direction might mean any one garment is suddenly frowned upon.

All this playing safe has become what Ofcom now demand and expect; their rules are wtitten the way they are quite purposefully. And they will always get their way as the shows' overriding concern is always going to be, quite naturally, the bottom line. Ofcom depends on this too.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-08-2017 16:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV