babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion

SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Cellcast = Rip-off Merchants.
who remembers grab a grand run by cellcasts sister company and what a ripoff that was i know cause im still owed a lot of money

btw I never answer to those texts
19-07-2009 09:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

Cellcast is quite good at doing that especially going on about a pack of lies about the mobile phone networks over charging you for using their number, it's down right them that is at it to get as much money as they can.

it's them that is in charge, at the end of the day they are not just them exploiting you, it's the babes also, they are just using their imagies to gain more money.

I am not happy with what they did with me when texting to PartyLand, I won't be texting them in the near future, I was getting suspicious even texting Babestation 2 also they were not charging me £1.50p for a text, it was nearly £2.00 per text, then they said after that you have to provide proof of your age to use this service, so that would be another £1.50 to send my date of birth, I thought stuff it!!.

yeah it's a pure scam.

anymore girls and I will explode!
20-07-2009 18:11
Davi872 Offline
Senior Poster

(17-07-2009 11:54 )PillowPants Wrote:  'Caroline' then sends me back a sarky text saying "Baby are you listening to me,pic H1 and 2 is of Hannah,i did not send you Emma's pic".

I would have flipped at that point!, I got canny annoyed just reading it hah

Anyway good look mate, I hope you sort things out with cellcast
21-07-2009 06:39
Shandy Offline

i woulda ignored the text in the first place..........
21-07-2009 06:54
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

cellcast as an organisation exists to make money. They simply see all of us as an exploitable product and must be laughing all the way to the bank.
I don't think you can blame the girls though-they are simply models using their bodies to make some money and I for one appreciate them doing that!Smile. Whether they be on TV, the catwalk or a top shelf, you can guarantee one thing; there will always be an appreciative audience for a pretty girl. Something Cellcast among many others base their marketing tactics on.
People should realise that if you join the photo service it costs £3 per day-Thats £21 per week or £91 per month. No offence to anyone but if you had not realised this then it's your own fault because at the end of the day Cellcast are not forcing you buy. If you want pictures of the girls and don't wish to pay a fortune look on here or trawl the net.
21-07-2009 08:28
Shandy Offline

Also, if you want the pics, surely the sensible thing is to join the site for £21 and get them there? Higher quality and cheaper in the long run
21-07-2009 11:20
thejuanka Offline
Apprentice Poster

Daytime wank!!!
Hi, does anyone know if Jasmine and Jessica are good for a daytime wank?
Jasmine always looks like she's being dirty
28-09-2009 16:34
Hazhard Away
Banned

RE: Daytime wank!!!
Yes, yes very much so Big Grin
11-10-2009 21:22
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

jokestation & the cyborg babes LOL
HAVE YOU SEEN THEM TYRING TO MOULD GORGEOUS GEORGIE TO BE LIKE THE REST OF THE OTHERS GIRLS Bounce she looks like she`d show us but anything remotely sexy and they zoom to her feet to re adjust,how they think people dont see whats going on is a joke lol

some of the girls seem really sweet but the channel is not that good at all anymore,just my opinion maybe but you would have to be an idiot to not see what their doing,i mean for instance.the other day i watched for a full 5 miniutes when hannah mc was on and the whole time you could barley even see her coz the cam was zoomed right in on her face so you couldn`t see anything else which ofcourse you all now what i`m saying,georgie just then was gonna slip and was leaving it to until the camera man went zooming off only to zoom back out with her top almost pulled over her head Bounce

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
09-11-2009 11:54
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

RE: jokestation & the cyborg babes LOL
thats cellcast pal blame them
09-11-2009 12:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV