babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion

Dreamlander Offline

RE: babestation daytime master plan
I can't imagine the rules for daytime content can just change overnight.What would be the point of regulation if the goalposts keep on moving? I'm sure to change any rules requires a lot meetings,a lot of time and a hell of a lot of paperwork.I know a few guys on here check the Ofcom site now and again and if there had been a 'shift' in terms of allowable daytime content we would have heard about it by now.
Cellcast towed the line for a while,which probably gave them a lot of leeway or good grace when it came to sorting out their Freeview channel applications,showing that they could adhere,strictly to any rules imposed.Now all of the channels are up and running they can relax a little and match the 'output' of the likes of BangBabes and Elite.
The bottom line is that now my favourite day girl channels,906 and 909 are a lot hotter and a lot more enjoyable than they used to be.

Dreamlander
03-07-2009 11:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

fake calls
saw the very sexy Cleo going for it on the phone today at about 8.30am
it looked like she was giving a caller a real good time, so i called up too have a listen.........guess what i was the only caller on the line.
i had a bit of cheeky fun with her till she gave me all that "it's a daytime show" bit.

......................Cool

10-07-2009 20:54
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

RE: fake calls
Looks can be suspicious. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2009 21:59 by BriWizzle.)
10-07-2009 21:59
larrydavid Offline
Senior Poster

Woke up this morning and was singing a so-ng......ooooo-eeeee....Leila's Chippity Chip...........

Tongue

I think, therefore I'm not from Essex
10-07-2009 22:10
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

larrydavid Wrote:Woke up this morning and was singing a so-ng......ooooo-eeeee....Leila's Chippity Chip...........

Tongue

Run away Chipper, run to the hills!

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
11-07-2009 07:09
Dreamlander Offline

I'm not sure how it works as I have never phoned but lately the girls have been 'performing' for listeners in who don't want to chat just 'do their own thing' without talking to the girl.Smile Perhaps that is a way around not being cut off when the girl realises what you are doing.The caller can stay on the line until 'finished' and the girl/channel doesn't get reprimanded/fined for eliciting 'dirty phone calls' during the day time.

Dreamlander
12-07-2009 12:17
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

I alway thought that they girls were just moving their mouths whilst on air just holding up the phone working on the company's behalf so they can take the profit of the callers who phone but can't get through.

anymore girls and I will explode!
12-07-2009 13:22
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

Cellcast = Rip-off Merchants.
I received the following text from 'Caroline' this morning.... HANNAH " Hii,REAR OF THE YEAR-My MOST Provocative pic closeup-image C6" Reply: PICHANNAH X 1.50/msg rcvd yada,yada,yada. So i replied hoping to get a new Hannah pic only to receive H1.dm which is a pic of Emma in a purple top and yellow pants,i then texted back 'Caroline' saying " you didn't send me Hannah C6,you sent me a pic of Emma. 'Caroline then texts me back saying " I didn't send you a pic of Emma,picture C6 isn't up yet",along with another pic,guess what? it's another Emma pic H2.dm.So i now text back saying " Then why did you send me a text saying get Hannah C6? And you've now sent me 2 Emma pics".'Caroline' then sends me back a sarky text saying "Baby are you listening to me,pic H1 and 2 is of Hannah,i did not send you Emma's pic".So i reply " Are you listening to ME,the pics you sent to me H1&H2 this morning are of Emma in a purple top and yellow pants,it's not hard to tell the difference".So far this morning,i've spent nearly 15quid trying to get a Hannah pic that THEY texted me about,only to get 2 Emma pics that i didn't want,and have an argument with 'Caroline'.That's it I'VE HAD ENOUGH of them ripping me off,crappy websites i've subscribed to,promised pics that i don't receive and general piss poor service all round,so FUCK YOU Cellcast i will never waste another penny on you bunch of scam-merchants! annoyed

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
17-07-2009 11:54
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: Cellcast = Rip-off Merchants.
That's why I named them 'PIMPCAST'

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
18-07-2009 00:35
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

RE: Cellcast = Rip-off Merchants.
I would like it known that i have saved the texts sent & received,the two Emma pics and the urls of the pictures sent to me.I've tried to contact the help number they provide only to be connected with an answerphone.If Cellcast wish to discuss rationally the allegations i made they are more than welcome to p.m me and i will provide them with my mobile phone number so they can check up on the pics that i've downloaded and texts sent and received.
I would like to apologise to the members of the forum for airing my displeasure publically,but i hope my frustration is understandable.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
18-07-2009 07:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV