Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

956 - No longer quite so dark....

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

956 - No longer quite so dark....
Not sure what's going on with 956, but the past couple of days have seen some revelations.

Firstly Lola, the black girl who usually does nights, has not worn black outfits for the past two times she's been on. In fact her outfit last night was as colourful and bright as that of any Hawaiian t-shirt I've ever seen. And now today, for the first time ever (for me at least), the girl on now, Michelle is not dressed for a funeral - well not quite - being in a dark purple dress...

Perhaps the colour and contrast on my TV (hmm, not a good word to use when talking about 956 Wink ) is up the swannee and they're still wearing black really...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2008 14:13 by skateguy.)
01-12-2008 14:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: 956 - No longer quite so dark....
skateguy Wrote:Not sure what's going on with 956, but the past couple of days have seen some revelations.

Firstly Lola, the black girl who usually does nights, has not worn black outfits for the past two times she's been on. In fact her outfit last night was as colourful and bright as that of any Hawaiian t-shirt I've ever seen. And now today, for the first time ever (for me at least), the girl on now, Michelle is not dressed for a funeral - well not quite - being in a dark purple dress...

Perhaps the colour and contrast on my TV (hmm, not a good word to use when talking about 956 Wink ) is up the swannee and they're still wearing black really...

Yeah. I saw that as well. Had to put my sunglasses on! But then I took them off again, on the off-chance that I might miss a good flash! But it wasn't to be! Why oh why is Celeste the only one who'd flash? What I wouldn't give to see Lola do the same thing!
01-12-2008 19:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply