Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

April Summers

ickle Offline
Posting Machine

RE: April Summers
April has gorgeous natural boobs but she's deffo having her thunder stollen by the delightful Summer who has been sharing the screen with her.bladewaveHeart

Why me?
06-03-2010 01:00
Find all posts by this user
schmoo Away
Master Poster

April is so sexy blah blah blah. Needs to do day shows!! Haha.

But in all seriousness, she does. I'd love to see the return of her sexy day shows like she did on Chatback. I miss her/them.
06-03-2010 09:15
Lumix Offline
Apprentice Poster

April's 'performance' last night has to be one of the worst I've ever seen on any channel. Why put her on with another girl if there's not going to be any interaction? She clearly didn't like having her stomach stroked as she immediately turned half away and put her hands accross her boobs. As for the constant flicking of the hair and blinking, reminded me of that dopey woman on Big Brother once, "I love blinking me."

When she was on during the daytime she was funny, raunchy and sexy - now she just looks as if she's desperate for the money and anyone who can lip read can see she's hardly making an effort.
06-03-2010 12:13
supermario1983 Offline
Master Poster

april's back again? i wonder how long she'll last this time
06-03-2010 13:27
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(06-03-2010 13:27 )super-mario_1983 Wrote:  april's back again? i wonder how long she'll last this time

I think she left before 2:30 am.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
06-03-2010 14:22
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Just goes to show guys, it takes more than a great set of boobs to make either a daytime or night time girl.
There's a lot more to it than meets the eye.
It didn't help that April was being outclassed by Summer last night either.bladewave

Why me?
06-03-2010 20:22
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(06-03-2010 20:22 )ickle Wrote:  It didn't help that April was being outclassed by Summer last night either.bladewave

In your opinion of course. I would rather watch April fast asleep, fully clothed than Summer doing her thing but that's just my opinion.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
06-03-2010 20:44
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Indeed, it's all only my opinion.
I didn't say that April wasn't a good looking girl with a cracking body, she clearly is, and i fully accept that she will rightly have lots of fans.
There appears to be some issues with April's temperament but i can't and won't comment on that. I form my own opinions and they are just that, my own opinions, it doesn't mean i think i'm right or that everyone should agree with me. If i stimulate debate and banter then i think a forum is a better place.
Who knows of course, we're only human, apart from me, i'm ScottishBounce

Why me?
06-03-2010 21:04
stoly Offline
Banned

(06-03-2010 21:04 )ickle Wrote:  Indeed, it's all only my opinion.
I didn't say that April wasn't a good looking girl with a cracking body, she clearly is, and i fully accept that she will rightly have lots of fans.
There appears to be some issues with April's temperament but i can't and won't comment on that. I form my own opinions and they are just that, my own opinions, it doesn't mean i think i'm right or that everyone should agree with me. If i stimulate debate and banter then i think a forum is a better place.
Who knows of course, we're only human, apart from me, i'm ScottishBounce

Fuck all wrong with being scottish dude, don't apologise for it. I too thought April was crap last night, I've seen a 56lb bag of potatoes with better moves.
06-03-2010 21:09
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

Dam April's return seems to have set some fires under peoples arses and fair enough everyone has a right to an opinion so here's mine, I think April is a very good looking woman and i am glad she is back on screen, some have said she can be a bit moody, so what, as the Aussies say, what's wrong with a girl having a bit of spunk in herBounce
APRIL i wish you well long may you divide opinion.
07-03-2010 20:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV