Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Space party - channel 879

dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Space party - channel 879
Headlessman Wrote:Yes its definetly coming back all of the presenters said it is.Again I don't think you've read what I've written earlier because I said the new show is going to be a preminum rate phone show where you will be able to call the presenters just like Party People.It will still be a dating show aswell and you'll still be able to text the show.I'm not entirely sure how its going to work though.

I think that format has been tried before...without success,so it'll be intresting to see how Space Party do it..
02-09-2008 12:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I think your right dondoe, it doubt it will work. I think maybe its not working because either you can talk to the presenters topless or you can can just talk dirty like late nite party people.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-09-2008 13:42
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

kalel76 Wrote:I think your right dondoe, it doubt it will work. I think maybe its not working because either you can talk to the presenters topless or you can can just talk dirty like late nite party people.
Plus the presenters can't date the guys...which most would-be callers would want...but I'll check it out when it comes on...did like the retro thing that replaced in on Monday though,before SS took over last night...
02-09-2008 13:46
scoopz Offline
Master Poster

Headlessman Wrote:Did you know that Lydia was actually on Babestation a few years ago.I tried to find some pics or vids but couldn't find any.Although she said she only did it for about a month or so and she hasn't done anything else like that since.

Lydia also did the Babeworld & Babestar daytime shows back in the days when adult chat was allowed during the daySmile
She's now concentrating on Tv presenting & Fitness/Bikini modellingSmile

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
02-09-2008 14:21
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

I checked out the Sky Guide to see when Space Party is on again and it seems that its only on channel910 from 11 to 8.I'm not sure why its not on SumoTV anymore,I thought that was the reason they moved the channel to 958.It also seems to have changed its name back to Casual Action,which is what it was called in the first place.I was hoping they would come up with a new name cos Casual Action is a bit rubbish.
10-09-2008 00:35
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i never watched casual action the first time around so i have no idea what it was like

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
10-09-2008 01:03
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

Casual action was exactly the same as Space Party but for the first few weeks when the show began they played loads of random clips on screen whenever the presenter took a break.I hope the presenters will be on screen at all times on the new show.It was pretty boring to watch when the girls keep taking breaks every 10 minutes.
10-09-2008 01:13
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i don't know what it is, i don't hold out much hope for it, but you never know lol

10-09-2008 01:18
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

They've made it 1.50 a text....lets see how long that lasts...
16-09-2008 17:02
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Not very long i bet, plus its been well boring

16-09-2008 17:06