Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Sportxxx - Chat & Discussion

DingDong Offline
Senior Poster

What would you want in your xmas stocking?
What would you want in your xmas stocking? Roxanna would be the perfect gift.
25-12-2009 01:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rover Offline

RE: What would you want in your xmas stocking?
Fernanda would be the perfect gift for meSmile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
25-12-2009 01:53
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What would you want in your xmas stocking?
Makara in that santa outfit she had on earlier tonight.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
25-12-2009 02:02
canyons Offline
Junior Poster

Has The Channel Gone Boring??
OK Maybe its me but seems to be very boring of late. Same moves, same chat between models and a seemingly lack of interest in putting on a show. Is this too severe????
Elite appears to be giving more to see.
Even Makara seems to be just going through the motions, compared to her sexy past!!

OK must be me, time of the year!!!!

What do you think?
29-12-2009 16:02
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

RE: HAS THE CHANNEL GONE BORING??
(29-12-2009 16:02 )canyons Wrote:  OK Maybe its me but seems to be very boring of late. Same moves, same chat between models and a seemingly lack of interest in putting on a show. Is this too severe????
Elite appears to be giving more to see.
Even Makara seems to be just going through the motions, compared to her sexy past!!

OK must be me, time of the year!!!!

What do you think?

It's gone completely tame. Really not sure what's happened here seeing as both Elite and Babestation seem comfortable that they can get away with the girls going fully nude but the Sport channels have completely moved away from it.

Plus they've lost Chelsea and it also looks as if Mia has gone as well so not really a lot to watch it for at the moment.
29-12-2009 21:02
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

Hmmm yes i can see your point, clearly being one of the less liked girls, here is my opinion. Yes things have not been great at sport for the past month for reasons i wont be posting on a public forum, the girls have not been at their best moral had been down, but last night was a great night well for me anyway. i put in my all, cracked out the oil and bounced about more than bloody tiger does. I have never gone naked for 2 reasons one being i dont have the body of bailey ect if i did believe me i would be naked every night, there is nothing stopping me from doing that. The second reason i dont go naked is because i can show you more by not being naked and doing lots of tight pant pulling like last night, but like i said not being on the a list of babes no one posts comment ect about this, which leaves me thinking why bother again??? if this was one of the a list girls there would be caps chat ect about it all, yes i might be fat to some of you not the best looking ect but i put in my all and then to look on here and see posts like this about girls not bothering and being a bit tame slightly annoys me.

Me aside i no full well over the next week or so you will see a big difference in the girls.

Follow me on twitter @daniamour
Face book: dani amour
29-12-2009 21:24
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

Dani,

I really don't get all these negative posts. If you don't like the look of something, turn over! The only time I feel negative comments are justified is when something good has been fundamentally ruined, e.g. Babeworld Wives being replaced by Latino Babes.

Correct me if I am wrong but if you aren't doing the business, you wouldn't get any calls and you wouldn't be on the channel. I personally see nothing wrong with the way you look and there is definitely no questioning your performances. I love the way you spend the time to interact with people on the forum, many of which clearly adore you.

I hope all is soon well again at sport and that you don't get hung up on not having a body like Bailey's. To be honest, if I had a body like Bailey's I wouldn't be watching the babe channels. In fact, I probably wouldn't even go out - I'd just sit at home and play with it.

Hugs and kisses,

D G x x x
29-12-2009 21:53
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

(29-12-2009 21:53 )DGxxx Wrote:  Dani,

I really don't get all these negative posts. If you don't like the look of something, turn over! The only time I feel negative comments are justified is when something good has been fundamentally ruined, e.g. Babeworld Wives being replaced by Latino Babes.

Correct me if I am wrong but if you aren't doing the business, you wouldn't get any calls and you wouldn't be on the channel. I personally see nothing wrong with the way you look and there is definitely no questioning your performances. I love the way you spend the time to interact with people on the forum, many of which clearly adore you.

I hope all is soon well again at sport and that you don't get hung up on not having a body like Bailey's. To be honest, if I had a body like Bailey's I wouldn't be watching the babe channels. In fact, I probably wouldn't even go out - I'd just sit at home and play with it.

Hugs and kisses,

D G x x x

Lol, no no i think you took my post wrong, well after reading it back maybe not but i didnt mean to come over the way i did, all my point was that, yes i do agree that maybe sport is not at its best at the minute but there are very good reasons behind this, im a very positive person so do try to be positive at the worst times some people cant do this, i would promise 99% that you will start to see sport back at its best again in the coming month.

I can see how my post is a little on the dark side, but not my intention (really should not post when watching tv). I am happy with who i am and how i look, no some people dont like that in me and my answer to that is simple, dont watch me. I was just trying to show that yes if i wanted to i could get naked last night there was nothing to stop me, i simply would rather not for reason i have listed.

Hmmmm still not explained myself very well, oh god. shit maybe ill just remove my previous post.

lol

Happy new year everyone

Follow me on twitter @daniamour
Face book: dani amour
29-12-2009 22:14
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(29-12-2009 22:14 )Dani Amour Wrote:  Lol, no no i think you took my post wrong, well after reading it back maybe not but i didnt mean to come over the way i did, all my point was that, yes i do agree that maybe sport is not at its best at the minute but there are very good reasons behind this, im a very positive person so do try to be positive at the worst times some people cant do this, i would promise 99% that you will start to see sport back at its best again in the coming month.

I can see how my post is a little on the dark side, but not my intention (really should not post when watching tv). I am happy with who i am and how i look, no some people dont like that in me and my answer to that is simple, dont watch me. I was just trying to show that yes if i wanted to i could get naked last night there was nothing to stop me, i simply would rather not for reason i have listed.

Hmmmm still not explained myself very well, oh god. shit maybe ill just remove my previous post.

lol

Happy new year everyone

Dani,

There is no need for you to get naked. From my part, something that may catch my attention on one night may not necessarily do the same the night after. You know the girls that get naked and some nights that's what you go for and other nights you may look for something slightly different.

What did happen though, as you yourself admit, is that the Sport channels went through a ridiculously hot period and all of a sudden lapsed to a point where hardly anything was happening night after night.

And a lot of the girls were bordering on the totally lethargic which has made the channels difficult to watch for any amount of time.

Hopefully, it will be as you say and things will get back to their best shortly.

You keep doing what you're doing though because it works for you.
29-12-2009 22:44
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

Changes are always taking place and it seems to me that the instructions given to the babes change on a very regular basis. If a girl is off for a week then when she comes back the rules may have changed completely. It isn't the girl's fault. This isn't the only channel that has that problem and where morale may have been low.
Any way Dani -don't bother about trying to explain yourself. Your comments were clearly understandable to me.
Hey Guys - how many of you watch the channels or this forum to assess a girls academic qualifications ? In many cases they are a lot higher than you might suspect.
29-12-2009 22:53

Click here to watch Studio 66