Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Sportxxx - Chat & Discussion

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Good nudity
The new girl on 945 last night showed all the so called 'big channels' how nudity can be done in a fun way, and still stay within the rules (just). Instead of constantly using blankets, items of clothing and her hand to cover up everytime she moved, like the others do, the channel was quite happy for her to move about, just as long as her legs stayed closed and she didn't bend over right at the camera (obviously) The result was that we got some lovely shots of her bald mons and more than a couple of accidents when she bent her legs up a little too high. There was a lovely sense that she wasn't playing on the fact that she was naked or shouting about it like the other channels do.

They should learn from this. Nudity on these channels can be fun afterall.

She also took part in a wonderful girl-on-girl session later on. Both girls looked really up for it, had the rules permitted.
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2010 22:46 by StanTheMan.)
18-01-2010 22:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

RE: Good nudity
Stan I think the girl is called Taylor.
And she is a close friend of Lucy who ended up on the bed with her.
18-01-2010 23:44
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Thanks, Charlmagne. I'd love to see a longer 241 with these two. They look like they could get quite rude and give the show's producer/cameraman more than a few scares Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2010 01:42 by StanTheMan.)
19-01-2010 01:41
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Hi stan, Think Reede Fox is holding a masterclass on nude babework tonight. Great use of light, knows how to use the angles without actually showing her chuff!! Great stuffTongueTongueTongue
19-01-2010 02:08
bazzaboi Offline
Junior Poster

Xena
She was on 955 last nite she was lookin well fit, does anyone have any clips of her? Thanks
25-01-2010 08:54
fatsoburger999 Offline
I'm sexy

How come Sportxxx can be so hardcore compared to the other channels?
the other channels seem mild compared to sportxxx.

Likes: sheer black stockings, c thru panties, micro g-strings, long hair,
Dislikes: short hair, big panties,

Fav Babes: Amanda, Emily, Anna, Bailey, Makara, Lucy,Stevie,Tiffany,
Hazel, Juliet(ex bangbabes), Cindy Behr, Chelsea, Caty Cole,Sydny JJ
24-02-2010 01:42
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

old sportxxx days
the old sportxxx days was the best when they had Bonnie Simon , Karen Wood , Angel Long theses day sportxxx is not worth watching most of the time bring back Bonnie , Karen , Angel to make the the show great again
28-02-2010 11:15
ugievale Offline
Junior Poster

Smile RE: HAS THE CHANNEL GONE BORING??
(29-12-2009 21:24 )Dani Amour Wrote:  Hmmm yes i can see your point, clearly being one of the less liked girls, here is my opinion. Yes things have not been great at sport for the past month for reasons i wont be posting on a public forum, the girls have not been at their best moral had been down, but last night was a great night well for me anyway. i put in my all, cracked out the oil and bounced about more than bloody tiger does. I have never gone naked for 2 reasons one being i dont have the body of bailey ect if i did believe me i would be naked every night, there is nothing stopping me from doing that. The second reason i dont go naked is because i can show you more by not being naked and doing lots of tight pant pulling like last night, but like i said not being on the a list of babes no one posts comment ect about this, which leaves me thinking why bother again??? if this was one of the a list girls there would be caps chat ect about it all, yes i might be fat to some of you not the best looking ect but i put in my all and then to look on here and see posts like this about girls not bothering and being a bit tame slightly annoys me.

Me aside i no full well over the next week or so you will see a big difference in the girls.

Dani,just go on there and have FUN - you are liked and we love to see you so keep on appearing xxxxx
06-03-2010 21:42
canyons Offline
Junior Poster

Where are Makara and Rainbow?
If they're not back quick I'm getting dangerously into Kitty Lea on 965!!!! Please help me before its too late!!!!!!
11-03-2010 09:52
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

RE: Sportxxx : General Chat & Discussion
Sublime and ridiculous. Sport XXX is a real enigma at the moment. You have Bailey as the standard bearer and several other good models then 2 or 3 absolute clunkers who equal instant switch off. Same with outfits. Some nights it is thermals and camera man located on the Isle of Mull and next night almost gynaecology classes. Please bring in some seriously good models to match the goddess that is Bailey and standardise the camera work and lingerie to as close to the limit as is legal.
11-03-2010 15:40

Click here to watch Studio 66