Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Sportxxx - Chat & Discussion

Foxy Offline
Account closed

RE: Sportxxx - Chat & Discussion
Ah thanks my sweet Smile I'm sure everything will be fine.

But hey, useful to know for future ventures lol

Love Foxy xxxxxxxxx

(23-06-2011 00:16 )dirtyharry1962 Wrote:  Well if they do try not paying you Foxy, give me a shout and I'll come down and 'change their minds' I'm quite good at extracting funds!!!
23-06-2011 00:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Heart It just goes to show that Foxy is the Cream of the Crop then, now, and in the future. Good luck babe and whatever happens don't forget to stay in touch.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

23-06-2011 01:07
Renfrew169 Offline
Senior Poster

Firstly sorry - I'll refrain from making statements about intentions regarding future posts!!

Foxy, I agree that it is unforgivable for comments on here to increase the potential stress to which you are all being exposed. I can assure you that there are only one or two five pound coin types out here. The vast number of us have both an overwhelming sense of gratitude for what you have given us in the past and sympathy for all of you who have been affected by all this. Smile Speculation is not helpful.

I hope that the future settles down for all of you and please be aware that you all have tremendous support on here - I for one, and I'm sure I'm not alone, am incredibly frustrated that I can not do anything practical to help!Sad

1 million, four hundred and fifty seven
thousand, one hundred and seventeenteen
people can't be wrong !!!
You keep looking I'll keep updating the number
23-06-2011 04:04
seancarterjz Offline
Junior Poster

(22-06-2011 09:51 )Bailey Wrote:  
(21-06-2011 00:31 )five pound coin Wrote:  Oh come on guys how long did you think this could last ??? everybody has their own opinion and this is mine, not going to be rude but this is what i think.
Sport was a terrible channel ! with so many aspects that were just wrong, production, lighting, girls, the list goes on and on ! I'm really surprised it lasted that long.
The Production was a total sham, sets were rubbish seen better oxfam windows, same for the lighting one night it looked like it was shot in my nans coal shed the next it looked like it was shot it the courtyard during a prison break. The Production, well was there any Production ??? even the Sport girls complained about their own production or lack of it.
You only have to flick over to BabeStation, which say what you will about them and their osg etc know how a show should be produced to see how bad Sport really was. your never see a girl flicking her hair while pouting and looking at herself in the monitor for eight hours every night. would the Sport girls have lasted on Babaestion? Yeah, for about two nights ! Smile

Cellcast were the first channel I ever worked for and I did 6 months there actually! a little longer than 2 days! They trained me well and the studio and production were a high standard! In one of your posts you say that Sport was the only option for the girls as no other channel would take them on....well thats funny because how is it the likes of Lucy Summers and TJ now work on anther channel and whilst I worked at Sport I also worked for another company (and still do) now.

As for the production side of things this was totally beyond the girls control and also the producers to some extent. You may be interested to know that some of the producers actually work for other channels to and do a very good job. One can only work with the materials provided with!

Bailey :-)

Bailey I am compelled to apologize for some of the demented comments made on here denigrating the girls at Sports and channel as a whole. These imbeciles probably started watching the babechannels two years ago at most! For those of us who saw the first shows back at the turn of the millennium, we have witnessed the epic contributions that you together with legends like Cathy, Sarah Louise and Danny among others , have made to in this arena. I hope these idiots would would research the Net and find some of your epic performances on Sports together whose by Avalon, Bonnie Simons and all the great babes who have worked for Sports and who have given us many days late to work the next day ( and almost getting fired several times )
Sincerely
Sean

With that said, Bailey have you considered teaming up with all the former girls and starting you own channel or partnering with an existing channel. I want to believe that with your extensive experience you would make an awesome producer/ performer like Cathy currently does but just with a little more 'bailey spice' to it !laugh
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2011 05:11 by seancarterjz.)
23-06-2011 05:06
Renfrew169 Offline
Senior Poster

Sean, I think the problem will always be the raising of the required capital. I think you are talking a few hundred thousand pounds.

23-06-2011 05:28
seancarterjz Offline
Junior Poster

(23-06-2011 05:28 )Renfrew169 Wrote:  Sean, I think the problem will always be the raising of the required capital. I think you are talking a few hundred thousand pounds.

The key is first being willing to work for 'free' till you break even and finding willing investors like formal operators who had their licenses revoked or not renewed for one reason or the other. She certainly has a strong fan base to capitalize on ( just see her 'view stats' in this forum alone. Another option is to partner with an existing station and spin off another channel produced by her .
Like my old man always says ..where there is a will ..you can take down Bruce Lee Smile
23-06-2011 08:49
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(23-06-2011 08:49 )seancarterjz Wrote:  
(23-06-2011 05:28 )Renfrew169 Wrote:  Sean, I think the problem will always be the raising of the required capital. I think you are talking a few hundred thousand pounds.

The key is first being willing to work for 'free' till you break even and finding willing investors like formal operators who had their licenses revoked or not renewed for one reason or the other. She certainly has a strong fan base to capitalize on ( just see her 'view stats' in this forum alone. Another option is to partner with an existing station and spin off another channel produced by her .
Like my old man always says ..where there is a will ..you can take down Bruce Lee Smile
theres also the option of just a webshow to start and see how it goes ,the outlay would then be considerably less to start up ,just a thought!
23-06-2011 08:53
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(22-06-2011 05:37 )Renfrew169 Wrote:  
(22-06-2011 01:26 )five pound coin Wrote:  {stuff}

That's one of the funniest 'quotes' I've ever read. I don't often laugh out loud at something I read, but that did it.

(22-06-2011 01:26 )five pound coin Wrote:  [snip] ... So feel free guys to jump right in there again about the Cellcast OSG and other stuff you haven't got the first clue about, but feel you have the right to have an opinion on!

We don't have to have worked in television to know that BS's OSG are intrusive and deeply annoying, five pound coin. Babestation is the equivilent of one of those websites that hits you with 101 pop-ups and advertisements before you get chance to look at the site itself. High production values don't always mean good.
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2011 15:33 by StanTheMan.)
23-06-2011 15:26
Renfrew169 Offline
Senior Poster

(23-06-2011 08:49 )seancarterjz Wrote:  

Sorry but why should anyone work for free - and presumably Bailey and the other girls have expenses like us all. I also think that it the worst possible thing to team up with people who failed, for whatever reason. What is needed is some new ideas, new blood and some investment. I would be up for something like that, how about a few others of you?

As for a web show - I think that might work but you've still got to get people to part with their money if allthe favourites joined together and gave the variety this might work. Again, I would be prepared to put some money into such a venture - how about it guys? Words like money and mouth come to mindSmile

23-06-2011 18:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

got some denni tayla news. denni has posted today she is joining chatgirl tv doing dayshows with her first one next tuesday 28th and doing webcam shows with babeworld.

she has said she wont do nights now unless she gets a very good offer and she can put on a show which she feels she cant do at the moment

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2011 18:31 by Rammyrascal.)
23-06-2011 18:22

Click here to watch Studio 66