Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Sportxxx - Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sportxxx - Chat & Discussion
(24-06-2011 21:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(24-06-2011 20:16 )Renfrew169 Wrote:  mr mystery/ mr anderson post is very interesting and also very worrying. There have been many posts on the Forum encouraging various companies to " challenge" Ofcom but it seems that SEL has done so and paid the price for it.

There are one or two morals to this. Firstly, if you are going to defy the authorities, it needs a coordinated unified approach ( individual companies will always be picked off one by one), secondly, it's not a good idea to have the intended course of action advertised or encouraged on a public forum such as this ( it may be that this only encourages the authorities to ramp up the fines to make an example of the recalcitrant ) and thirdly ( being a cynic) where the channels are going wrong is in the descriptions they are using, they should try" 40+ embarrassing bodies" or " Northern Birds - experimental drama " - they would then be able to show anything they liked and when they were reported it would all be turned away as perfectly acceptable **?!!*.

This is an appalling situation, this channel and the two others have been forced off the screen by double standards operated by the authorities. It, and it's sister channels, have now been sanitised and homogenised. I deal with the agents of the authorities every day; some of these agencies are merciless in following their own agendas which are often light years distant from the statutes which either set them up or regulate them. This is clearly a similar case.

I am not given to inflammatory language but one has to wonder what is the difference between this type of overreaction by Ofcom and the so called thought police of the Eastern Block in the 20th century.

well said and agree totally and backs up what jamie (elitetv boss) has said he'd like to challenge ofcom but at the moment its too much hassle and risk and this proves it so for now he's sitting tight waiting to see what happens with ofcom
am i missing something?,the statement above says that they were fined for not providing material on a specific date in order to get their broadcasting licence not that there was a court date or legal challenge made !
24-06-2011 21:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Renfrew169 Offline
Senior Poster

(24-06-2011 21:36 )shankey! Wrote:  am i missing something?,the statement above says that they were fined for not providing material on a specific date in order to get their broadcasting licence not that there was a court date or legal challenge made !

My point is that the challenge is one of non compliance or if you like civil ( or maybe uncivil) disobedience.

1 million, four hundred and fifty seven
thousand, one hundred and seventeenteen
people can't be wrong !!!
You keep looking I'll keep updating the number
24-06-2011 22:09
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(24-06-2011 22:09 )Renfrew169 Wrote:  My point is that the challenge is one of non compliance or if you like civil ( or maybe uncivil) disobedience.

hardly the same as legal representation in a court room is it?surely the first thing to do in any situation would be to seek legal advice and act upon it ,just sounds to me the same as what happened to bang they got fined ,couldnt pay it so sold up:huh:
24-06-2011 22:14
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Either way, the channel got screwed and not in a good way.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
24-06-2011 22:19
Renfrew169 Offline
Senior Poster

(24-06-2011 22:19 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Either way, the channel got screwed and not in a good way.

YUP!!!!!Huh

24-06-2011 23:01
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Sport TV showed you don't have to have big bucks to be a success. It was great viewing, it didn't cost the Earth, it had some of the finest babes I have ever seen, and above all, for me all of its girls seemed to really feel at home there. It seemed to be a very welcoming and relaxed stage for the girls to appear on.

And now in a couple of penstrokes, Ofcom have ruined all that. Sad Seems to me they keep moving the goalposts about whats allowed and whats not allowed, you can't win against these fools. Sad

The fight goes on - one day I hope that the good guys will win for a change, instead of getting shafted by false authorities. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
24-06-2011 23:44
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Who would have thought it all this talk about this is Sport the original the best, what a croc of shit, I agree it has Bangbabes written all over it and yes they didn't challenge ofcom, sure if they handed over the tapes and ofcom found them in breach anyway then if they had taken the next step and genuinely challenged them I would have said fair play to them but yet again this was childish antics going on and they never went down fighting, once again another channel bites the dust down to their own sheer stupidity, now I hear most of the models are moving onto the cam shows, what a fucking waste of talent not having them anymore on the TV, fucked over once again by the dickheads who ran this channel into the ground with their bullshit lies about how everything was fine and dandy. Ofcom are corrupt and so are the fucking arseholes running these channels. How I miss the Bailey show's, thank a fucking bunch Sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
25-06-2011 04:24
dirtyharry1962 Offline
Make My Day

All I've got to say is thanks Foxy for the last 8 months, you've been great, but as I've said before all things must pass.
Going to find my very own Foxy now.
26-06-2011 20:34
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Hello sweetie

Ah, thanks so much.

It's a real shame re Sport/Boudoir but I guess things move on so there we go.

I'll inbox you with some info babe.

Love Foxy xxxxxxxxxx

(26-06-2011 20:34 )dirtyharry1962 Wrote:  All I've got to say is thanks Foxy for the last 8 months, you've been great, but as I've said before all things must pass.
Going to find my very own Foxy now.
28-06-2011 13:03
Renfrew169 Offline
Senior Poster

Oh Foxy how lovely to hear from youSmile I hope you are doing ok.

We have all missed you and your shows - I hope you have managed to sort something out for yourself. Please look after yourself and let us know how you are doing. The fact that this string is still very active only serves to confirm the quality of the models on Sportxxx.
Smile

28-06-2011 21:01

Click here to watch Studio 66