Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Sportxxx - Chat & Discussion

the qash Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Sportxxx - Chat & Discussion
After a 2 week break in the Emerald Isle I return to find that Foxy has left our screens.

Foxy, I echo the thanks of previous posts for the enjoyment you have given us all over the last months. Good luck for the future - we are all hoping to see you again soon.
28-06-2011 21:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jammed Offline
Apprentice Poster

She is Scheduled to be on the Babeworld.tv webstream from 1pm till 3pm today.

Seems like another last minute change and she's gone.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2011 12:12 by jammed.)
29-06-2011 09:29
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Ah, hi Qash and thank you babe very much for your kind words. Hope you're well babe and again thank you

Love Foxy xxxxxxxxxxxx

(28-06-2011 21:47 )the qash Wrote:  Foxy, I echo the thanks of previous posts for the enjoyment you have given us all over the last months. Good luck for the future - we are all hoping to see you again soon.

Hi babe, no Babeworld TV cams for me.

Love Foxy xxxxxxxxx

(29-06-2011 09:29 )jammed Wrote:  She is Scheduled to be on the Babeworld.tv webstream from 1pm till 3pm today.

Seems like another last minute change and she's gone.

Hey babe, ah thank you Smile I'm fab thanks and hope you are too.

Loads of love
Foxy xxxxxxxxxx

(28-06-2011 21:01 )Renfrew169 Wrote:  Oh Foxy how lovely to hear from youSmile I hope you are doing ok.

We have all missed you and your shows - I hope you have managed to sort something out for yourself. Please look after yourself and let us know how you are doing. The fact that this string is still very active only serves to confirm the quality of the models on Sportxxx.
Smile
18-07-2011 23:30
seancarterjz Offline
Junior Poster

can a moderator please clarify why this channel is still 'locked' despite its sad closure. Now is time for all to post their unpublished vids without fear of reprisal
18-08-2011 08:56
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(18-08-2011 08:56 )seancarterjz Wrote:  can a moderator please clarify why this channel is still 'locked' despite its sad closure. Now is time for all to post their unpublished vids without fear of reprisal

Not sure if it is a good idea just yet to post non Ofcom compliant caps and vids if anyone as any , the Sport XXX shows may no longer be broadcasting but the company that owned the Sport channels "Satellite Entertainment Limited" is still the licence holder of the channels that the Sport xxx shows used to transmit from (i think) , as far as i know SEL is still the owner of the Asian babes channel as well , it has been mentioned on here that Ofcom can go back quite some time when dishing out "in breach" rulings against channels , not sure how long Ofcom can go back or if they can go back far enough to when the Sport XXX channels were still being broadcast though .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2011 19:44 by mr mystery.)
18-08-2011 19:39
seancarterjz Offline
Junior Poster

Are you saying we have to wait SEVEN years till the statute of limitation expires to see sportbabes videos?! That is crazy given that fact that there are plenty of other sportbabes videos both here from the net that dont seem to have drawn any other severe penalties ever since the channel went off the air.
(18-08-2011 19:39 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(18-08-2011 08:56 )seancarterjz Wrote:  can a moderator please clarify why this channel is still 'locked' despite its sad closure. Now is time for all to post their unpublished vids without fear of reprisal

Not sure if it is a good idea just yet to post non Ofcom compliant caps and vids if anyone as any , the Sport XXX shows may no longer be broadcasting but the company that owned the Sport channels "Satellite Entertainment Limited" is still the licence holder of the channels that the Sport xxx shows used to transmit from (i think) , as far as i know SEL is still the owner of the Asian babes channel as well , it has been mentioned on here that Ofcom can go back quite some time when dishing out "in breach" rulings against channels , not sure how long Ofcom can go back or if they can go back far enough to when the Sport XXX channels were still being broadcast though .
19-08-2011 09:30
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

There's currently no issue with videos being posted (nor has there been). The info in this post (including the last paragraph that relates to the posting of videos) still stands. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid845404

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-08-2011 11:34
mr mystery Away

I never said inappropriate non Ofcom compliant material should not not be posted , ie girls flashing their pussy's etc , i just said that i wasn't sure if it was a good idea , we know SEL is at present in deep Ofcom trouble and having their licence revoked is a distinct possibility , So like other channels (RLC) that also have Ofcom troubles i thought it may be appropriate to show SEL the same caution that both "admin" and the RLC people have asked for when posting caps , vids and mentioning slips etc , RLC have took this step because Ofcom have been asked by people making complaints to view caps and vid's etc of possible breaches of Ofcom rules occurring on the RLC channels , RLC currently don't allow vids of the night shows for 8 weeks even if they are Ofcom compliant .
i couldn't care a fuck who is presently using the SEL channels , i personally don't want to see any channels going the same way as Bangbabes due to what Ofcom could possibly be asked to look at on this forum .
I have quoted a post made in the Ofcom thread by "gold Plated Pension" just to highlight all the Ofcom problems SEL and RLC is in , and ask again is it a good idea to post inappropriate material of channels when they already have massive Ofcom problems ? .See below .
(24-07-2011 19:17 )Gold Plated Pension Wrote:  
(19-07-2011 00:08 )Gold Plated Pension Wrote:  With a fine of £90,000 issued against Satellite Entertainment Limited on the 24th June 2011 for not providing recordings against nine broadcasts, the regulator has struck again.
Ten more investigations against the licensee for channels 967 Sport XXX Girls, 954 Essex Babes and 955 Northern Birds have been concluded and ALL found 'In Breach'.

Office Girls, SportXXX Girls, 5 April 2011, 22:00: Breach of BCAP Rule 4.2 & Licence Condition 11.
40+ Readers Wives, Essex Babes, 5 April 2011, 22:00 to 23:00: Breach of BCAP Rule 4.2 & Licence Condition 11.
Office Girls, Sport XXX Girls, 6 April 2011, 22:00 to 23:00: Breach of BCAP Rule 4.2 & Licence Condition 11.
40+ Readers Wives, Essex Babes, 7 April 2010, 22:00 to 23:00: Breach of BCAP Rule 4.2 & Licence Condition 11.
Sport XXX1, Northern Birds, 8 April 2011, 22:00 to 00:00: Breach of BCAP Rule 4.2 & Licence Condition 11.
Sport XXX1, Northern Birds, 10 April 2011, 22:00 to 00:00: Breach of BCAP Rule 4.2 & Licence Condition 11.
Office Girls, SportXXX Girls, 10 April 2011, 21:00 to 22:00: Breach of BCAP Rules 4.2 & 32.3 & Licence Condition 11.
40+ Readers Wives, Essex Babes, 10 April 2011, 22:00 to 23:00: Breach of BCAP Rule 4.2 & Licence Condition 11.
Office Girls, SportXXX Girls, 13 April 2011, 21:00 to 22:00: Breach of BCAP Rules 4.2 & 32.3 & Licence Condition 11.
Office Girls, Sport XXX Girls, 14 April 2011, 00:00 to 01:00: Breach of BCAP Rule 4.2 & Licence Condition 11.

It is not known who made the complaints but the way Ofc@m have stated this leads ne to believe it is from a rival broadcaster.

Ofc@m received a number of complaints about the content listed above. The complainants were concerned about the level of sexual content which they considered was capable of causing offence.

So the complainants were not offended but stated what the BCAP code says about capable of causing offence.

................................................................​.................................

Ten more investigations carried out due to Ofc@m receiving a number of complaints from people who were concerned that the content was likely to cause offence.

I have checked every single area of Ofc@m's website to try to locate these complaints and when they were made but to no avail.
Even the archived current investigations list does NOT list a single one of the complaints as being investigated.

If Ofc@m are no longer listing complaints or investigations against the babe channels can i assume that this is yet more evidence that they do have a campaign against the babe channels.

I don't believe that all these investigations were complaint led but that the majority of them were Ofc@m's own pro-active enforcement.

This level of investigation against the babe channels is unheard of and i don't believe that either a single person or other external organisation is behind the complaints but that Ofc@m are being directed to the shows to investigate from another operator.

How many more investigations have Ofc@m still to conclude either due to information received or their own monitoring. If i was an operator/licensee of a babe channel then i would be requesting an immediate meeting with the regulator to find out why they are being so agressive with their enforcement. It is not how enforcement should be carried out and broadcasters should not be operating under this dark cloud of secret enforcement.

With the current level of 'In Breach' findings against the channels then it is likely that SEL will have their licenses revoked, Playboy (RLC) will attract a substantial fine before Ofc@m turn their attention back to Elite TV, and don't forget Ofc@m still have to conclude their enforcement against those that cannot be mentioned, subject, allegedly, to due legal process.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2011 19:30 by mr mystery.)
19-08-2011 12:42
seancarterjz Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks for the information mate. Bottom line is how long do we have to wait before this ridiculous investigation is completed? 2years ? 4years ? Any insights on that ?
19-08-2011 18:42
mr mystery Away

(19-08-2011 18:42 )seancarterjz Wrote:  Thanks for the information mate. Bottom line is how long do we have to wait before this ridiculous investigation is completed? 2years ? 4years ? Any insights on that ?

I've no idea , "Gold Plated Pension" is usually the one with all the Ofcom Knowledge , but the £90.000 fine Ofcom gave SEL on June the 28th of this year for not providing recordings was for offences committed in September and October of last year , so i suppose if you use the same time scale then Ofcom will take 8 or 9 months from the time of the 10 in breach findings to decide on their punishment .

(This post was last modified: 19-08-2011 19:21 by mr mystery.)
19-08-2011 19:20

Click here to watch Studio 66