Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Sportxxx - Chat & Discussion

Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sportxxx - Chat & Discussion
This may be of interest. I was having a look round Ofcon's site and found a page detailing how to complain

Ofcom How To Complain

There are various bits about who to contact and so on, but it clearly states

"All complaints should be submitted within 20 working days of the broadcast of the programme."

That seems pretty clear to me. I don't believe there can be any way that NEW complaints against the SportXXX channels can be made, as they have been off air for longer than 3 weeks.

Hope that helps!!
20-08-2011 00:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I think but not sure Ofcom can go much farther back than 20 days when requesting recordings from companys that they think may have been flaunting the rules a bit lets say , it's not people reporting the shows that i am concerned about , it is Ofcom themselves checking out slips etc that have been posted on this forum , they are known to do this and have in the past if i remember correctly asked "admin" from this forum to supply them with recordings of vids that have been posted on here in order to use them against the channel , i think they did this with Bangbabes and "admin" refused to help them . It has been stated that many of the "in breach" findings against the babe channel are not from complaints by the general public but from routine monitoring by Ofcom themselves , so like i said Ofcom are known to routinely monitor this forum in the hope of finding something that they can use against the channels

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
20-08-2011 00:41
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Ofcom have got OCD when it comes to monitoring these channels and Sport quite rightly refused to supply recordings of the show and furthermore why the fuck should they have, Sport was a great channel which Ofcom destroyed and I hope one day that they too get fucked over and that Sport make a triumphant return when Ofcom are long gone and have bitten the dust.
20-08-2011 04:04
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(20-08-2011 04:04 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Ofcom have got OCD when it comes to monitoring these channels and Sport quite rightly refused to supply recordings of the show and furthermore why the fuck should they have, Sport was a great channel which Ofcom destroyed and I hope one day that they too get fucked over and that Sport make a triumphant return when Ofcom are long gone and have bitten the dust.

"I have a dream......." Wink
20-08-2011 12:42
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I wonder what's happened to "Shelby" ? , she seems to have disappeared now that the Sport XXX channels are no more , i would have thought that she would have appeared on other channels by now if she wanted to carry on working in the babe channel industry , so it seems we probably won't be seeing her again Sad , that would be such a shame as i though for the short time she worked on the channels that she was fairly good .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2011 13:52 by mr mystery.)
04-09-2011 13:45
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Is it just me or has anybody else got Sportxxx hangover syndrome, how I miss this channel, they really went for it big style in the not too recent past, one of my many favourite memories had to be watching Bailey riding up and down on the huge snake and covered from head to foot in oil, ah the good old days, will this once great channel ever rise again from the ashes in all it's glory, it's done it before so why not again, still very much sorely missed when I see just how far the babe shows have declined since this channel has departed.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2011 05:43 by Scottishbloke.)
10-11-2011 05:42
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(10-11-2011 05:42 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Is it just me or has anybody else got Sportxxx hangover syndrome, how I miss this channel, they really went for it big style in the not too recent past, one of my many favourite memories had to be watching Bailey riding up and down on the huge snake and covered from head to foot in oil, ah the good old days, will this once great channel ever rise again from the ashes in all it's glory, it's done it before so why not again, still very much sorely missed when I see just how far the babe shows have declined since this channel has departed.
thinking about it when the sport was still with us it was a different league to the rest ,even then the channels had started to dither but you knew that the sport would always deliver a decent show ,thing of the past may be but we can dream of a return one day i suppose!
10-11-2011 09:55
silverknight Offline
Junior Poster

I wonder what happend to the classy sexy slim mature blonde lady who used to do the 40+ readers wifes shows, I miss her on the night shows and wish she'd come on the current channelsSad Can't remember her name though![/align]
16-11-2011 22:06
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(16-11-2011 22:06 )silverknight Wrote:  I wonder what happend to the classy sexy slim mature blonde lady who used to do the 40+ readers wifes shows, I miss her on the night shows and wish she'd come on the current channelsSad Can't remember her name though![/align]

Here name was Serona, she wasn't my cup of tea, but she allways used to get her hairy pussy out whenever she was on Big Grin
17-11-2011 00:28
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I think you mean Serena (aka Hazel May) This is her thread on here: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=10559
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2011 01:52 by aceman65.)
17-11-2011 01:51

Click here to watch Studio 66