Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Bella

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: New girl Bella
i too was very impressed with bella. gorgeous babe with a wonderful figure which she drenched in baby oil and when 960 left the mic on could hear here speaking utter filth

Piper Niven Superfan
27-12-2009 18:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Has anyone got caps?

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
27-12-2009 20:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MrD Offline
:)

Should all go as planned, Bella will be back for the night of tuesday 29th.

D.
Live 960
29-12-2009 00:50
verona Offline
Master Poster

(29-12-2009 00:50 )MrD Wrote:  Should all go as planned, Bella will be back for the night of tuesday 29th.

D.
Live 960

Yes I was going to say I have been looking forward to that ever since her first appearance Hopefully they will give her the night solo like they do the other girls
29-12-2009 15:06
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Another good start to 'new girl' Bella's performance tonight with (presumably) 'old girl' Toni Samantha. I would say that it's quite likely that she will have the softest skin of all given the amount of baby lotion and oil she's had on this evening already!Tongue

She's a very exotic looking woman who appears to be very confident with her body and is very chatty and accommodating. With Chloe doing some night shifts then 960 looks to have a promising start to 2010 on the cards. If they could get Dannie to do nights...with Bella! Big GrinHeartBig Grin

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
30-12-2009 00:29
demonbolloxs Offline
Junior Poster

She's the spitting image of Roxanne Pallett who plays Jo Stiles in Emmerdale, well I think so anyway !!

Gorgeous simply gorgeous.

[Image: 298396_f520.jpg]

[Image: roxanne_pallett_loaded_magazine_1.jpg]

[Image: JO_STILES_1b.jpg]

[Image: Roxanne-Pallett101.jpg]
30-12-2009 11:48
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Roxanne Pallett is a sexy woman - I think she's from Carlisle - whereas I'd say Bella is a bit more exotic. Nice pics of Ms. Pallett though! Smile

30-12-2009 11:54
verona Offline
Master Poster

I thought last night was awesome For a new girl she easliy surpassed most of the regulars with a range of positions and use of cream and oil Absolutely no sign of nerves or coyness In fact during a vain effort to get through on the phone (she was busy all night) you could tell she was getting off on it or at least if not she is a better actress than most of the other girls. Unfortunately or so I thought I got stuck behind a woman caller who just wouldnt get off the phone However having said that whilst I am not normally into that kind of chat their conversation was a real turn on as well. So all in all almost the perect package She is back Saturday apparently and I will be tuning in again
30-12-2009 14:00
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(30-12-2009 14:00 )verona Wrote:  I thought last night was awesome For a new girl she easliy surpassed most of the regulars with a range of positions and use of cream and oil Absolutely no sign of nerves or coyness In fact during a vain effort to get through on the phone (she was busy all night) you could tell she was getting off on it or at least if not she is a better actress than most of the other girls. Unfortunately or so I thought I got stuck behind a woman caller who just wouldnt get off the phone However having said that whilst I am not normally into that kind of chat their conversation was a real turn on as well. So all in all almost the perect package She is back Saturday apparently and I will be tuning in again

I was in much the same boat waiting to get through bladewave but Bella was certainly not holding back on screen or on the phone. She was putting plenty of oil and lotion on her lovely ass and interacting very nicely with Toni Samantha. Pleased to hear that she's going to be back on Saturday night Tongue and sure she's going to have a good 2010. Heart

30-12-2009 15:05
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

This was the 1st time i saw her and i think shes gorgeous really nice bum

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
30-12-2009 16:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Studio 66