Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Bella

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Bella
Bella looking sweet as always tonight...it seems like an age since she was last on..Good to see her back Smile Heart
30-05-2010 23:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-05-2010 23:20 )astonv1 Wrote:  Bella looking sweet as always tonight...it seems like an age since she was last on..Good to see her back Smile Heart
Yes astonv1 and im currently flicking between bailey and bella as i cant decide which show is better.However i must say that bella is looking incredible tonight and she has absolutely beautiful nipples and a gorgeous face.
Think you have me converted to her obvious appeal astonv1 im currently transfixed on bella as im trying to write and post this message and she is amazing.TongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart

Victoria Concordia Crescit
30-05-2010 23:35
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

She has a gorgeous face, tremendous body and her best feature is currently pointed in your direction Tongue

That Ass is just Class Big Grin
30-05-2010 23:44
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

Bella is looking truly amazing tonight. Love the hair.
I'm sure 'Doc' will be able to express my thoughts better once he posts Wink,
30-05-2010 23:49
verona Offline
Master Poster

Really missed Bella I hope she will genuinely be around as long as she says she will!! I am switching myself between Jasmine and her but for the best show no-one can surpass Bella!!
31-05-2010 00:59
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Otherwise engaged last night Smile but just a brief glimpse of Bella in glasses and pink lingerie was, well, simply stunning. Any caps would be much appreciated.

The woman is a star: sexy, sweet, filthy and kind...with the exotic looks of a goddess and the best ass in the business whether it has got oil on or not.Heart

I really hope she stays on our screens and am sure that she'll get a gig for her unique brand of sexiness. Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
31-05-2010 10:55
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry 'Doc', did'nt catch that set, just the first one, posted in the caps&vids thread Smile
31-05-2010 11:11
verona Offline
Master Poster

Just got in so missed the first 3 hours or so Still that was soon forgotten in seeing Bella looking stunning in pink If 960 really has been sold to Bluebird then I really hope Bella is part of the deal and the quality of the show at least remains the same This girl really deserves a whole channel of her own say BellaBird?
03-06-2010 00:48
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Otherwise engaged again last night Surprised but the sight of Bella naked (well technically only pantyless but stiill quite a sight!) was as exceptional as ever.

The future for the beautiful Bella? Well in my humble opinion she is, and will always be, one of the most beautiful women to have been on the nightshows. She's exceptional on the phone, she deserves happiness and a huge pay rise for having the best ass on TV. HeartHeartHeart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
03-06-2010 21:03
verona Offline
Master Poster

Doc you know I agree! Hope she does indeed return after her intended break at June (unfortunately she told me that will be a few months) as the official star performer be that for 960 or Bluebird but to my mind she already is by miles!! Hope she also contributes again So far we have had a couple of brief comments scotching my suggestion she was leaving permanently and nothing else. I like to think it was our outcry that changed her mind??
03-06-2010 22:17

Click here to watch Studio 66