Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Bella

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Bella
One of the most under rated girls on these channels. She got me off spectacularly the other night and as I am a big bum man i was in perfect heaven!! Hope she isn't away for too long according to these posts

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
05-06-2010 11:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Bella at her best - as ever - with her amazing ass and filthy mouth in full flow....HeartHeartHeart

All with the added bonus of an open mic. Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
08-06-2010 22:33
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Has it been a fortnight since she graced our screens? Seems like a lot longer...Sad Pining for Bella...Sad

'Wood' is certainly something that the beautiful one is very good at getting going. Tongue

Can't watch her 2night if she is on though...Rolleyes

19-06-2010 09:32
verona Offline
Master Poster

Doc I am afraid it looks like she is on her predicted break now as it has been a while She told me she would be on a week ago Sunday and no show and I suspect that would have been the last one She has a very good reason for being away and as you know originally I understood that she wouldnt be back at all However she seems to have moderated that to around 2 months and I hope she sticks with that or even gets bored and comes back earlier! For now, if I am right, I wish her all the best and things wont be the same until she hopefully returns!

Has it been a fortnight since she graced our screens? Seems like a lot longer...Sad Pining for Bella...Sad

'Wood' is certainly something that the beautiful one is very good at getting going. Tongue

Can't watch her 2night if she is on though...Rolleyes
[/quote]
21-06-2010 15:26
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Anybody know when she is due back?

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
21-08-2010 10:07
verona Offline
Master Poster

She was supposed to be back by now but despite what she was saying on the forum I got the impression earlier that in fact she probably wouldnt come back at all I am afraid. If she does come back then anyway in theory she will on the Channel that nobody talks about on this forum!!
(21-08-2010 10:07 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  Anybody know when she is due back?
21-08-2010 11:01
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Anybody know anything about Bella? Has she packed the babeshows in following the demise of 960?

Bella was one of my favourite performers and it would be great to see her back on screen somewhere. Fingers crossed...

03-10-2010 16:38
verona Offline
Master Poster

Doc agreed Unfortunately though she did originally say she wasnt coming back after June She seemed to relent but maybe with the demise of 960 as you say she has decided not to bother
If you dont know already her absence was because she was getting married so that might be a factor too Its not the same without her though!!

(03-10-2010 16:38 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Anybody know anything about Bella? Has she packed the babeshows in following the demise of 960?

Bella was one of my favourite performers and it would be great to see her back on screen somewhere. Fingers crossed...
03-10-2010 18:05
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(03-10-2010 18:05 )verona Wrote:  Doc agreed Unfortunately though she did originally say she wasnt coming back after June She seemed to relent but maybe with the demise of 960 as you say she has decided not to bother
If you dont know already her absence was because she was getting married so that might be a factor too Its not the same without her though!!

(03-10-2010 16:38 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Anybody know anything about Bella? Has she packed the babeshows in following the demise of 960?

I knew Bella was getting married - he is a very lucky man indeed - and I hope they're all very happy. She was such a great performer...still got great memories of her. Heart

03-10-2010 18:22
kaution Offline
Apprentice Poster

Does anyone have any videos of Bella......
06-01-2011 20:40

Click here to watch Studio 66