Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Bella

verona Offline
Master Poster

RE: New girl Bella
OK so what happened to her last night She definitely said she would be on Saturday Hopefully tonight then instead but I am not holding my breath Hopefully they havent lost one of the best debutantes all year already!!
03-01-2010 18:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Good to see the beautiful Bella back on screen and with Tia. SmileSmile

Bella's got a large bottle of baby oil and a free hand so she'll soon be glistening. Smile

Nice sparkly dress/top she's nearly got on...could be difficult to get the baby oil out of that! eek Great pervy angles by the camera guy - hope it's Brad Pitt's better looking brother from Stan's post the other night. laugh

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
05-01-2010 23:29
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

The lovely Bella is an absolute delight - sensuous, sexy and usually slippery.Wink She has a wonderful mystery to her that is almost intoxicating especially when she wasn't feeling very well Sad tonight. What a trooper!

This girl is a star in the making in my humble opinion and she is even the soul of discretion when it comes to keeping a secret HuhShy apparently. I'd like to know more...

Hope the beautiful Bella feels better soon and maybe even joins the forum (please)! XXxx

Going to have try harder to resist...

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2010 10:27 by Ree's No.1 fan.)
06-01-2010 03:05
verona Offline
Master Poster

(06-01-2010 03:05 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  The lovely Bella is an absolute delight - sensuous, sexy and usually slippery.Wink She has a wonderful mystery to her that is almost intoxicating especially when she wasn't feeling very well Sad tonight. What a trooper!

This girl is a star in the making in my humble opinion and she is even the soul of discretion when it comes to keeping a secret HuhShy apparently. I'd like to know more...

Hope the beautiful Bella feels better soon and maybe even joins the forum (please)! XXxx

Yes absolutely agree Due to the snow and knowing I wouldnt get into work I stayed up very late and she disappeared around 230 until about 445am Thought she had gone home but now I know she was ill Earlier called her and as usual she was very willing to do all that was requested. Established also that the exotic look is part Italian and part Jamaican The former explains her lovely face and the latter explains the amazing bum!!
06-01-2010 15:11
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(06-01-2010 15:11 )verona Wrote:  
(06-01-2010 03:05 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  The lovely Bella is an absolute delight - sensuous, sexy and usually slippery.Wink She has a wonderful mystery to her that is almost intoxicating especially when she wasn't feeling very well Sad tonight. What a trooper!

This girl is a star in the making in my humble opinion and she is even the soul of discretion when it comes to keeping a secret Shy apparently. I'd like to know more...

Yes absolutely agree Due to the snow and knowing I wouldnt get into work I stayed up very late and she disappeared around 230 until about 445am Thought she had gone home but now I know she was ill Earlier called her and as usual she was very willing to do all that was requested. Established also that the exotic look is part Italian and part Jamaican The former explains her lovely face and the latter explains the amazing bum!!

Italian and Jamaican - a wonderful combination! Heart She is a really natural beauty imho.

I must stop going on about her but she's a really beautiful woman, very good on the phone and seems very down to earth as well as being superb at getting down and dirty with the baby oil. Smile The combination of Bella and Tia was simply irresisteble last night... then again Bella on her own, Bella with Toni Samantha, Bella with any other 960 performer. It would appear that she has something of the Borg about her (and I don't mean cybernetic implants!) and that resistance is futile! laugh Bella and 7 of 9... the Trekkie geek in me getting out!laugh

More seriously I hope she's feeling better soon. Smile
My non-clinical advice: stay in bed (alone to prevent infecting anybody else with the virus although that is optional :shySmile, take some paracetemol, drink plenty of fluids, if symptoms persist call a doctor (or NHS Direct!). Get better soon!!!

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2010 15:58 by Ree's No.1 fan.)
06-01-2010 15:55
jacky Offline

Yes, I gree with all your comments guys. she Bella is certainly a beauty who needs to given more time to do her norty solos. George
06-01-2010 16:22
verona Offline
Master Poster

Gorgeous. Now the best arse on TV! Back possibly on Saturday she said or if not next Tuesday again
07-01-2010 19:44
dannyOG Offline

Is this the same Bella that was on Hotel Voyeur a couple of years ago?
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2010 21:01 by dannyOG.)
07-01-2010 21:00
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(07-01-2010 21:00 )dannyOG Wrote:  Is this the same Bella that was on Hotel Voyeur a couple of years ago?

I don't think so, she has said it was the first time she'd been on TV.

07-01-2010 21:05
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-01-2010 21:05 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  
(07-01-2010 21:00 )dannyOG Wrote:  Is this the same Bella that was on Hotel Voyeur a couple of years ago?

I don't think so, she has said it was the first time she'd been on TV.

Its not. Unfortunately. I miss her Sad
07-01-2010 21:40

Click here to watch Studio 66