Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Bella

Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: New girl Bella
(16-01-2010 15:31 )verona Wrote:  Doctor you and me should form a fan club! Only complaints same as before First I think she ought to have a night alone which leads into the second complaint being the cameraman. I say that as once again the screen views were often almost random switching from a good view to a less revealing view at completely the wrong times. I wondered for a while if there was a timer and not a human controlling the views It meant also for example that there would be a view of one of the girls doing nothing whilst the other was obviously on a call or my previous complaint of lots of head and shoulder side views completely missing what was going on at "the other end" Bella though was fabulous and yes I had a call too and she is either a great actress or she is enjoying her job very much presently Lets hope its true and she continues with her enthusiasm Sunday is next apparently

I'd certainly be a founder member of the Bella fan club - no doubt about that! Heart
I agree that the camera work last night was a bit 'random' (I think that would be the kindest way to describe it) which was a bit distracting. I liked the new hair style with the fringe and the lethally pointy high heels even if she damaged them and they were brand new. annoyed
I think she's more than a great actress although it will be a challenge even for Bella to keep up this level of performance without going a little bit stale - its hard work working until 5.30am! I spoke to her a couple of times last night (what can I say she has that effect on me!:shySmile and she was brilliant.
She said that she'd be on next Friday night which seems such a long way away. Hope she is on again on Sunday! Beautiful Bella...Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
16-01-2010 16:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
verona Offline
Master Poster

Well she told me Sunday but the dates they put the girls on seem as random as the camerawork. Whatever I will be tuning in early tonight in hopes.................
17-01-2010 19:03
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Well here's hoping Bella is on tonight, I'd certainly love to see her back on again.
Although the NFL playoffs are on now until late presenting a bit of a dilemma...
Not really, my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers aren't in the playoffs and Bella is too special to miss. HeartHeartHeart

17-01-2010 20:04
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-01-2010 20:04 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Well here's hoping Bella is on tonight, I'd certainly love to see her back on again.
Although the NFL playoffs are on now until late presenting a bit of a dilemma...
Not really, my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers aren't in the playoffs and Bella is too special to miss. HeartHeartHeart

Could be worse, you could be a Rams fan Tongue Bella is great, and I intended to to post more vids from her shift with Tia, but my recording died & I couldnt reopen the file to edit it Sad I may try get some more tonight, just cos she doesnt have enough content posted of her, and the two vids I posted were quite popular Smile
17-01-2010 20:16
rangers1690 Offline
Senior Poster

stunning... her ass is unbelievable !
17-01-2010 20:18
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

No Bella tonight Sad but Chloe is very sexy compensation... NFL playoffs for me tonight then!

17-01-2010 22:17
verona Offline
Master Poster

(17-01-2010 22:17 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  No Bella tonight Sad but Chloe is very sexy compensation... NFL playoffs for me tonight then!

Looks like you were right then. Friday seems a very long way away!!
18-01-2010 02:33
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(18-01-2010 02:33 )verona Wrote:  
(17-01-2010 22:17 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  No Bella tonight Sad but Chloe is very sexy compensation... NFL playoffs for me tonight then!

Looks like you were right then. Friday seems a very long way away!!

Friday does seem a long way off but Bella is worth the wait. Heart

18-01-2010 02:41
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Is it Friday yet? I need my beautiful Bella fix soon! HeartHeart

21-01-2010 22:41
verona Offline
Master Poster

(21-01-2010 22:41 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Is it Friday yet? I need my beautiful Bella fix soon! HeartHeart

Yes Thank God its Friday!!!!!!!
22-01-2010 18:30

Click here to watch Studio 66