Love the pilots uniform!
22-01-2010 22:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: Bella
Oh my god! Bella as an air hostess!! HeartHeartHeart
The mile high club beckons!
She can ride in the cockpit anytime she likes!
I wish I could fly her to the moon and let us sing among the stars!
She's toxic and taking over...my heart
This woman is dynamite...which probably wouldn't be a wise thing to carry into an airport dressed in that outfit given the current security situation. eekBig Grin
She is amazing! HeartHeart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
22-01-2010 22:40
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

No posts on Bella's thread last night eekeekeek
Oh my god! This woman is gorgeous, horny as hell on the phone and with her slightly hoarse voice (bit of a sore/dry throat? Sad) sounds particularly sexy at the moment. If you like a woman in baby oil and lotion then Bella's the night time girl for you. She certainly is for me! Heart

23-01-2010 11:57
verona Offline
Master Poster

Sat up most of the night watching her and made 2 calls as well She is great on the phone and actually poses exactly how you ask Whilst the costumes were great I prefer her in thong only not least because of the lovely skin colour she has. Queing for my second call I heard her say that she has hurt her back and that is added to the sore throat she still has That cramped her style a bit at the end and I think she left early Hope none of this affects tonight though as she said she is back again! Oh yes and the camera work has improved a little but still quite a few side on random head and shoulder shots at the wrong time Its almost like the cameraman is saying Ive got a camera over here so I am gonna use it regardless. Whatever a great evening/morning
23-01-2010 15:24
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

I similarly made a couple of calls to the beautiful Bella.Heart
The sight of her in her air hotess uniform was just far too tempting although the sight of her half out of it was even better. Smile
Couldn't manage a final call though as I was just too knackered to keep up with the temptress. Rolleyes
Poor Bella with a bad back. Sad
She hurt her elbow last week, as well as damaging her shoes eek, so it looks like the 960 studio could be a dangerous place to work - she deserves danger money at this rate - and maybe needs a good doctor to take care of her! I'd volunteer but it would be unethical especially as I may have contributed to her straining her back and her throat. Blush
Can't watch or call her tonight Sad - out on the lash with friends Smile.
Would really like to know when she's next on - be very grateful if anybody could find out and post it.

23-01-2010 18:54
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

I'm already missing my fix that only the beautiful Bella can provide and its only Tuesday night Huh

I hope she's on before the weekend or is she going to become a feature presenter on Friday and Saturday nights? Wink

Having said that I hope she's back on soon I'd only want Bella back on screen when she's 100% better. A raring to go Bella is a prospect to savour - maybe a nurse outfit to celebrate?!? Tongue

27-01-2010 02:05
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

My craving for the oh so beautiful Bella sated - thank you 960 Smile - but not yet satisfied! Tongue
Actually I'm not sure that it could be...or that I'd want it to be. Shy

This woman is simply amazing - sweet and innocent to begging to be taken hard and fast but somehow more convincingly than virtually any girl I've had the phone pleasure with. She is a real gem! Heart

She looks absolutely amazing - I'm a great admirer of her rather magnificent arse which I find hard to believe could be improved upon with any amount of toning Wink - although the thought of Bella working out at the gym should inspire a cohort of men and women to exercise regularly. The thought of Bella glistening with perspiration in minimal gym gear after a workout...mmm. Smile Showered and baby oil rubbed in to maintain what I'm sure is very soft skin...mmm SmileSmile Must go and lie down in a darkened room and get this wonderful woman off my mind. Rolleyes

Bella's incomparable exotic beauty is so well complemented by the sexy Tia. The sight of Tia slowly rubbing some baby oil into Bella's thigh while she whispered the night time phone equivalent of 'sweet nothings' was highly erotic and that isn't something that you often get on the phone.
Thank you Bella Heart and Tia for the assist Smile so to speak!

Friday can't come soon enough...or something like that! Tongue
I can think of few (actually not a single) better way of starting the weekend than with Bella making 960 must see TV. Heart
Thanks for thanks for the word of advice sweet Bella - I might even believe it one day although I doubt it!

27-01-2010 23:28
verona Offline
Master Poster

I too am pleased and surprised we didnt have to wait until the weekend Only seen a little of her on air yet but as I type this she is shaking that amazing ass literally smothered in oil The only problem on this remains the useless camerawork particularly when the girls are solo on screen but for more on that see the separate 960 thread
28-01-2010 01:10
verona Offline
Master Poster

In between the serious distraction she was providing on screen which constantly put me off managed to have the semblance of a conversation with Bella. Basically I am off to start my own channel called Bella TV and I am looking for backers.Any volunteers?
Meanwhile I know Bella reads this and so like the Doctor I hope she joins in the forum soon My big problem now is switching off and going to bed but at least its only another day to Friday
28-01-2010 02:24
verona Offline
Master Poster

For those with the stamina to stay up until 4am (cant believe I was one but thats how enthralled I am by this girl) you would have seen the debut of the nurses uniform Now I am not really one for the costumes normally but I have to say after seeing Bella in that outfit I was more than ready for treatment myself!!
28-01-2010 12:40

Click here to watch Studio 66