Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Bella

Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: Bella
(28-01-2010 12:40 )verona Wrote:  For those with the stamina to stay up until 4am (cant believe I was one but thats how enthralled I am by this girl) you would have seen the debut of the nurses uniform Now I am not really one for the costumes normally but I have to say after seeing Bella in that outfit I was more than ready for treatment myself!!

Damn! What was she thinking debuting the nurses uniform at that time of night. annoyedHuhannoyedHuhannoyed Bad Bella. She knows how doctors and nurses go together!Tongue
She knows she gives me palpatations, increases blood flow to certain parts of my body leading to a discharge of bodily fluids...
Actually all the blood runs to my head and then I feel a bit queasy and have to make myself sick... Sad (Can't believe I made a half-witted comment that could be interpreted as a bulimia reference - I can usually manage something wittier than that as I'm a fully qualified three-quarter wit going for a full wit with a gold star bladewave
I hope/expect/pray for a full performance in the nurse uniform on Friday and probably the next time she's on, please a hundred/thousand times. Naughty nurse Bella...HeartHeartHeart I may not be able to get through as I'm sure 'Sarah' and all the other female callers will love it too!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
28-01-2010 21:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(28-01-2010 02:24 )verona Wrote:  In between the serious distraction she was providing on screen which constantly put me off managed to have the semblance of a conversation with Bella. Basically I am off to start my own channel called Bella TV and I am looking for backers.Any volunteers?
Meanwhile I know Bella reads this and so like the Doctor I hope she joins in the forum soon My big problem now is switching off and going to bed but at least its only another day to Friday

Bella TV sounds wonderful to me. I'd pay a fortune to do the camerwork! I'm sure my hands would eventually get steadier at the sight of Bella in sexy uniforms, tiny lingerie and copious amounts of baby oil...On second thoughts, who am I kidding? Huh
My hands would be shaking like a leaf (completely inappropriate to write 'shaking like a person with Parkinson's disease' which is a serious debilitating and degenerative condition that affects the quality of life of many thousands of people - but it probably made you smile a bit - and related to earlier posts I'm sure Nurse Bella would provide suitable care to somebody with Parkinson's disease) at Bella half-naked in the studio. Having said that, its a tough job but somebody's got to do it!
Upon further consideration, the camera should be mounted on a tripod to provide viewers with the best angles of the beautiful Bella - a fairly easy task as all I'd have to do is point the camera in her direction and let Bella work her magic. I suspect the camera wouldn't be the only tripod in the studio (I wish! :bounceSmile
I'm thinking of the scene in the third Austin Powers film -Goldmember - where a trouserles mini-me (Verne Troy) so impresses Michael Caine with his manhood that he declares that he's a tripod. Big Laugh
Not seen it? Search on youtube for Austin Powers Goldmember and you'll find it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyxLUnFkTFc
At 6.30 - still makes me laugh!)
Bella TV - works for me. That could be the advertising strap line. Must stop rambling...Got work to do!

28-01-2010 21:29
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Friday night and no Bella...SadSadSad
I had my, er, hopes up for a bit of doctors and nurses fun and my ardour has been lost. Sad
Don't get me wrong, Chloe is a great presenter but I held out a hope that Bella would join her but it wasn't to be. Sad
Chloe and Tia are both really good but I wanted Bella...and her nurses uniform!Tongue
Boo hoo, not a happy chap! SadHuhHuh

30-01-2010 00:41
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

You know its bad when you've got 4 posts on the trot on the same thread but where is sweet Bella? Thought she was supposed to be on last night...no! Sad
Thought she might be on tonight...no! Sad
Is she poorly? eek
Has she packed it in at 960? eekeekeek
If she was on the forum then we'd know from the horse's mouth (not that there is anything equine about the beautiful Bella except I wish I was hung like a horse {only a small horse though!} and she wanted me 24/7 BounceBig LaughBounce:biglaughSmile.

30-01-2010 23:44
verona Offline
Master Poster

I wouldnt worry yet Doctor this is the third time out of 4 I have asked when she will next be on and she hasnt turned up until a few days later Either the channel is messing her her around (whiuch is stupid as she should be on more not less) or its her own personal issues I am sure. Keep watching. I for one have a good feeling about tonight!!
31-01-2010 13:08
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(31-01-2010 13:08 )verona Wrote:  I wouldnt worry yet Doctor this is the third time out of 4 I have asked when she will next be on and she hasnt turned up until a few days later Either the channel is messing her her around (whiuch is stupid as she should be on more not less) or its her own personal issues I am sure. Keep watching. I for one have a good feeling about tonight!!

I do worry a bit too much I suppose Rolleyes and agree that it would be madness if 960 were messing Bella around with shifts. shocked
I think I know what you mean when you say you have a good feeling about Bella tonight - funnily enough she has exactly the same effect on me in terms of inducing a good feeling. laugh BlushHeart
I'm sure she'll do her very best to make it up to her biggest fans! I'm feeling a bit under the weather and need a nurse to take care of me! TongueHeart Here's hoping its tonight...

31-01-2010 15:11
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Another night without Bella Heart and another little bit of my heart breaks Hearteek
Seems like she was like a shooting star who illuminated night time brilliantly but briefly. HeartSmileSad

04-02-2010 00:38
verona Offline
Master Poster

(04-02-2010 00:38 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Another night without Bella Heart and another little bit of my heart breaks Hearteek
Seems like she was like a shooting star who illuminated night time brilliantly but briefly. HeartSmileSad

Hope you're not right but thats a full week now plus her mysterious non-appearance last time around. Srange though as she seemed to be enjoying it at least from the conversations I had However lets not rule out perhaps illness or some other personal problems yet! In fact I almost gurantee she will work Saturday night as I will be in out of the country and not able to tune in
04-02-2010 11:28
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(04-02-2010 11:28 )verona Wrote:  
(04-02-2010 00:38 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Another night without Bella Heart and another little bit of my heart breaks Hearteek

Hope you're not right but thats a full week now plus her mysterious non-appearance last time around. Srange though as she seemed to be enjoying it at least from the conversations I had However lets not rule out perhaps illness or some other personal problems yet! In fact I almost gurantee she will work Saturday night as I will be in out of the country and not able to tune in

Another night and no Bella Heart but I'm thinking that when she returns to our screens she'll be extra hot having been away for a little while. Saturday night could be a good shout and not jut because you're out of the country, fingers crossed for a Bella-icious night soon.

04-02-2010 23:36
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Bella's absence from 960 continues...Sad
She was with us so briefly but so brilliantly. Heart
Maybe there will be a second coming laugh
I certainly hope so.

09-02-2010 20:07

Click here to watch Studio 66