Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.58 Average

Anyone met any of the babes in 'real life'?

Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

RE: Anyone met any of the babes in 'real life'?
Missed Angel Long by five minutes..my mate looks after her website..she popped down to his workplace...so pissed when I found out she'd been down...to rub salt in the wounds he said she mite even let me suck on her nips and get a pic on my moby...BASTARD...
13-06-2013 16:56
Find all posts by this user
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

(13-06-2013 14:11 )GeezerGeezer Wrote:  I've only ever phoned a dozen girls on the Babeshows, and every single one of them has gotten someone to look at their employers billing system to see which number was billed for my calls, and they've called that number back and insisted on meeting me. I've gone to meet all of them and they all insisted on fucking my brains out on the spot. I of course obliged, except for one girl, who shall remain anonymous, because I didn't fancy her at all and told her so. She refused to believe me though and said she knew I was having a wank when I called her on the show so surely I must fancy her, No I replied, you were the only girl not on a call at the time and that's why I called you and even then I put a pillow case over the TV so I couldn't see you and I instead imagined it was your better looking sister who was getting me off. She agreed to settle for giving me a BJ instead.

Heard once that neurotics build castles in the sky; psychotics live in them; psychiatrists collect the rent

Now that's quite an imagination!!Bounce

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2013 14:17 by bob roberts.)
14-06-2013 14:17
ValerieC Offline
Senior Poster

Know or Met Any of the Babes?
Does anyone know, closely or friend of a friend, any of the babes? Or has anyone actually met any of them by chance? And if so, who and when and how were they? Just curious. I know one personally and it's knowing her that has led me to even be interested in the channels if I'm bored in bed in the evening, and I'm wondering how other girls are off the phone. I can imagine that the job could lead you to be a bit big headed in relation to your fans after a while. I'd like to say it wouldn't me, but it probably would bladewave

If you're over 65 or under 20 we should be buddies. If you're not, we can still try.
19-11-2014 01:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ultra07 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Know or Met Any of the Babes?
Would love to meet sophie hart savannah mai Laura jones
I know in the USA they have big conventions where fans get to meet their favourite stars
Does the uk have anything along these lines ?
19-11-2014 12:43
lec8128 Offline
Senior Poster

Would be cool of they did

Loving being a cuckold
19-11-2014 14:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-11-2014 12:43 )ultra07 Wrote:  Would love to meet sophie hart savannah mai Laura jones
I know in the USA they have big conventions where fans get to meet their favourite stars
Does the uk have anything along these lines ?

Yes the UK does have big conventions where fans can meet their favourite stars. I went to one such convention back in the summer in London where I met Lena Headey, Summer Glau, former wwe diva amy "lita" dumas and current tna knockout brooke adams. Babeshow babes sometimes do appear at the conventions and also appear at modified car shows either for the channel they work for or on their own selling pics, calendars and also can pay to have a pic taken with the babeshow babe. Also years ago the daily sport sent babeshow babes out to sex shops where you could have pics taken with them

The babeshow babes (past and present) I have met include

Daryl Morgan
Sarah-Louise
Dionne Mendez
Rebecca Smythe
Kelly Bell
Cathy Barry
Dani O'Neal
Yvette Merriman
Kerri Parker
Chelsea (Lexy Johnson)
Nikki Lee
Tara
Vanessa Wise
Natasha/Sugar
Emma Spellar
Linsey Dawn McKenzie
Sarah-Lou Tottle
Laura-Alicia
Tommie-Jo
Kelly Carter

Everyone I've met was really lovely, happy to chat with me and sign anything of them that I had brought with me

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2014 15:34 by Rammyrascal.)
19-11-2014 15:25
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

I met Kelly Bell at one of the Sport/Private shops - nearly ran off with her panties Smile . Lovely woman very friendly and chatty. I wish these meetings still happened.
19-11-2014 16:02
lec8128 Offline
Senior Poster

Mentioning modified car shows has jogged my memory, met Cathy Barry, Laura Jones & Sammy Jayne at a Max Power show in the late 90's.
Cathy & Laura couldn't of been nicer

Loving being a cuckold
19-11-2014 16:12
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

their is a chance to meet Lucy Zara coming up

[Image: rlc_684.jpg]

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-11-2014 16:51
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2014 16:51 )winsaw Wrote:  their is a chance to meet Lucy Zara coming up

You can also see Holly McGuire, Yuffie Yulan and Levi at the same event and Lucy Anne too, although after what was said yesterday Lucy Anne might not give you a warm welcome if you say you're from the forum!
19-11-2014 19:20
Thread Closed