Vikki Thomas will not appear on Celebrity Big Brother Big Grin

Thank you and goodnight!
08-01-2010 23:51
Find all posts by this user
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: 2010 Predictions
An update.And it's only the 18th Jan
Where are you Juliet to come good for no.5??

(29-12-2009 09:32 )speedybert Wrote:  No one else has started one so I thought I would give it a go:-

2010 Babeshow predictions

1-At least one high profile presenter will "retire" then re-appear on another channel the following night and then move back to the original channel
2-At least 5 babes will have unnecessary surgery and of course it will be done "for myself" and will have nothing to do with their jobRolleyes
3-There will be at least one "Bangstation" where 2 channels will swap babes around-Alex Adams/Emily Dean
4-Danica will not bare her breasts(not on the nightshows anyhow)so far so covered
5-Juliet will win a popularity contest at channel 913 and have to move elsewhere.After which she will announce she is pregnant with octuplets but the people carrier will come in handyBig Grin
6-One channel will close-HV check
7-Vikki Thomas will still not allow any of the other girls on her channel wear her dresses(which is a shame because any of the other daytime girls would look better in them than she does.
8-She will still get posts deleted even though she is not a forum memberSurprised
9-Over three quarters of the babes will get on the merry go round I reckon we will be there in the next week
10-Speculation will be rife as always!!Bounce The Danica and Courtney moving to BS posts/threads have this one covered

I could probably think of more but over to you guys

Any other thoughts??

NOTEYou may detect an element of cynicism in the above post,sorry can't help it because I don't think 2010 is going to be a vintage year for the 900 channelsTongue

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
18-01-2010 17:40
hahaha Offline
Banned

(29-12-2009 09:32 )speedybert Wrote:  No one else has started one so I thought I would give it a go:-

2010 Babeshow predictions

1-At least one high profile presenter will "retire" then re-appear on another channel the following night and then move back to the original channel
2-At least 5 babes will have unnecessary surgery and of course it will be done "for myself" and will have nothing to do with their jobRolleyes
3-There will be at least one "Bangstation" where 2 channels will swap babes around
4-Danica will not bare her breasts(not on the nightshows anyhow)
5-Juliet will win a popularity contest at channel 913 and have to move elsewhere.After which she will announce she is pregnant with octuplets but the people carrier will come in handyBig Grin
6-One channel will close
7-Vikki Thomas will still not allow any of the other girls on her channel wear her dresses(which is a shame because any of the other daytime girls would look better in them than she does.
8-She will still get posts deleted even though she is not a forum memberSurprised
9-Over three quarters of the babes will get on the merry go round
10-Speculation will be rife as always!!Bounce

I could probably think of more but over to you guys

Any other thoughts??

NOTEYou may detect an element of cynicism in the above post,sorry can't help it because I don't think 2010 is going to be a vintage year for the 900 channelsTongue

Can I ask how do you get away with singling out indivual girls with negative comments?

Any time I have made a slightly negative comment (mostly to do with number 2 on your list) about a girl on these channels, I have either had my post deleted or have been threatened with being banned. It seems as though if you are a senior poster on this site you can get away with saying what you want.
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2010 18:02 by hahaha.)
19-01-2010 18:01
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Well prediction 3 isn't negative it's just a fact.
Prediction 4 is true so far(much to the disappointment of well over half the members on this forum I would say)
Prediction 10 is an incontrevertible fact about this forum whether anyone likes it or not.And I suppose the only girl who I have singled out negatively is Juliet and as anyone will tell you on this forum she shoots first and asks questions later(in the meantime having posts she doesn't like deleted)

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
19-01-2010 18:43
Thread Closed