Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Who is Sarah? dont be shy! lol

simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

Wink Who is Sarah? dont be shy! lol
Everytime I turn on 960 on of the girls is 'on the phone to a girl' this normally lasts around 45 mins which is increadible stamina and the presenter ALWAYS tells us they want to thank 'Sarah' for the call.

I would really love to meet this girl who is clearly absolutely loaded and has an amazing sex drive Big Grin

...or can the producers think of a new name Wink
30-12-2009 23:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who is Sarah? dont be shy! lol
LOL

(Id like to claim assiocate producer role on this thread tho Tongue )
30-12-2009 23:58
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(30-12-2009 23:53 )mark495 Wrote:  Everytime I turn on 960 on of the girls is 'on the phone to a girl' this normally lasts around 45 mins which is increadible stamina and the presenter ALWAYS tells us they want to thank 'Sarah' for the call.

I would really love to meet this girl who is clearly absolutely loaded and has an amazing sex drive Big Grin

...or can the producers think of a new name Wink

Isn't Sarah one of the producers at 960? laugh

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
30-12-2009 23:59
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-12-2009 23:59 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Isn't Sarah one of the producers at 960? laugh

REALLY?!!!!!!!!! Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
31-12-2009 00:01
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

shes not the producer shes a very naughty girl!

id love to see sarah on screen and ill see if my girlfriend will ring her
31-12-2009 00:34
verona Offline
Master Poster

I thought calls are supposed to get cut off after 20 mins or so Had this happen to me a couple of times when I have got caried away There is a pre-recorded announcement that its to do with some regulation or other. Interesting though as I got stuck in a queue behind a girl talking to Bella on 960 a few nights ago and she wouldnt get off the phone Kept saying it was her second call of the night and she wouldnt normally have kinky phone calls. It was fun for a while but something about it did seem a little "staged" Never did get through!!
31-12-2009 13:34
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(31-12-2009 13:34 )verona Wrote:  Interesting though as I got stuck in a queue behind a girl talking to Bella on 960 a few nights ago and she wouldnt get off the phone Kept saying it was her second call of the night and she wouldnt normally have kinky phone calls. It was fun for a while but something about it did seem a little "staged" Never did get through!!

That was her!
Thats Sarah! she must be completely insatiable! Smile, ive heard one of the girls say shes a uni student before so where she gets the money i dont know lol, she rings them up, has 40 mins+ tantric phone sex, puts the phone down, has a cup of tea and a fag then rings back and starts the process off again 20 mins later every single night. shes only interested in tvx tho, the girls on the non fuzzy channels dont do it for her Wink I cant understand why she hasnt been on here to chat about Tia and Chloe. i know she will be able to talk a good game

honestly to watch most of the channels recently tho you would believe the country is full of single lesbian uni students that have sky tv in their halls and are apparently absolutely minted and cant get enough phone sex .....dont get me started on good tax payers money going to waste ! Big GrinBig Grin lol

960 please come up with a new character this as this is just far too silly
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2009 19:01 by simplymarko.)
31-12-2009 18:52
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-12-2009 18:52 )mark495 Wrote:  960 please come up with a new character this as this is just far too silly

And please dont have FORTY MINUTE CALLS!!! Yes, you might get some people 'listening in' but thats cos we want to actually talk to the lady on the screen! Pisses me off every time I see the black box of doom cos I know I'll have to wait another 20/30/40min to speak to TiaHeart(usually), or indeed Chloe now that shes joined.
31-12-2009 21:28
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Sarahs at it again. 35min so far.....
01-01-2010 04:41
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Im sorry, but this is verging on the rediculous. After teasing for about 30secs, with a phone waggle & the black box of doom coming down, Sarahs back at it! Theres NO WAY she got through the menu system that fast *cough*, so we're now OVER FIFTY MINUTES!!! Id love to believe that Sarahs a real caller, but realistically guys, cut it out. Can we make a deal please? Use the girl caller gimmick by all means, it obviously works for you, but keep the 'calls' to a 20min max? Fair enough? Now please, get 'Sarah' off the line so that some of your viewers can actually get through!

(And as I finish that rant, we pass the 55min mark *sigh*)
01-01-2010 05:00

Click here to watch Studio 66