Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Rachel - caps, vids and chat

DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

RE: Rachel caps
Hi Rachel "with nice feet",

How very kind of you to think of me. I am genuinely touched. Heart

Please be discrete though - I don't want everybody knowing I'm a foot fan (though am I worried that the avatar of Abbi Taylor's stockinged feet might be a bit of a give away).

D G x x x

p.s. How come there are two of you all of a sudden? I'm sure one of the mods would be able to help you out if you are locked out of your original account. Hmmm... two Rachels - twice the fun but twice the trouble!
04-02-2010 21:39
Find all posts by this user
milschoolcadet Offline
Senior Poster

OOOOOO is this a challenge I sense Mr Cadet???? I see the emphasis is on HIGH there, hmmm...how high shall we go baby, haha!!

You say you're a morning person, hmmm...well a small challenge to you. I bet you love your Sunday morning lie-ins???? Well this Sunday morning from 6 I shall be waiting around for an anonomous text from the lovely Mr Cadet, I wonder how early you'll be up??!

Will look forward to texting youSmile
Rachel
xxxx
(P.S. I work on the Chat Lounge, not the Boudoir! The Boudior is the one with the really tidious music....the Chat Lounge music is, well, errr, substantially worse!!
P.S.S. I'll be using a pink hair band to tie my hair up, see above posts^^^!!)
[/quote]

Hi Rachel
How high???
Tie your hair ON TOP if possible!!!
so it swishes side to side when your head moves Smile

a.k.a CADET 514
05-02-2010 16:33
milschoolcadet Offline
Senior Poster

(04-02-2010 20:25 )RachelTaylor Wrote:  Hi Rachel
I love looking at you in the morning when you have your hair tied into a high ponytail (which i must admit you dont do often).
Next time youre on the boudoir (with your hair tied up HIGH) ill text in and well see if we hit it off.
Im a serial texter and i like you to read my text out and i like to see a reaction to it.
Big Grin

OOOOOO is this a challenge I sense Mr Cadet???? I see the emphasis is on HIGH there, hmmm...how high shall we go baby, haha!!

You say you're a morning person, hmmm...well a small challenge to you. I bet you love your Sunday morning lie-ins???? Well this Sunday morning from 6 I shall be waiting around for an anonomous text from the lovely Mr Cadet, I wonder how early you'll be up??!

Will look forward to texting youSmile
Rachel
xxxx
(P.S. I work on the Chat Lounge, not the Boudoir! The Boudior is the one with the really tidious music....the Chat Lounge music is, well, errr, substantially worse!!
P.S.S. I'll be using a pink hair band to tie my hair up, see above posts^^^!!)
[/quote]

ALSO

my answers arE:

Morning person?

Im at military school, we HAVE TO be up early, sundays though? ill try BUT i go home sundays

TEXT back?

Id prefer it if you read my text out in full on the mike and then texted me back Smile well of course you read out in full your comment on what i said
makes me addicted that way!¬

Challenege eh Wink

a.k.a CADET 514
05-02-2010 16:38
RachelTaylor Offline
I got kicked off:(

Ahem...Mr Cadet, I hope you arn't challenging my texting abilities??? Excuse me????? Re: the texting the CL thread.

I would indeed be most pertured if that was the caseSurprised

Every one of my texts get a decent reply, however I can't promise a shout out if I'm on the phone, some days I can liken the Chat Lounge to a receptionist job; you're answering the phone, txting, talking on the mic etc & before you know it your shift is done!! Good for me, however possibly not so for you!

I'll will wait til I'm next on in the week & will wear my hair up then, (I will let you have your lie in!)
Rachel
xxx
P.S. Don't let your sargeant catch you watching my boobies flying around, he'll have you cleaning the toilets for the next week!!
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2010 08:36 by RachelTaylor.)
06-02-2010 08:33
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Day time or night time Rachel is gorgeous and no mistake.
Always classy, so sexy and pretty and a body that just makes you go weak at the knees!
Don't know about others but Rachel leaves me light headed every time i see her as the blood drains from my brain to keep other organs pulsing!Big Laugh

Why me?
06-02-2010 15:56
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Rachel on Chat Lounge right now and looking soooooooooooooo sexy.
Ur gorgeous Rachel, a real hunni!

Why me?
06-02-2010 20:27
milschoolcadet Offline
Senior Poster

(06-02-2010 08:33 )RachelTaylor Wrote:  Ahem...Mr Cadet, I hope you arn't challenging my texting abilities??? Excuse me????? Re: the texting the CL thread.

I would indeed be most pertured if that was the caseSurprised

Every one of my texts get a decent reply, however I can't promise a shout out if I'm on the phone, some days I can liken the Chat Lounge to a receptionist job; you're answering the phone, txting, talking on the mic etc & before you know it your shift is done!! Good for me, however possibly not so for you!

I'll will wait til I'm next on in the week & will wear my hair up then, (I will let you have your lie in!)
Rachel
xxx
P.S. Don't let your sargeant catch you watching my boobies flying around, he'll have you cleaning the toilets for the next week!!

Hi Rachel
Im not that bothered about the texts but im more into the shout outs as done on the boudoir.
It feels a lot more personal then. Kind of like means youre talking TO me Smile
Id LOVE to have seen you with your hair tied up Smile
I was going to set my alarm for early mornign so i can see you in all your glory!
then go back to bed.
LOL

a.k.a CADET 514
06-02-2010 22:55
RachelTaylor Offline

(06-02-2010 20:27 )ickle Wrote:  Rachel on Chat Lounge right now and looking soooooooooooooo sexy.
Ur gorgeous Rachel, a real hunni!

Thank you Ickle for your lovely comments, much appreciated. I'm glad I can entertain!! xxx
10-02-2010 11:39
RachelTaylor Offline

Hi Rachel
Im not that bothered about the texts but im more into the shout outs as done on the boudoir.
I was going to set my alarm for early mornign so i can see you in all your glory!
then go back to bed.
LOL
[/quote]

I'm not on CL in a morning til Friday 19th Feb, good for me as I hate those 4:30 startsannoyed

I'll make sure the hair is up. As for the shout out, I'll do my best, but make sure you bring supplies into the room where your TV is as you may miss it! xxx
10-02-2010 11:44
milschoolcadet Offline
Senior Poster

(10-02-2010 11:44 )RachelTaylor Wrote:  Hi Rachel
then go back to bed.
LOL

I'm not on CL in a morning til Friday 19th Feb, good for me as I hate those 4:30 startsannoyed

I'll make sure the hair is up. As for the shout out, I'll do my best, but make sure you bring supplies into the room where your TV is as you may miss it! xxx
[/quote]

Supplies of tissues?
Big Laugh

By the way i saw you on CL sunday morning for a bit, then i went straight back to bed.
what times will you be on CL on?

a.k.a CADET 514
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2010 14:38 by milschoolcadet.)
10-02-2010 14:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV