what times will you be on CL on?
[/quote]

6am-1:30 x
10-02-2010 15:56
Find all posts by this user
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Rachel caps
(10-02-2010 15:56 )RachelTaylor Wrote:  what times will you be on CL on?

6am-1:30 x
[/quote]

Rachel has changed her shift time

She is going to be on the night show tonight ( Friday ) SmileTongue
12-02-2010 09:19
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

Rachel has changed her shift time

She is going to be on the night show tonight ( Friday ) SmileTongue
[/quote]

It wouldn't surprise me if she still does Chat Lounge this afternoon from 2, then follows with the night. Be prepared to search the channels.

A lot of us will look forward to seeing a lot more of Rachel.
12-02-2010 10:06
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to see the sweet and lovely Rachel back on our screens so quickly.
Doesn't she just make you go weak at the kneesSurprised
She's just so at ease in front of the cameras.
Looking great RachelHeartHeartHeart

Why me?
13-02-2010 16:19
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(13-02-2010 16:19 )ickle Wrote:  Nice to see the sweet and lovely Rachel back on our screens so quickly.
Doesn't she just make you go weak at the kneesSurprised
She's just so at ease in front of the cameras.
Looking great RachelHeartHeartHeart

Hi 'ickle' !,. I felt the same way you do with the sexy and most desirable Rachel until yesterday we were OK then a couple of hours later when I returned to the channel she cold shouldered me, why ?, because I had fallen out with her co-presenter. It seems Girls stick together whether
the other girl was in the wrong !!. I'm very disappointed over this as I think Rachel is a real Hottie !!.Rolleyes:rolleyes:Gillyboy2.SmileCool.
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2010 20:59 by GillyboyTwo.)
16-02-2010 20:58
RachelTaylor Offline
I got kicked off:(

(16-02-2010 20:58 )gillyboy2 Wrote:  Hi 'ickle' !,. I felt the same way you do with the sexy and most desirable Rachel until yesterday we were OK then a couple of hours later when I returned to the channel she cold shouldered me, why ?, because I had fallen out with her co-presenter. It seems Girls stick together whether
the other girl was in the wrong !!. I'm very disappointed over this as I think Rachel is a real Hottie !!.Rolleyes:rolleyes:Gillyboy2.SmileCool.

Eh??? What have I done Gillyboy? Lol!! Who's fallen out with who??

I havn't been at work since Saturday!!!Huh
xxx
16-02-2010 21:09
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

(16-02-2010 20:58 )gillyboy2 Wrote:  Hi 'ickle' !,. I felt the same way you do with the sexy and most desirable Rachel until yesterday we were OK then a couple of hours later when I returned to the channel she cold shouldered me, why ?, because I had fallen out with her co-presenter. It seems Girls stick together whether

Which Rachel were you watching Gillyboy? The Rachel that this thread refers to has not been on Chat Lounge since Saturday, three days ago. Yesterday was Monday. She also worked on LiveXXX on Saturday night but she was on solo. On no occasion recently has she worked with a co-presenter.

Come on. You've put a comment on another thread about a presenter being stroppy. This other presenter has a co-presenter called Rachael, who may or may not have been on at the same time as the stroppy one. Is this a case of mistaken identity?

Or are they all stoppy at the moment? Are they all walking out of step except you?
16-02-2010 22:20
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(16-02-2010 21:09 )RachelTaylor Wrote:  
gillyboy2 Wrote:Hi 'ickle' !,. I felt the same way you do with the sexy and most desirable Rachel until yesterday we were OK then a couple of hours later when I returned to the channel she cold shouldered me, why ?, because I had fallen out with her co-presenter. It seems Girls stick together whether

Eh??? What have I done Gillyboy? Lol!! Who's fallen out with who??

I havn't been at work since Saturday!!!Huh
xxx

I would say not appearing on screen for three days could be construed as giving gillyboy the cold shoulder. Shame on you Rachel! Don't let it happen again. I demand you get back on our screens immediately.

D G x x x
16-02-2010 23:22
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone got some new caps of Rachel please? She's great Heart
18-02-2010 20:17
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(16-02-2010 22:20 )Fisherman Wrote:  Which Rachel were you watching Gillyboy? The Rachel that this thread refers to has not been on Chat Lounge since Saturday, three days ago. Yesterday was Monday. She also worked on LiveXXX on Saturday night but she was on solo. On no occasion recently has she worked with a co-presenter.

Come on. You've put a comment on another thread about a presenter being stroppy. This other presenter has a co-presenter called Rachael, who may or may not have been on at the same time as the stroppy one. Is this a case of mistaken identity?

Or are they all stoppy at the moment? Are they all walking out of step except you?

Hello 'Fisherman' !, many thanks for your comments . Yes !, I replied to the correct post dated Sat, 13/2/10, as above. The gorgeous Rachel is the correct one and not a case of mistaken identity. I may of been wrong with the co-presenter but I honestly can't remember her name has I'm not a regular viewer to this channel.Incidentently the lovely Rachel and I have already exchanged e-mails privately regarding this.
So now Sir White Knight perhaps you can now dismount from your noble charger. Unless you wish to take it further.Rolleyes,Rolleyes,
Gillyboy2,Smile,Cool.
18-02-2010 22:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV