Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Rachel - caps, vids and chat

ickle Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Rachel caps
Hey Rachel

Can only speak for myself here but i can see where you're coming from with this oneBlush
Personally i think we see enough girls laying pretty much motionless on a bed or sofa and it can be really boring at times no matter how stunning the girl isHuh so i would welcome seeing you wearing a nice light, casual dress, and, some heels of course to show off your lovely legsBlush A nice girly dress that allows you to go braless for example offers teasing temptation without showing anything and would be amazing, sometimes more is less if you follow meRolleyes
I'd also welcome seeing you sitting on a swivel chair or something that allows you to move without being sprawled over a bed, something that allows the dress to hang naturally and shows off your legs.
As you say the raunchy Rachel could still appear on night time and reserved Rachel on daytime would build up the anticipation and expectation even more.TongueHeart
Mind you what does an old duffer like me knowSurprised
Nice to see you encouraging fan participation though Rachel, it's much appreciated.Heart
Any thoughts fellow fansHuh

Why me?
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2010 19:36 by ickle.)
03-03-2010 19:31
Find all posts by this user
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(03-03-2010 18:07 )RachelTaylor Wrote:  I know a lot of my callers appreciate my personality over my sex appeal on the day, but I know that is definately not the opinion of most.

You have a personality? Surprised

(03-03-2010 18:07 )RachelTaylor Wrote:  So what do you think guys, would you like me to vary it, or would you like it all tits & arse?Big Grin

Much Love
Rachel
xxx

I'd be happy for you to vary it. It is nice to have a bit of variety. I even liked your shoes once though I do regret mentioning it.

D G x x x

Go caravanning in Wales - it's good for a laugh! Bounce
03-03-2010 20:28
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Why would anyone be surprised to find out that the girls actually have a personality?
It may also come as a surprise to find they have feelings too!

Why me?
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2010 20:32 by ickle.)
03-03-2010 20:32
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(03-03-2010 20:32 )ickle Wrote:  Why would anyone be surprised to find out that the girls actually have a personality?
It may also come as a surprise to find they have feelings too!

...and a sense of humour!

D G x x x
03-03-2010 21:36
RachelTaylor Offline
I got kicked off:(

Thank you very much all for the input...I didn't want to start buying all these new dresses & then all you lot start complaining about me being boring lol!!

So dresses it is, I've been trauling the net this evening for something oooozing sex appeal, without it all hanging out, which ofcourse made me a very happy girl & hopefully will make you lot, very happy boys!! Oh & while we're on the subject of making you all happy the Chatlounge secretary will be popping in soon, just as soon as she finds her glasses!!

Regarding the bloody awful bed situation, you'll probably not be surprised to learn that I find that very boring too, not to mention painful on the back, so I will see what I can do, although ofcourse I cannot promise anything! I have a little idea in my head for Saturday which won't cause too much trauma for the camera folk (hopefully) & it might mean we can have a bit more variety...yay!!!

I will try my best for you guys...
Much Love
Rachel
xxx
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2010 23:57 by RachelTaylor.)
03-03-2010 23:56
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Looking forward to seeing what classy little number Rachel will be wearing on Saturday. Thats the weekends viewing taken care off lolHeart

Why me?
04-03-2010 00:11
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

If anyone has any doubts about calling Rachel then don't have.Wink
Rachel is one of the nicest girls you could wish to chat to. Whatever your mood or needs, Rachel is the prefect tonic.Tongue
Oh sure, she's pretty and has a stunning body, anyone can see that for themselves but Rachel also has an inner beauty that shines through when you chat to her.Blush
Just be nice to her though guys, to be less than nice to this one would be akin to shooting bambi and you wouldn't want a crime like that on your hands would youSurprised
Enjoy folks, and remember, Rachel's a bit special.Heart

Why me?
04-03-2010 01:46
milschoolcadet Offline
Senior Poster

(03-03-2010 23:56 )RachelTaylor Wrote:  Thank you very much all for the input...I didn't want to start buying all these new dresses & then all you lot start complaining about me being boring lol!!

So dresses it is, I've been trauling the net this evening for something oooozing sex appeal, without it all hanging out, which ofcourse made me a very happy girl & hopefully will make you lot, very happy boys!! Oh & while we're on the subject of making you all happy the Chatlounge secretary will be popping in soon, just as soon as she finds her glasses!!

Regarding the bloody awful bed situation, you'll probably not be surprised to learn that I find that very boring too, not to mention painful on the back, so I will see what I can do, although ofcourse I cannot promise anything! I have a little idea in my head for Saturday which won't cause too much trauma for the camera folk (hopefully) & it might mean we can have a bit more variety...yay!!!

I will try my best for you guys...
Much Love
Rachel
xxx

I think rachel would lookl ultra hot in "uniform" would be nice to see a FEMALE cadet!!!
(we dont have any girl cadets at our academy Sad so rachel dressed as a girl cadet would be BERET-nice!!!)

a.k.a CADET 514
04-03-2010 16:04
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

Interesting question that Rachel asks. I personally feel that the general level of undress is inappropriate for a daytime show. The red dress worn by Rachel that started this thread showed that an attractive girl such as her can still look outstanding in a dress and can be very appealing. Whatever she chooses to wear it will always be Rachel's personality that makes her so addictive. Ickle has commented that she always appears so natural and this comes across if you talk to her. Bear in mind that lots of callers might take the attitude "I'm paying, so I can be abusive" makes it all the more surprising that the girls can keep on smiling, or at least looking happy. OK there are some girls who seem to think that they look more attractive when they permnently spout - but that's another story.
I had to smile the other day when Rachel read a text from someone wanting to see more cleavage. At the time she was wearing a very low cut top, she looked down and said ""how much".
As they say you can please some of the people some of the time, but etc!
We all look forward to the Raunchy Rachel on the night shows, as Ive said elsewhere "All of us look forward to seeing all of Rachel".
But I think you're right Rachel. Let's have the tits and arse for the nights, but you can still be stunning with the"more demure" look for daytime.
So long as we can see you Rachel, however we see you, we will be happy.
04-03-2010 18:55
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to see people warming to Rachel's idea.
Hopefully the demure daytime Rachel and the raunchy night time Rachel will compliment each other perfectly and we can enjoy the best of both worlds.
I have no idea how Rachel will be dressed or will present herself on Saturday but the anticipation is nerve racking and the tension is building nicelyTongueHeart

Why me?
04-03-2010 19:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV