Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

partypeople

horny7777777 Offline
Apprentice Poster

partypeople
this might sound like a stupid question but when does party people be on with the girls from babestation like dani tiffany amanda and jodie and what time and channel? i dont have sky at the minute so i would like to know and is there any webstream to watch them on? any help would be appreciated
03-12-2008 10:55
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: partypeople
horny7777777 Wrote:this might sound like a stupid question but when does party people be on with the girls from babestation like dani tiffany amanda and jodie and what time and channel? i dont have sky at the minute so i would like to know and is there any webstream to watch them on? any help would be appreciated

It's on Freeview channel 46 - 9 pm to 5 am and Freeview channel 37 - 3 am to 5.30 am
03-12-2008 11:00
horny7777777 Offline
Apprentice Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:
horny7777777 Wrote:this might sound like a stupid question but when does party people be on with the girls from babestation like dani tiffany amanda and jodie and what time and channel? i dont have sky at the minute so i would like to know and is there any webstream to watch them on? any help would be appreciated

It's on Freeview channel 46 - 9 pm to 5 am and Freeview channel 37 - 3 am to 5.30 am

thanks for reply but i live in ireland and dont know if i can get freeview wat is it and how do i get it?
03-12-2008 11:03
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

horny7777777 Wrote:
TheWatcher Wrote:

thanks for reply but i live in ireland and dont know if i can get freeview wat is it and how do i get it?

Freeview is the digital terrestial television service that will replace the existing analogue transmissions when they are switched off in the next year or so depending on which area of Britain you live in. There will be no analogue tv at all in 4 years time.
Try googling "freeview" for more info.
03-12-2008 11:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV