Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

gruntmeister Offline
Junior Poster

Asian Babes/Connections
Hey folks,

My apologies if this has already been explained elsewhere, but does anyone know what's happening with the Asian Babes/Connections TV channel?

I haven't been able to receive anything since Monday night - no daytime or evening broadcasts?!!

Any advice would be appreciated!

Many thanks in advance Huh

Thank goodness for TV. It's the only way I get to see bare boobs these days!!
15-04-2010 08:26
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Asian Babes/Connections
Prob been canned since it looks like bluebird are taking over the babeworld channels soon.
15-04-2010 13:36
clarkson Offline
Junior Poster

(15-04-2010 13:36 )tsurugi Wrote:  Prob been canned since it looks like bluebird are taking over the babeworld channels soon.

Dont know if this will explain it but there is a big national festival in Thailand at the moment, its called SONGKRAN, and everything stops for this, its a thanks for water thing, hope its this and not the end of A Babes.
15-04-2010 13:55
ALI 35 Offline
Senior Poster

(15-04-2010 13:55 )clarkson Wrote:  
(15-04-2010 13:36 )tsurugi Wrote:  Prob been canned since it looks like bluebird are taking over the babeworld channels soon.

Dont know if this will explain it but there is a big national festival in Thailand at the moment, its called SONGKRAN, and everything stops for this, its a thanks for water thing, hope its this and not the end of A Babes.

Got a email from 1 of the girls that's what's happening at the moment ! national festival
15-04-2010 21:28
gruntmeister Offline
Junior Poster

(15-04-2010 21:28 )ALI 35 Wrote:  
(15-04-2010 13:55 )clarkson Wrote:  

Got a email from 1 of the girls that's what's happening at the moment ! national festival

Hi folks!

Channel seemed to be broadcasting again yesterday, so many thanks to everyone for their kind advice!!

Just one thing I noticed moreso than ever in the past:

Either -

a) The studio has been filled with water and the girls have learned to function without any need for air?!!

or

b) The station is being recorded on the type of novelty cameras that often come attached to keyrings as cheap gifts?!!

Sad to say the dreadful image quality and awful picture resolution will make the channel almost unviewable unless something is done to improve the situation.

Picture probably looks OK in a 6" square, but dreadful on a full-size TV screen. Anyone else notice this, or is my eyesight sharpening up as I get older ? Huhbladewave

(This post was last modified: 17-04-2010 05:26 by gruntmeister.)
17-04-2010 05:24
x-lj-x Offline

RE: Asian Babe Channel 949
I know them all.... but only ladyboy part of the ladies.

BR
07-06-2010 17:45
amandasnumerounofan Offline
Massive Amanda Fan

It should be called "Asiandudes" not "Asianbabes" because from what i've seen, it is nearly always ladyboys on there apart from the odd girl on there.

Amanda is the Goddess of the babechannels.
07-06-2010 18:30
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

They're pushing their luck tonight. The knickers the girl in the glasses is wearing are very close to skin colour. I just switched on to see her with her arse to camera and let's just say I had to hang around to make sure Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2010 00:05 by StanTheMan.)
04-07-2010 00:04
gruntmeister Offline
Junior Poster

Morning all,

Very pleased to see that the old text banner, which used to take up almost 1/3rd screen, has now been replaced with a much slimmer one, which interferes with much less picture.

However, disappointed to note that picture quality is abysmal - image frequently out of focus and areas of screen distinctly pixelated bladewave

Hope something is being done about this or I'll simply have to give up on the channel as being unviewable (..a real shame, as some of the girls - the 'real' girls - are absolutely gorgeous, in my humbe opinion!!)

Cheers!

04-07-2010 05:52
MrJack Offline
Junior Poster

(04-07-2010 05:52 )gruntmeister Wrote:  Morning all,

Very pleased to see that the old text banner, which used to take up almost 1/3rd screen, has now been replaced with a much slimmer one, which interferes with much less picture.

However, disappointed to note that picture quality is abysmal - image frequently out of focus and areas of screen distinctly pixelated bladewave

Hope something is being done about this or I'll simply have to give up on the channel as being unviewable (..a real shame, as some of the girls - the 'real' girls - are absolutely gorgeous, in my humbe opinion!!)

Cheers!

Picture's always been like that, though from what I've seen, they always have at least one actual girl on screen, though I do get the strange urge to go look for ladyboy on ladygirl action for some very strange reason.
04-07-2010 10:04
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com