preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.44 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: the bird on 967 ASIAN BABES right now
(19-12-2010 01:19 )rover Wrote:  Must admit stan it caught me out for a few minutes till l realised she had flesh coloured pants on.

Yup. And me, on more than one ocassion too! The biggest clue, however, is that these Asian girls are as hairy as anything, so thinking about it, it really should be quite obvious if they're naked.
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2010 01:26 by StanTheMan.)
19-12-2010 01:24
Find all posts by this user
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

RE: Asian Babes
Christmas Schedule

Thursday 23rd - Ice, Shemale Helen, Shemale Bea, Cherry

Christmas Eve - Ice, Shemale Balloon, Katy, Shemale Nadia, Mayana

Christmas Day - Polly, Shemale Helen, Chili, Shemale Cindy, Nicky

Boxing Day - Ice, Shemale Bea, Katy

December 27th - Ice, Shemale Balloon, Mayana

All shows 9:00am till 5:00am on channel 967.

The girls wish all their friends, callers, viewers and forum members in the UK a very. very Merry Christmas!!!
21-12-2010 22:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

We have been asked by numerous forum members for pictures of the girls, in response we intend on posting a few photosets per week in a new forum post called "Asian Babe Pictures" (or something similar) starting in the New Year, if there are any particular girls that you would like pics of please let us know and we'll try and post those girls first.
21-12-2010 22:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

(21-12-2010 22:47 )Thailand Wrote:  We have been asked by numerous forum members for pictures of the girls, in response we intend on posting a few photosets per week in a new forum post called "Asian Babe Pictures" (or something similar) starting in the New Year, if there are any particular girls that you would like pics of please let us know and we'll try and post those girls first.

Thanks for this. My choice would be:

Night Girls - Ice, Cherry & Nicky.

Day Girls - Kate Smile
21-12-2010 23:20
laidbackluke Offline
Part of me died when Lola left

(18-12-2010 23:15 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(18-12-2010 03:59 )laidbackluke Wrote:  ... ive started to ge interested in it a bit more now, especially seeing as right this second the stunner on the left is completely naked and is showing her goods in all its beautiful glory from behind!

You're the third person (after Ofcom and a guy that PM me earlier in the year) to be caught out by this. It's a combination of shit picture quality and flesh coloured g-string that make it appear the girl is naked.

oh bugger, you mean to tell me i jerked off to that? Sad

what a waste of good, hard earned juice!
22-12-2010 00:51
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Well, possibly, LBL, but I may owe you an apology. I'd actually done an all-night recording of 954 and 955 as I was staying away from the flat on the night in question. When I came to skip through the recording the next day I discovered 955 switched to the Asian Babes feed at 3am and there was more nudity than I'd ever seen on the channel before. Two of the girls kept taking their knickers off and the third had had a major wardrobe malfunction that she didn't seem too bothered about. For the two hours of footage I managed to get there were no explicit poses, but what I'm wondering now is if you're referring to something that happend in the four hours prior to what I saw.
22-12-2010 19:12
laidbackluke Offline

it could be! it was around 3am.
i thought it happened again monday night but you could see the string of her thong when she turned. im pretty possitive i didnt see any string on the night in question.
ive started pay more attention to this channel now so whatever their plan is its working
22-12-2010 20:08
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(22-12-2010 20:08 )laidbackluke Wrote:  it could be! it was around 3am.
i thought it happened again monday night but you could see the string of her thong when she turned. im pretty possitive i didnt see any string on the night in question.
ive started pay more attention to this channel now so whatever their plan is its working

I don't doubt for one second that the girls go naked - many of the others do so it's nothing unusual, but it was this line from your original post that alerted me:

Quote:... especially seeing as right this second the stunner on the left is completely naked and is showing her goods in all its beautiful glory from behind!

Now, do you mean from this that she was naked and performing explicit poses, or just side-on naked like the other channels do?
22-12-2010 21:01
laidbackluke Offline

(22-12-2010 21:01 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(22-12-2010 20:08 )laidbackluke Wrote:  it could be! it was around 3am.

I don't doubt for one second that the girls go naked - many of the others do so it's nothing unusual, but it was this line from your original post that alerted me:

Quote:... especially seeing as right this second the stunner on the left is completely naked and is showing her goods in all its beautiful glory from behind!

Now, do you mean from this that she was naked and performing explicit poses, or just side-on naked like the other channels do?

she was bent over the back of the settee, back to the cam, leaning forward sticking her arse in the air, as they normally do but when they have undies on. but i was pretty sure she wasnt wearing any, unless she was wearing a pair of those pesky flesh-couloured
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2010 00:29 by laidbackluke.)
23-12-2010 00:28
longhorn4657 Offline

thailand,

i would luv to see some pics!! ice esp. any nadia or ballon would be awesome too!!

there is a total lack of photos from your channel on here!!
23-12-2010 22:28
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com