Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Babeshows On Freesat

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Freesat
Am guessing most members on this forum are people who have sky but i was wondering if there is any fellow freesat members here we all know all the babe channels will be in the non freesat mode. I mean you hear people with sky saying hotel voyer is channel 914 but in non freesat mode on freesat it is listed as over 18 tv. An the bang babes channels are listed as tease me channels in non freesat mode does this confuse freesat owners when sky owners mention channel numbers ?
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2009 01:25 by Wazo.)
05-04-2009 01:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Freesat
Anyone tell me are all the Babe channels on sky subscription only or do they come with any of thier packages
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2009 15:08 by bombshell.)
30-12-2009 15:07
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: News on new channels
There all on there without the need of a subscription, channels like TVX or the adult Channel are subscription based.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
30-12-2009 15:21
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

(30-12-2009 15:07 )bombshell Wrote:  Anyone tell me are all the Babe channels on sky subscription only or do they come with any of thier packages

No I believe that you can get some of the channels including all the freeview channels for nothing on Skyfreesat not to be confused with freesat it has to be skyfreesat. Someone says if you have a dish and a box and pay £20 for a skyfreesat card you can get these plus others for free as these are independant channels not sky owned.
30-12-2009 15:21
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(30-12-2009 15:07 )bombshell Wrote:  Anyone tell me are all the Babe channels on sky subscription only or do they come with any of thier packages

All the live" phone in" babe shows are free to air , you do not need a subscription or any sky packages, you can get them on sky freesat, you can get TVX and PLAYBOY and other non phone in shows by subscription , but you do not need any sky packages to subscribe to them just a free to air viewing card

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2009 15:27 by mr mystery.)
30-12-2009 15:25
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(30-12-2009 15:25 )mr mystery Wrote:  

All the live" phone in" babe shows are free to air , you do not need a subscription or any sky packages, you can get them on sky freesat, you can get TVX and PLAYBOY and other non phone in shows by subscription , but you do not need any sky packages to subscribe to them just a free to air viewing card

I know this may sound dumb but what is freesat and is it plug and play
30-12-2009 15:34
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

(30-12-2009 15:34 )bombshell Wrote:  

No freesat is plug and play you do not get the babe channels on that I believe. It is Skyfreesat completely different where you need a dish and a sky box no subscription needed just that if you pay £20 for a skyfreesat card you get some more channels with it but no extra babe channels.
30-12-2009 15:54
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

TT
(30-12-2009 15:34 )bombshell Wrote:  

The "sky freesat " package includes , sky dish, sky set top box, installation and a free to air viewing card. The number to ring to enquire about sky freesat is "08448 244400 . it is a one off pament of around £150.0 . you then get every free to air channel on sky free for life. you can also fit one up yourself by buying a secondhand one off the internet

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
30-12-2009 16:02
mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

Wow, I didn't even know about Sky Freesat. The only thing I don't really like about Sky freesat is the standard Sky box that comes with it; seems very crude by today's standards (SCART lead connection, WTF!!). Can one just buy a Sky+HD box (new or secondhand) and use that instead? Thanks for any help, much appreciated Smile
04-01-2010 12:12
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(30-12-2009 15:34 )bombshell Wrote:  No freesat is plug and play you do not get the babe channels on that I believe. It is Skyfreesat completely different where you need a dish and a sky box no subscription needed just that if you pay £20 for a skyfreesat card you get some more channels with it but no extra babe channels.

Freesat has Babestation 1 an Flith on the Epg an the rest of the babe channels can be added easily to the non freesat channels section apart from two of the sport channels which are FTV instead of FTA. Saying that i would say all the babe channels will props be offically on the epg by the end of the year

Sky Freesat is baiscally the same as Freesat apart from every four years you will need to pay 20 quid for a new card to decrypted the few FTV channels like Viva,Liverpool tv,Five,Fiver,Five Us.An if your already using a SKY + box it will disable the PVR side of your Box.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2010 14:10 by Wazo.)
04-01-2010 14:09