Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

Experimental shows

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Experimental shows
I reckon that until these channels are allowed to get ruder, they could do worse to rekindle interest than introduce some experimental shows.

It would probably have to work on the old format of viewers texting in a key-word until a target has been reached. I don't like this method as it's so open to abuse, but as some of the expeimentals I have in mind wouldn't involve phone calls, then I suppose it's only fair they make their money from the texts. If there was a guarantee we'd get our 'prize' once the text target had been hit, I'd gladly cough up my £1.50 to see some of my ideas materialise.

So before I give you a couple of my ideas, I'd like to offer you all the chance to come up with some of your own. My hope is that some of the show's producers read our ideas and maybe give them, at least, some consideration.

Please bare in mind the current regulations. Fantasies are all well and good, but let's face it, we're not going to see the 'Orgasm Race' anytime soon, are we?

Strip Fighting - This involves three babes, a bed and an onscreen stopwatch. The 'strippee' begins fully clothed in the middle of the bed (full underwear, jeans, t-shirt/blouse/sweater, etc).The two 'strippers' are then released and given four minutes to get the strippee down to just her knickers. If any other items of clothes remain when the clock reaches zero, the strippee wins.

Oil Wrestling - Two babes (in bra and knickers), an inflatable paddling pool, lots of oil. Five minute bouts, pin down for three to win.

Over to you...

Hold on, did I actually type out that first one? I was only fantasising. Next thing I knew my fingers were tapping away Blush
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2010 05:57 by StanTheMan.)
11-01-2010 05:55
Find all posts by this user
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

RE: Experimental shows
(11-01-2010 05:55 )StanTheMan Wrote:  So before I give you a couple of my ideas, I'd like to offer you all the chance to come up with some of your own. My hope is that some of the show's producers read our ideas and maybe give them, at least, some consideration.

Thing is nobody in the right mind is gonna provide creative ideas, that could potentially make a lot of money, for free...

Take "Big Brother" as an example... The guy who came up with the idea for that show would have had an "IPR agreement" in place, so nobody else could take his ideas and make cash money without his "direct involvement".

If you're just talking about adjustments to existing shows, like BSXtra for example, then that's a bit different...

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
11-01-2010 12:52
jackthemanc Offline
Apprentice Poster

How about something simple? A nice reflective background instead of curtains, so when a presenter is facing toward camera we can still see their thong. Even going so far as to use a foggy or blurred reflective surface for the naked babes. Simple and stupid, I like it.

It's Camilla time!
11-01-2010 15:47
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

not a bad idea, strip fighting does sound good.

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
11-01-2010 16:04
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

The formats are just fine. Look if you want to see fully naked girls doing something other than give an imaginary bj to a phone then thats what TVX and Adult channel are there for. In other words you have to pay!!!

If you want a personal interaction on a free channel which clearly has regulatory restrictions then you know what you are in to!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
11-01-2010 16:08
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

I would like a real house with 4 babes per night. Taking call and texts in various rooms. During the day there are 2 girls but at night they get naked in the bath, bounce up and down on the dining table and thrust about on the sofa. Ocassionaly the men from next door will come and (pretend to) have sex with one of the onscreen babes. One or two of the babes will be in a small box on screen reading out texts whilst two are on screen.
11-01-2010 17:35
paige_lover Offline
Junior Poster

The oil wrestling idea sounds good, although I have to admit there was a simialr programme on the short lived fight network a couple of years back, Amber Lady honey wrestling, very pleasing on the eye, not for the wrestling purists though

War is old men talking and young men dying
12-01-2010 00:42
Thread Closed