Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Ofcom - More Babes in Breach

countrymanor Offline
Apprentice Poster

Ofcom - More Babes in Breach
In the latest Broadcast Bulletin Ofcom had upheld complaints against Elite TV and serious Breaches by Live 960 & Club Paradiso.

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/tv/obb/prog_cb/o...sue149.pdf
11-01-2010 14:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
storrmin Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ofcom - More Babes in Breach
How can anyone complain about naked women?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

We the famous Cardiff City and we do the Ayatollah

ONLY ONE AARON RAMSEY
11-01-2010 14:28
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(11-01-2010 14:28 )storrmin Wrote:  How can anyone complain about naked women?

Rival channels, that's who.
11-01-2010 14:32
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(11-01-2010 14:55 )Wazo Wrote:  Elite are not even mentioned in that. So dont know why you said there name in your opening Post. Am guessing you mixed up elite with top shelf tv.

They are, as channel 911/Primetime TV is mentioned in the report. From the report, it sounds to me like the girl was Michelle Thorne, although, it could me most of Elite's daytime girls, as they do push the limits for a daytime show. Wink
11-01-2010 15:05
learner1014 Offline
Apprentice Poster

forget that im more interested if anyone has any caps of these quote* 'breaches' unquote* wich we all know are the reason we tune in from time to time
11-01-2010 15:14
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(11-01-2010 15:05 )Chilly Wrote:  
(11-01-2010 14:55 )Wazo Wrote:  Elite are not even mentioned in that. So dont know why you said there name in your opening Post. Am guessing you mixed up elite with top shelf tv.

They are, as channel 911/Primetime TV is mentioned in the report. From the report, it sounds to me like the girl was Michelle Thorne, although, it could me most of Elite's daytime girls, as they do push the limits for a daytime show. Wink

Lmao i know i didn't read it properly first time then relished so deleted my post.
11-01-2010 15:20
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

(11-01-2010 15:05 )Chilly Wrote:  

Sometimes daytime girls can go a bit far not that im complaining but if i had to choose between a hot nightime or a hot daytime show i know wot id pick

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
11-01-2010 17:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

In breach, Live 960 September 11 2009:

(11-09-2009 15:09 )Admin Live 960 Wrote:  Well guys and girls, thanks for stopping by the channel last night and saw our naughty cherry girl. tonight guys SHE will be back and SO will miss jools brooke, they will be on together from 10pm till 11pm doing a very outrageous naughty 2 4 1 oh yes they have been given a no rules hour!!!! so get them sticky fingers ready to make these two work hard for your call!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

In breach, Top Shelf TV showing Elite daytime September 17 2009:

I won't mention who was involved in this breach as they are currently employed by Elite TV and the post may likely be reported/removed.
------------------------------------------------------------------

In breach, Club Paradiso 24 October 2009:

For failing to ensure the Retention and production of recordings.

Ofcom requires the broadcasters to keep a broadcast quality recording of everything that they air, so that complaints an be investigated. Paradiso failed to provide this.
This does not mean that what they broadcast on this day would have been in breach, but Ofcom an only investigate a complaint with an original recording provided by the channel in question.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

There was also a complaint in regards to Bang Babes on Freeview which was broadcast on 22/10/2009, it was not upheld.
11-01-2010 23:09
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(11-01-2010 14:23 )countrymanor Wrote:  In the latest Broadcast Bulletin Ofcom had upheld complaints against Elite TV and serious Breaches by Live 960 & Club Paradiso.

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/tv/obb/prog_cb/o...sue149.pdf

I'll have to stop reading these bulletins - they really do make my fucking blood boil!

I find it very reasurring, however, that despite these Ofcunt warnings, Live960 are still brave enough to put out the odd great show - both day and night. It's a good indication that they refuse to be dictated to and that their apologies to Ofcom and assurance that it 'wont happen again' don't really mean anything Big Grin

The trouble with Ofcum is that it's run by a bunch of anally retentive virgins who clearly can't tell the difference between simulated and real sex play.

And another thing, whenever I read these bulletins I'm always left wondering how I managed to miss such red-hot action and who was involved. For instance, who is the presenter that Live960 say they've sacked (along with the cameraman) because of the incident?
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2010 00:05 by StanTheMan.)
11-01-2010 23:54
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(11-01-2010 14:32 )Chilly Wrote:  
(11-01-2010 14:28 )storrmin Wrote:  How can anyone complain about naked women?

Rival channels, that's who.

In the case of Elite daytime, it says in the bulletin that it was "routine Ofcom monitoring" and not a complaint.

Normally it will say if a complaint came from another channel. In the case of the previous complaint for TVX/Antonia Backstage live, it clearly said that the complaint came from a "Rival Broadcaster".
12-01-2010 00:04